Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2007, 07:28 PM

1,372 posts, read 5,209,006 times

Advertisements

I have an update on my puppy
he is actually visibly worse he has splotches all over hias body
BUT.....
the vet has now determined this to be an allergy of sorts and he is on antihists for it thanks for all the prayers for him

it made him smile
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2007, 08:42 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,006,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dncngrl1964 View Post
I have an update on my puppy
he is actually visibly worse he has splotches all over hias body
BUT.....
the vet has now determined this to be an allergy of sorts and he is on antihists for it thanks for all the prayers for him

it made him smile
Thank you for the update, I will continue to pray for your little baby and I will also keep YOU in my prayers as well. Stay strong!

Old 05-21-2007, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherologist View Post
"Great, Father, I come before you at this time to lift up all my brothers and sisters in Christ that I have met in this forum. I ask you, Father, to bless each one of them today with the knowledge that You are in control. I know, Father, that it is so hard to give it all over to You, but You are there with open arms just waiting to receive us. Father, it is difficult for me to remember everyone's names, but you know them and you know their hearts. Give them peace, Father. For all of those who have lost a family member, for those whose children have lost their way, for the addicted, for the homeless, for our soldiers and their families, for the non-believers and the seekers, Father, I ask Your healing. Give us the peace that only You can provide. And as each of us read these posts, I ask that you send your angels down to surround us with love and understanding. I pray that the Holy Spirit lives in each of us and guides us through each day and leads us to our eternal home with you. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour, I pray. Amen.
Here's a big ole AMEN!

Old 05-22-2007, 07:18 AM

3,927 posts, read 8,665,537 times
Good news on the update of your tiny fellow.

Old 05-22-2007, 06:37 PM

2,136 posts, read 4,787,696 times
Christian, Catholic

Well, it looks like it's my turn. Some of you may have heard that I have an auto-immune disease. Well at the moment it is back with a vengence. The biggest problem for me is that I can not speak well (it effects the muscle in my face mostly). My words are very slurred and for all of you parents out there, you know how hard it is to keep your kids in line when you can speak, just imagine how it is when you sound like you've had a few too many! My 15 year old just informed me that he wasn't getting off the computer until he could understand what I was saying. A good slap to the head and he understood just fine. So, if everyone could please put me on their prayer list, I could sure use the ability to speak. Thanks to all of you. I feel blessed to have you all in my life.
God bless us all...
Weather...

Old 05-22-2007, 06:49 PM

Yes most definately

and we will put your son inthere too so you don't kill him (metaphorically)

Old 05-22-2007, 09:42 PM

1,394 posts, read 4,170,775 times
I am still in need of prayers, I felt so evil and mean, and hurt other people today, I am trying to quit smoking, and with so many things going on here it has gotten to be to much to handle. I am not at all like this, and it took a ten mile walk just to get me calm enough to where I wouldn't explode. I prayed the whole time I was walking asking God to please take the control that the cigarettes had on my life, and to please forgive my additude today because it wasn't me, and I teared up because I have a heavy load to bear, and so many different things going on, I need to find my place and the right path. I guess that is all for now. Thank you!!!!

Old 05-22-2007, 10:15 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,665,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie_Mom View Post
I am still in need of prayers, I felt so evil and mean, and hurt other people today, I am trying to quit smoking, and with so many things going on here it has gotten to be to much to handle. I am not at all like this, and it took a ten mile walk just to get me calm enough to where I wouldn't explode. I prayed the whole time I was walking asking God to please take the control that the cigarettes had on my life, and to please forgive my additude today because it wasn't me, and I teared up because I have a heavy load to bear, and so many different things going on, I need to find my place and the right path. I guess that is all for now. Thank you!!!!

Oh Heavenly Father, I pray for Yorkie_Mom to be given the strength she needs to overcome her cravings. I ask for comfort for her as she carries a heavy burden. Surround her with Your love and comfort, bringing peace to her. I pray oh Father, you forgive her and shower her with blessings. I praise You Father for the creation of heaven and earth, and all things living. Thank You for Jesus, and the blessings we have received. In Your Holy Name, amen.

Old 05-22-2007, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherologist View Post
Christian, Catholic

Well, it looks like it's my turn. Some of you may have heard that I have an auto-immune disease. Well at the moment it is back with a vengence. The biggest problem for me is that I can not speak well (it effects the muscle in my face mostly). My words are very slurred and for all of you parents out there, you know how hard it is to keep your kids in line when you can speak, just imagine how it is when you sound like you've had a few too many! My 15 year old just informed me that he wasn't getting off the computer until he could understand what I was saying. A good slap to the head and he understood just fine. So, if everyone could please put me on their prayer list, I could sure use the ability to speak. Thanks to all of you. I feel blessed to have you all in my life.
God bless us all...
Weather...
Definately keeping you in my prayers Weather. Sounds like you have Bells Palsy is that correct? I know of someone who has/had that. He was about 16 when it started and one side of his face was pretty much paralyzed...tooko quite some time for it to go away too.

Dear Lord, we come before you tonight and ask you to watch over Weather and lift her up. Please take this ailment that she has and toss it away so that she can live a better life. I also pray that you will help her children to understand that this is a tough time for her and guide them in listening better so they are not making her life more miserable. Help them to help HER in this time Lord.
These things I ask and pray in Jesus' name...AMEN

Old 05-22-2007, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawgpz550 View Post
Definately keeping you in my prayers Weather. Sounds like you have Bells Palsy is that correct? I know of someone who has/had that. He was about 16 when it started and one side of his face was pretty much paralyzed...tooko quite some time for it to go away too.

Dear Lord, we come before you tonight and ask you to watch over Weather and lift her up. Please take this ailment that she has and toss it away so that she can live a better life. I also pray that you will help her children to understand that this is a tough time for her and guide them in listening better so they are not making her life more miserable. Help them to help HER in this time Lord.
These things I ask and pray in Jesus' name...AMEN
Amen.............
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality