Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2021, 03:57 AM

24,559 posts, read 18,259,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
So pregnancy is a virus now?
The appropriate movie quote from The Matrix:
Quote:
Originally Posted by “Agent Smith”
A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2021, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesmaybe View Post
I have doubts about a third dose really being that helpful. What you really need is a multivariant vaccine.
I’m sure an mRNA vaccine exists on the lab bench that has been tweaked to work better against the Delta variant. Is anyone going to spend the hundreds of millions to obtain FDA approval? The Pfizer vaccine we have now is already a multi variant vaccine. If you believe Pfizer, you just need a 3rd jab to get strong protection against the Delta variant. Israel agrees with them.

Old 08-04-2021, 05:58 AM

3,398 posts, read 1,549,967 times
https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0bH1Z...7fiym&hl=en_US

Thank you gov Baker let's hope he does not have the mandates and restrictions come back. People are vaccinated if you are afraid stay home you weirdo! Authoritarianism is not welcome in Massachusetts. At least we know he will never implement vaccine passports state wide

Old 08-04-2021, 06:19 AM

7,925 posts, read 7,814,489 times
It looks like the city of Portland Maine has declared a limited emergency and is moving operations back to being virtual. Portland isn't that far from Massachusetts. Brad's it isn't really that big of a city but if some of the communities in southeast New Hampshire follow through I can see the pressure on communities and northeast ma increasing.

At this point I'm preparing for a second lockdown or shut down. I'm buying a new laser printer and a traumatic lie up my game for my gym equipment. Putting some Home Improvements while can still happen and I'll probably have my car looked at.

Old 08-04-2021, 06:27 AM

Lockdowns ruin the economy good I want to see massechusetts suffer. Gov baker might not do lockdowns again because he wants to get re elected and for other reasons I will not mention. Lockdowns cause suicides and overdoses everything the left likes.

Old 08-04-2021, 07:36 AM

16,412 posts, read 8,198,277 times
It honestly feels like the people who have been vaccinated and still wear a mask are narcissistic. My son had a hockey game a few weeks ago and DHs brother and wife came with their 2 kids who also play hockey. They were the only people in the whole place who decided to wear masks and they went and stood in a corner far away from everyone else. It honestly pissed me off and I wished they hadn't come. Also made me wonder if that's how they watch their own kids game or they just chose to be super paranoid at our kids game. They also haven't seen my husband brother who has some issues some March 2020 because I guess they worry he could have covid but it's ok to go to sporting events and see certain people.

Old 08-04-2021, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
Lockdowns ruin the economy good I want to see massechusetts suffer. Gov baker might not do lockdowns again because he wants to get re elected and for other reasons I will not mention. Lockdowns cause suicides and overdoses everything the left likes.

Why would Massachusetts lock down? The only people landing in the hospital are the morons who didn't get vaccinated.

Old 08-04-2021, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffD View Post
Why would Massachusetts lock down? The only people landing in the hospital are the morons who didn't get vaccinated.
Some on this forum think massechusetts will lockdown again. Some predict lockdowns this fall or winter but maybe not. I hope the vaccine works so we don't have lockdowns again. It looks like governor Baker is reluctant to do anything because we have vaccines. this guy predicted the lockdowns and masks and vaccines before all of it happened. he predicts more lockdowns this fall and winter.... if you scroll down there is a video of him predicting all of it. https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...-is-happening/

Last edited by justyouraveragetenant; 08-04-2021 at 08:34 AM..

Old 08-04-2021, 08:26 AM

23,568 posts, read 18,707,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
It honestly feels like the people who have been vaccinated and still wear a mask are narcissistic. My son had a hockey game a few weeks ago and DHs brother and wife came with their 2 kids who also play hockey. They were the only people in the whole place who decided to wear masks and they went and stood in a corner far away from everyone else. It honestly pissed me off and I wished they hadn't come. Also made me wonder if that's how they watch their own kids game or they just chose to be super paranoid at our kids game. They also haven't seen my husband brother who has some issues some March 2020 because I guess they worry he could have covid but it's ok to go to sporting events and see certain people.

I don't understand why you are so apprehensive about this, given this fast rise in cases and these well publicized outbreaks among vaccinated individuals. Many places have brought the mandates back (for ALL individuals), don't be surprised if it's coming to Mass. as well.

Old 08-04-2021, 08:34 AM

5,955 posts, read 2,878,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
So pregnancy is a virus now?
Guess you never heard the expression "A little pregnant "
You should put on your mask and get out more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts