Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2013, 02:08 AM

4,680 posts, read 13,421,332 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler86 View Post
I knew about the rest, but the 7 out 10 blue eyes is way too much, I dont buy it.
I told you there's a lot you still need to learn. It's a fact that 70 per cent of Scots have blue eyes. Actually it is even stated as one of the important facts you should know about Scotland. Blue eyes are more common in Scotland than England anyway. It shows me how much you know about British people.

Old 08-20-2013, 02:17 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,014,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonwold View Post
I told you there's a lot you still need to learn. It's a fact that 70 per cent of Scots have blue eyes. Actually it is even stated as one of the important facts you should know about Scotland. Blue eyes are more common in Scotland than England anyway. It shows me how much you know about British people.
Saxonwold, it is plain from your posts that you know nothing about Britain or British people - why are you so obsessed with Britains anyway???

Old 08-20-2013, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler86 View Post
How are you sure they only count copper red hair as red and not reddish brown ?
See, you learning, it's red hair, not reddish-brown. Reddish brown hair would be counted in your country maybe.

Old 08-20-2013, 02:32 AM

2,661 posts, read 5,467,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
Saxonwold, it is plain from your posts that you know nothing about Britain or British people - why are you so obsessed with Britains anyway???
He is obsessed with Britons because of Traveller. He is answering Traveller's posts who is very obsessed with Britons and Irish.

Old 08-20-2013, 08:05 AM

Location: Segovia, central Spain, 1230 m asl, Csb Mediterranean with strong continental influence, 40º43 N
3,094 posts, read 3,573,159 times
This thread is becoming to some sort of repetitive never ending circle by how much some people continue writing race-obsesed post.

Old 08-20-2013, 08:07 AM

824 posts, read 3,601,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonwold View Post
Nonsense, Poles, Ukrainians, Russians are not blonder than the Brits, they vary much more. Some Russians are blonde/light brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-complected 'Anglo-Saxon' looking, while others in the south are swarthy-skinned, dark-haired and -eyed as Italians, others looking like a Caucasoid-Mongoloid mix with the slanted eye shapes the Uralic/Hunnish people of the far-north and east. Ukrainians are like Russians, but have even more swarthy people by the Black Sea. No way, Eastern Europeans are way too diverse.Plenty of Eastern European women bleach their hair too. Polish of the north are blonde, blue-eyed frequently while those in the south are brunette in hair, eye and skin color. Baltic nations especially Estonians and Latvians are Northern Europeans first of all, not so different from at least Denmark, but have more Uralic features. Lithuanians and Belarussians are those with the least Uralic features, their blonde colouring is similar to the Brits. Slavs range from those blonde Russians to brunette Serbians. You have exaggerated. There are plenty of Eastern European immigrants workers at my jobs, they're definitely not blonder than those of British/Irish descent. Not all stereotypes come from the media, be a little smart for once, the media can re-enforce a stereotype which already exists. For example the Germanic stereotype of blonde, blue-eyed person, while the blondest nation is a Finnic-speaking one. Finland is blonder than both Norway and Sweden. That stereotypes started with Gobineau, the Prussians,etc... The average British Isles adult person has a pale/ruddy skin complexion usually lighter than average and in many cases freckled, usually light eyes, light/medium brown hair, have exclusively western European Caucasoid features. The average Dutch is quite similar in most aspects, with less freckled complexion, more light brown hair. The only reason people might think British are dark, is because there's much more of them in the media than other Europeans by far. However, when studies are done accurately, when individuals are compared on equal scale, they 're definitely not dark as a whole. the GWAS studies in 2012 comparing four European countries Ireland, Italy, Poland and Portugal in pigmentation of hair, eye and skin colors, found the Irish group to be the lightest in all aspects. Another one comparing British and Scandinavians found the British and Irish to actually tan less than Scandinavians who were blonder-haired. Many Irish women buy fake tans, actually statistics show that a third of British women use fake tans. You only say that they bleach their hair, OK I get it now.
Its clear you havent been exposed to eastern europeans at all, ukranians are clearly blonder than british Islanders as a whole so are poles and Czech people. I can easily say you never left holy arkansas. You are reading old books in your basement and telling how europeans look.

Old 08-20-2013, 09:59 AM

Yep, telling facts about British people is being obssesed, while lying about them is O.K.
I remember when you were portraying Britons as Southern Europeans. You are just an extension of Caballero. You have a thing about White Americans, so what if they prefer Britain more than your country, live with it.

We know how Eastern European can look Mongolid like this Estonian.

This Russian from the Mari group

Old 08-20-2013, 10:06 AM

824 posts, read 3,601,314 times
pure anglo-saxon british women.

typical brits

Old 08-20-2013, 10:10 AM

Perhaps you look like one of them, right.
The Estonian is cute and all, no question about it. She's blonde as many Estonian are but surely has some distant Northeast Asian features. Though her ancestral background is fully Estonian. Are you going to say that they are East Asian as well.

Old 08-20-2013, 10:11 AM

This Eastern European is so Nordic according to you, right.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe