Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2021, 10:34 AM

3,373 posts, read 1,538,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffD View Post
It's called genomic surveillance. Informed people know that. You probably won't get it from your Facebook feed where you're learning about Bill Gates microchips and your DNA being altered by the vaccines.

CDC link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...veillance.html
I don't use Facebook. I don't believe the microchips happened yet. What is happening in France is no joke. You can't go into anyplace of business without a vaccine passport.

In your link the CDC is being dishonest. It says when a virus mutates it causes more severe disease which in most cases this is not true. Everyone knows when viruses mutate Ussualy they become less deadly over time. Could it cause a more deadly strain yes but the majority of times it gets weaker.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2021, 10:36 AM

23,569 posts, read 18,661,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
I don't use Facebook. I don't believe the microchips happened yet. What is happening in France is no joke. You can't go into anyplace of business without a vaccine passport.

Is this France?

Old 07-29-2021, 10:38 AM

6,121 posts, read 5,087,939 times
Quote:
I'm not denied entrance if I don't have them. If every place requires vaccination you can not live in that place.
It's a way to. CReate a two tier society.

Let's hope charlie Baker does the right thing. I am not forced to take a experimental drug to take part in society.
You can't fly or enter/exit the country without a government-issued ID. You can't register your kids in kindergarten without proof of vaccinations (and that too, multiple!). You can't enter certain countries without proof of vaccinations. You can't drive a car without wearing a seat belt. I could go on and on. These are all measures in place for SAFETY and HEALTH. So why in God's name are you singling out Covid and associating it with control? It makes zero sense.

Your two-tier society will eventually be the healthy and the sick. If only insurance companies would wise up and cut back benefits for Covid care for those who are unvaxxed...maybe that'll get people's attention.

Old 07-29-2021, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
If only insurance companies would wise up and cut back benefits for Covid care for those who are unvaxxed...maybe that'll get people's attention.

In a sense I would be OK if they cut back benefits for those who engaged in many unhealthy behaviors (most serious illness is somewhat preventable), but that's illegal. And thing is, where do you draw the line?

Old 07-29-2021, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
You can't fly or enter/exit the country without a government-issued ID. You can't register your kids in kindergarten without proof of vaccinations (and that too, multiple!). You can't enter certain countries without proof of vaccinations. You can't drive a car without wearing a seat belt. I could go on and on. These are all measures in place for SAFETY and HEALTH. So why in God's name are you singling out Covid and associating it with control? It makes zero sense.

Your two-tier society will eventually be the healthy and the sick. If only insurance companies would wise up and cut back benefits for Covid care for those who are unvaxxed...maybe that'll get people's attention.
Yes you have to show a photo id in some places but that does not come with a requirement to take a dangerous vaccine. Nobody should be forced to do any medical procedure . The vaccines and proof for kids is wrong that's why some parents home school. Not being able to enter a coffee shop or any business without taking the shot is morally wrong and authoritarian. What you want is medical segregation. Maybe we won't have widespread passports here but if it does happen some states will get violent just like France. More businesses now are requiring the covid shot more than they ever did with the flu shot . I believe other vaccines are safe this one is not. If you don't want to go to other countries you don't have too but if grocery stores require the shot and online you can't buy food.

Old 07-29-2021, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Yes you have to show a photo id in some places but that does not come with a requirement to take a dangerous vaccine. Nobody should be forced to do any medical procedure . The vaccines and proof for kids is wrong that's why some parents home school. Not being able to enter a coffee shop or any business without taking the shot is morally wrong and authoritarian.

THIS IS NOT FRANCE. But as for schools, people always have the right to home school and that is their choice.

Old 07-29-2021, 11:09 AM

943 posts, read 409,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robr2 View Post
Same rules still apply - you are given a new mask and you may wear it over your existing mask.
That's a relief, as MGH's website says you need to replace your own mask (in my case a new N95) by the hospital issued one...Also, just curiosity, do the docs just wear surgical masks?

Old 07-29-2021, 11:10 AM

The vaccinated are getting sick and dying just like the unvaxxed.

Old 07-29-2021, 11:23 AM

16,308 posts, read 8,126,207 times
Default re

Quote:
The vaccinated are getting sick and dying just like the unvaxxed.
Really?

Old 07-29-2021, 11:30 AM

6,805 posts, read 6,027,453 times
Quote:
Everyone knows when viruses mutate Ussualy they become less deadly over time.
So that's why HIV magically disappeared!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts