Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2007, 06:38 AM

7,784 posts, read 14,891,928 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
Father , I come before you tonight in humble prayer for my brothers and sisters on this forum who have requested prayer. Lord, you know who they are and what their needs are. I pray you will heal where healing is needed and comfort where comfort is needed. Dear God, I offer special prayer for little Parker who has suffered and fought so hard in his young life..Dear Lord it is not for us to question your ways, for we know that your will be done. I pray for comfort and rest for his dear parents. Lord I also pray that you see the needs of Lpsdg and her husband who are suffering from illness and financial burdens. I also lift our sister Kitten to you for healing and comfort . I praise you Lord for the people on this forum who come here in fellowship, and love and for the "family that has formed. I offer a prayer for our beloved Mams, and Rob... Dear Lord, it is my humble prayer that we may bring others to you through our ministering...This I ask in the name of your Son and our savior..amen
Amen, "So be it"

Love ya, blue, thanks for your faithfulness....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2007, 10:47 AM

4,440 posts, read 9,073,068 times
I pray for PhillyChief to be allowed to come back.

Old 10-10-2007, 02:02 PM

3,086 posts, read 6,274,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigthirsty View Post
I pray for PhillyChief to be allowed to come back.
Be assured, bigthirsty, that an honest, sincere, and humble prayer, God will hear...

Old 10-10-2007, 02:10 PM

4,440 posts, read 9,073,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cg81 View Post
Be assured, bigthirsty, that an honest, sincere, and humble prayer, God will hear...
Well it is honest, sincere and humble.. so fingers crossed!

Old 10-10-2007, 09:38 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,670,560 times
Such a small request but one that is really needed.

My youngest woke me at 4 a.m. this morning very sick, and he has been so sick I had to take him to the doctor this morning for a shot. Then his fever went sky high and he is such a sick little thing. He is miserable, I am miserable for him.

Please pray that he has a good night tonight. That his fever will stay low and he will not be sick again tonight.

Thank you guys...

Old 10-11-2007, 01:15 AM

2,800 posts, read 10,011,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiangel_writer View Post
Such a small request but one that is really needed.

My youngest woke me at 4 a.m. this morning very sick, and he has been so sick I had to take him to the doctor this morning for a shot. Then his fever went sky high and he is such a sick little thing. He is miserable, I am miserable for him.

Please pray that he has a good night tonight. That his fever will stay low and he will not be sick again tonight.

Thank you guys...
I'm definitely praying! My youngest and I have the flu...being sick is soooo not fun!

Old 10-11-2007, 09:34 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,275,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawgpz550 View Post
I'm definitely praying! My youngest and I have the flu...being sick is soooo not fun!
I'm praying for all you guys to feel better soon! That stuff is no fun that's for sure.

Old 10-11-2007, 01:03 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,518,681 times
Heavenly Father, I humbly offer up a prayer request for our sister. I pray Lord that you give her father the encouragement and the will to seek the help he needs so desperately ..I pray that he will be healed of this addiction and any harm it has caousd his body. Please comfort Tina and her mother with the knowledge that you are in charge and Thy will be done...In Jesus name, I pray...amen

Old 10-12-2007, 06:37 AM

34,254 posts, read 20,545,660 times
Default Good news!

I want to say Thank You to all the prayer warriors and most of all to our Holy Father, the Son, and Holy Spirit.

Yesterday we were told by the oncologist that there is no sign of cancer. We have to go back in 4 weeks for a petscan, but for now the doctor is giving us thumbs up.

Don is the one person in my life that is responsible for me turning to christianity. He was diagnosed with colorectal cancer.

He endured 6 weeks of aggressive radiation and chemo treatments which have wrecked havoc on his body. He lost 32 lbs, is weak and suffered terribly during the past 3 months. He somehow accepts it all, and never gets down. The nurses at the cancer treatment center loved having him come in.

Here is a pic of Don prior to our cancer treatment with two of his "babies".

Special thanks to kawgz and June for the DM's when I was really feeling down.

Old 10-12-2007, 07:35 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,789,957 times
Default ParkerU.org

Good Morning, All.

Please if you are on this morning can you be in prayer for Parker and his family. He should be in surgery soon, if not already. Here is his mother's update (partial) and prayer requests from last night.

Tomorrow is the big day. Parker will have his surgery between 9:30am - 10:30am. He usually goes into preop about one hour before. We’ve been taken earlier - but also have had our share of waiting past our time. The process entails the ENT doctor washing out both sinuses. He will also take a biopsy through the right nostril (he said he picked the right because he knows Parker’s sinuses well and he thinks this is best- how funny is that comment!). The biopsy will be of tissue, as well as bone. He assured me that the piece of the bone is no larger then the tip of a pen. Parker will have disolvable bandages to help stop the bleeding. His platelet count will also have to stay around 50 for a few weeks after the surgery.

Please be in pray for Dr. Austin (the ENT doctor). Pray for a good night rest for him; steady hands during the surgery; a successful retrieval to be tested; the anestheologist; Parker to do well through his sedation and surgery. Pray for Dr. Wall or Nagga, not sure who is doing the LP. They will be doing the spinal while Parker is sedated - this will again include 3 types of chemo injected into his spine. They will also remove fluid to be tested. Please pray that we get the results by the end of the day. Please be in prayer for a negative result!! Pray for Parker and daddy to have a peaceful night sleep. Pray for Parker to sleep through the night without asking for one of his 3 drinks or goldfish (he is NPO after midnight). Pray for God’s calming presence over Aaron and I tomorrow as we sit in the waiting room. Pray, pray and pray some more

Thank you for your faithfulness.

God bless us all...

Weather...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality