Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 11:23 AM

3,570 posts, read 8,717,167 times

Advertisements

This thread is for anyone who would like to post a prayer request. Because this is a religion forum anyone from any worldview may post legitimate requests here.

If anyone wants to respond to the person who has requested prayer, please use pm instead of posting responses in this thread, so as to keep is clean as possible.

When you have an answer to your prayer please submit an update by quoting your original post. If anyone has questions please pm me instead of posting in this thread.

If for any reason you do not feel comfortable with posting your request please feel free to pm any of the members posted below.

Anyone who is willing to accept private message prayer requests please send me a note to let me know you are interested. Again, this prayer request thread is for anyone of any faith or worldview. Prayer is powerful!

PRAYER WARRIOR LIST

Kawgpz550
Hoosier_guy
HDL
I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA
FL TN Nana
Jammie
Dreameyes

Last edited by Miss Blue; 01-22-2013 at 04:39 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2007, 11:31 AM

1,372 posts, read 5,209,006 times
I have one and it isn't for my family per se
I have been blessed with a wonderful life
This request is for my Shih tzu puppy
apparently the other day he was outside playing and was stung by something we think it may have been a scorpion
anyway he is sick and on medication
please send him a blessing of recovery
as I have already lost one of my beloved puppies already on Jan 31
my heart could not bear another loss sooo quickly
Thank you

Old 05-14-2007, 12:38 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,006,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dncngrl1964 View Post
apparently the other day he was outside playing and was stung by something we think it may have been a scorpion
Thank you
Ahhhh, I will say a little puppy prayer for him...and a big ole prayer and hug your way as well...it's tough to lose a pet
Take care!

Old 05-14-2007, 04:30 PM

1,396 posts, read 1,188,236 times
We should all be praying for the captured soldiers in Iraq. We have heard of the kind of threat they face and this is not a good time for their fellow soldiers. As we sit in our safe place and spend time with our families let's remember those far away serving this GREAT COUNTRY!!!
God Be with Our Soldiers and bring them home soon!!!

Old 05-14-2007, 04:34 PM

1,396 posts, read 1,188,236 times
dncgrl, My prayers are with you,it's hard to loose one of the family and it seems to take a while to get over. My kids think I'm strange I just go out a get a new one and it heals the empty space. Until, it starts chewing on everything

Old 05-14-2007, 04:43 PM

1,118 posts, read 4,756,527 times
In just a few minutes I will be going to a special service that I've helped with every year for the past 8 years. It was started by a good friend of mine in response to the death of a little 4-year-old old boy in our community due to cancer.

It is called "An Evening of Remembrance and Healing" for those who have had a child who has died. To understand the spirit of the service, this is from the flyer we distribute:
"For those who have suffered the loss of a child of any age through
miscarriage, still-birth, abortion, SIDS, illness, disease or any untimely death.
We encourage and welcome all members of the family and friends affected by the loss of this beloved child to join in this mass of celebration for the precious life that touched ours briefly, yet stays in our heart forever."
Please say a prayer for the people in this world who have had to endure the devastating pain of the death of their child, and to these dear souls who are now in the arms of the angels. Thank you.

Old 05-14-2007, 05:46 PM

5,901 posts, read 3,789,744 times
Hi everyone,

Just know that I have read and am praying for all requests. I have one too. There is a child on here that has started a thread who says he has lost his faith.....we need to pray hard that he receives the guidance he needs from Christians before the vultures swoop in. Is a 15 year old allowed to post? Either way, this needs immediate attention.

Old 05-14-2007, 05:52 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,500,581 times
My 40 year old daughter is having her second heart cath in the morning. She has suffered with congestive heart failure for about seven years. She also works full time. Thank you, and I will also pray for all who post here. God bless..

Old 05-14-2007, 06:17 PM

7,995 posts, read 12,269,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dncngrl1964 View Post
Thank you
I also have a little Shih Tzu. Believe me, I will keep your little puppy in my heart. Please let us know if he gets better! Sending him light and hope across the miles.
Take gentle care!

Old 05-14-2007, 07:13 PM

23,011 posts, read 34,370,036 times
I want to add my buddy Hoosier Guy and his family to the prayer request. His mother has cancer and the family needs our love, support and prayers right now.
Pray for them to experience God's love, grace and comfort and wisdom as they go through trying times.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality