Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2021, 08:37 AM

16,398 posts, read 8,198,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
I don't understand why you are so apprehensive about this, given this fast rise in cases and these well publicized outbreaks among vaccinated individuals. Many places have brought the mandates back (for ALL individuals), don't be surprised if it's coming to Mass. as well.
My SIL and BIL never stopped wearing the masks. Again if someone is that nervous to wear one after being vaccinated why bother going to an amusement park ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2021, 08:38 AM

3,398 posts, read 1,549,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
It honestly feels like the people who have been vaccinated and still wear a mask are narcissistic. My son had a hockey game a few weeks ago and DHs brother and wife came with their 2 kids who also play hockey. They were the only people in the whole place who decided to wear masks and they went and stood in a corner far away from everyone else. It honestly pissed me off and I wished they hadn't come. Also made me wonder if that's how they watch their own kids game or they just chose to be super paranoid at our kids game. They also haven't seen my husband brother who has some issues some March 2020 because I guess they worry he could have covid but it's ok to go to sporting events and see certain people.
the video here is labeled july of this year but this was predicted before all of this happened by this human rights activist....

its scary how he knew that we would still have to wear masks after the vaccine too....

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/0...-is-happening/

Old 08-04-2021, 08:44 AM

23,560 posts, read 18,707,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
My SIL and BIL never stopped wearing the masks. Again if someone is that nervous to wear one after being vaccinated why bother going to an amusement park ?

Who says they are nervous? Perhaps they just want to enjoy life, while still taking certain precautions?

Old 08-04-2021, 09:27 AM

1,717 posts, read 1,807,780 times
I'd probably get as far away as possible from a bunch of maskless hockey parents too.

Old 08-04-2021, 09:30 AM

Then don't come to the rink.

If it ends up that we have another mask mandate so be it. I'll wear a mask. I just don't understand all these people who wear one by choice after being vaccinated. Yes there will be breakthrough cases. People can still get the flu after getting a flu shot.

Old 08-04-2021, 09:34 AM

Pharma companies have made their money, plenty of people have gotten vaccinated but now the message is you still should wear a mask? BS.

Old 08-04-2021, 09:38 AM

7,924 posts, read 7,814,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
the video here is labeled july of this year but this was predicted before all of this happened by this human rights activist....

its scary how he knew that we would still have to wear masks after the vaccine too....

Um no. Plenty of businesses still operate. We knew things would gradually be running online. Even under Reagan the steps were in place to replace the physical with the virtual. email with mail (sorry usps), photos online vs published (sorry Kodak), online books (sorry borders), online music ( sorry tower records and countless others), online movies (sorry movie theater), news (sorry paperboy) etc. Manufacturing didn't shut down and landscaping didn't either. Many worked remote. Restaurants had takeout and outdoor dining which is still in place. It's easy to suggest that it was the same people that died but yet in Missouri there's some areas where family doesn't want to put covid on the death certificate (even though you get about 8k for the funeral). Dependent on government? If anything it's the private sector. When schools went online they had to scramble for equipment. All of the stimulus packages are meant to keep people spending. Obviously if they could do it on their own they wouldn't have given it out.

Please tell us all what you cannot do exactly and why it is the fault of the Us government. A country has the right to manage it's own borders so we can't really demand by force that countries open up.

As for masks sometimes I have one if it's say large crowds but I was using PPE long before covid. I literally just vacuumed 2 lbs of dust from my basement. I'm not breathing that in!

Old 08-04-2021, 09:47 AM

6,126 posts, read 5,098,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post

Oh, the horror. Can you just imagine if these whiners were around while real sacrifices were being demanded during WW II?

Old 08-04-2021, 09:51 AM

This can't be compared to people going to war. Plus there's a vaccine now. Why do we still need masks ?

Old 08-04-2021, 10:03 AM

15,796 posts, read 20,504,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
So pregnancy is a virus now?
More like a parasite.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts