Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2013, 11:19 PM

824 posts, read 3,601,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonwold View Post
You lack a lot of knowledge, hundred years ago, it was the British, Americans who were taller than the Dutch. This has nothing to do with being Germanic. My height is 6 feet and 5 inches or 195 centimeters , my father is 6 feet and 2 inches or 188 centimeters, we are both above average height of any nation. The tallest man that ever lived as far as we know was an American of English descent Robert Wadlow, the tallest basketball player is English. For you to say the English are at the end of the spectrum, is foolishness.

Dutch Actress Carice Van Houten looks Celtic by the way. Oops, I thought all Dutch people were so Germanic.
[/quote]

Her facial structure is germanic. Whats stopping her of being germanic?

Its your who have no idea to tell apart the ancient british features from modern germanic ones, and Im not telling there are no germanic people in the UK but the large majority has overwhelmingly ancient british facial features/body types, etc.

Her bone structure is stronger look at the jay lines and everything.

The wrong called "celtic" better said Ancient british look different..

Kate winslet is an example of ancient british features..

ROunder features, not as defined facial bone structure, etc.

Old 08-20-2013, 11:49 PM

2,661 posts, read 5,467,646 times
Kate Winslet has a Swedish Great Grandmother and the rest of her ancestry is English. She has no known ancestry from the Celtic countries so why should she have an "ancient British look".

The Dutch girl looks like a lot of Irish girls. I could spam this board with loads of pictures of Irish girls to show you but it would be an exercise in futility and a lot of other board members would get irritated so I'll refrain.

I sometimes don't think you are really being serious about all of this. You can't possibly be!

Old 08-20-2013, 11:52 PM

824 posts, read 3,601,314 times

Old 08-21-2013, 12:04 AM

2,661 posts, read 5,467,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler86 View Post

Those guys in the bar are cute and I like their lovely smiles. The are nice looking young men.

Old 08-21-2013, 12:22 AM

13,583 posts, read 15,649,867 times
Quote:

I see Judge Judy on their television...please don't tell me they get that garbage over there...

Old 08-21-2013, 01:11 AM

4,680 posts, read 13,421,332 times
Quote:
Dutch Actress Carice Van Houten looks Celtic by the way. Oops, I thought all Dutch people were so Germanic.
Her facial structure is germanic. Whats stopping her of being germanic?

Its your who have no idea to tell apart the ancient british features from modern germanic ones, and Im not telling there are no germanic people in the UK but the large majority has overwhelmingly ancient british facial features/body types, etc.

Her bone structure is stronger look at the jay lines and everything.

The wrong called "celtic" better said Ancient british look different..

Kate winslet is an example of ancient british features.

ROunder features, not as defined facial bone structure, etc.[/quote]

Kate Winslet is Germanic by excellence, by the way you didn't know that she has recent Scandinavian ancestry, Mr ignorant. I know what I'm talking about. You're just talk and are anti-British, I come with facts and scientific evidence. The Dutch actress actually looks much more Celtic than Kate Winslet or the people I have posted as Anglo-Saxon phenotypes. If you are Don Caballero, I'm here to prove you wrong.

Old 08-21-2013, 01:27 AM

The Dutch vary in hair color just as the British. They're not all blonde, who are you trying to fool now. Your game is over.

Old 08-21-2013, 01:35 AM

English, Cumbrian.

Old 08-21-2013, 01:49 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,014,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie20 View Post
Kate Winslet has a Swedish Great Grandmother and the rest of her ancestry is English. She has no known ancestry from the Celtic countries so why should she have an "ancient British look".

The Dutch girl looks like a lot of Irish girls. I could spam this board with loads of pictures of Irish girls to show you but it would be an exercise in futility and a lot of other board members would get irritated so I'll refrain.

I sometimes don't think you are really being serious about all of this. You can't possibly be!
The thing is Bernie just like Kate Winslet EVERY Britain has a mixed ancestry yet this is something Saxonwold appears unable to understand, he seems to think that Britain's are some kind of Saxon 'pure breed' and that they are somehow different to other Europeans.

Old 08-21-2013, 02:01 AM

13,583 posts, read 15,649,867 times
Why do so many Scandinavians have a butterscotch colored skin tone?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe