Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2007, 05:25 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,359,944 times

Advertisements

To all our Soldiers (and their families) in my community, who are soon heading downrange for 15 months. Also, a special prayer for another soldier and his four legged companion during the mission they will be undertaking.
Please keep them safe and sound, to return home to their loved ones.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2007, 07:40 AM

942 posts, read 2,583,058 times
May the Lord bless and guide all who have posted here. Dear Lord you know us all individually and know our needs. Please care for us and guide our family, loved ones, neighbors, church congregation and those who try to seek you and and say they cant find you...guide them my Lord. Bless our soldiers that are fighting away from home, bless there families. Bless with strength and health those stricken with the terriable disease of cancer, clear them of that disease as you have done with me. I ask this in the name of our father Jesus Lord, Our Savior.

Continue to keep my family in your prayers and special prayers to my son Daniel for him to feel the almighty love Jesus has to offer him.

Old 05-18-2007, 10:43 AM

2,800 posts, read 10,006,659 times
Dear Lord,
I start today by asking You to watch over all of the wonderful people on this forum. Whether the believers or non-believers and anyone in between I just pray that You will reach out and touch each and every one of them today. Make yourself known Lord. There are so many of the non-believers and skeptics that need our love and prayer and understanding. As well there are many believers on here that are going through rough times right now. You know who they are. I pray for them and their family members and that you will lead and guide them into Your will! I pray that you lift each and every person up and Bless each one of them.
Lord, please watch over our troops and bring them all home safely. Comfort their families and show them your love and mercy.
God, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for each and every person on this forum. You know that I have been blessed by them. Thank you Lord God for all the wonderful people you have put into my life.
These things I ask and pray in Your Son's glorious name...AMEN

Thank you everybody for being YOU!

Old 05-19-2007, 02:43 PM

5,902 posts, read 3,789,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawgpz550 View Post
Dear Lord,
I start today by asking You to watch over all of the wonderful people on this forum. Whether the believers or non-believers and anyone in between I just pray that You will reach out and touch each and every one of them today. Make yourself known Lord. There are so many of the non-believers and skeptics that need our love and prayer and understanding. As well there are many believers on here that are going through rough times right now. You know who they are. I pray for them and their family members and that you will lead and guide them into Your will! I pray that you lift each and every person up and Bless each one of them.
Lord, please watch over our troops and bring them all home safely. Comfort their families and show them your love and mercy.
God, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for each and every person on this forum. You know that I have been blessed by them. Thank you Lord God for all the wonderful people you have put into my life.
These things I ask and pray in Your Son's glorious name...AMEN

Thank you everybody for being YOU!
Nice prayer Kawg..I have one too.

Heavenly Father,

This is a specific prayer Lord for the Christians who are working so diligently for you here and all over the world. We all need uplifting today. Some days the devil seems to be winning Lord, and we need a small glimpse of your special presence in our lives, just for today Lord, just for today. Amen.

Old 05-19-2007, 03:12 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,006,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northsouth View Post
Nice prayer Kawg..I have one too.

Heavenly Father,

This is a specific prayer Lord for the Christians who are working so diligently for you here and all over the world. We all need uplifting today. Some days the devil seems to be winning Lord, and we need a small glimpse of your special presence in our lives, just for today Lord, just for today. Amen.
And a great BIG AMEN to that! I definately know where you are coming from with this one today...

Old 05-20-2007, 06:30 AM

190 posts, read 686,285 times
Dear Jesus,
As we come into your presence today, I pray we will all be strengthened by the power of your Holy Spirit. Lord set our hearts on fire with love for you and for each other. Help us Lord to abide in you today, to obey your word and to reach out to those who are hurting. Help us Father, Abba Daddy, to be a blessing to others, to show them your love, compassion and tender mercies. For all those gathered here I pray you would keep your hand upon them, lift them to greater joy, even in the midst of sorrow. Dry their tears,
give them all a garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. We do love you Lord with all of our hearts. Help us all to love one another and to carry each other's burdens today. And Lord, thank you for sending help to me through the prayers of all my sisters and brothers on this forum. I have experienced their love and concern and it made me get up and get back in the fight.
Thank you Jesus, for your wonderful family of believers. I know you are smiling today on your children.

Old 05-20-2007, 07:34 AM

36,412 posts, read 16,020,348 times
I haven't been on for a couple of weeks, my Mom passed away Monday due to complications during emergency surgery. My daughter flew out Tuesday and left yesterday. My Dad and my brother and I are devastated. She was 77 and I moved here 7 years ago to be close to them and I don't regret one minute of it. I will be posting now and trying to exercise again and go to work tomorrow (UGGGHHH). I have missed you all!!

Old 05-20-2007, 07:47 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,787,696 times
Good Morning, everyone.

It just occurred to me (OK, maybe I'm a little slow) what a wonderful job this particular post/thread is doing. As each of us come here and read each others prayers, we, too, are lifting them up to the Lord. (Hey, maybe even the skeptics. Wonder how that makes them feel?) As I read each of your prayers, I pray with you.

"Where ever two or more of you are gathered in my Name, there so shall I be."

How wonderful to know that I am sitting here, right now, with someone whom I have never met and our hearts are joined in prayer.

God bless us all...

Weather...

AMEN

Old 05-20-2007, 08:14 AM

1,408 posts, read 5,094,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherologist View Post
Good Morning, everyone.

It just occurred to me (OK, maybe I'm a little slow) what a wonderful job this particular post/thread is doing. As each of us come here and read each others prayers, we, too, are lifting them up to the Lord. (Hey, maybe even the skeptics. Wonder how that makes them feel?) As I read each of your prayers, I pray with you.

"Where ever two or more of you are gathered in my Name, there so shall I be."

How wonderful to know that I am sitting here, right now, with someone whom I have never met and our hearts are joined in prayer.

God bless us all...

Weather...

AMEN
Amen to your prayer and Lilybell's this morning. To all, have a blessed day!

Old 05-20-2007, 09:10 AM

3,927 posts, read 8,665,537 times
I ask for prayers for my family and myself. My husband is not saved and life can be difficult at times.

Today is one of those times.

I also ask for prayer for my oldest son, he is in rehab because of two dwi's and a moma who will not give up on him. Been there a month, and signs are indicating that he is learning so much. This place is not just rehab, it is a Christian rehab, a 3 month stay. His letters to me and his father this week have shown me the breakthrough he has needed to overcome many of his problems. I'm afraid the letter to his father has set him off and we are walking on egg shells around here at the moment.

thank you for your prayers, and know also, that I am praying for all requests on here, and for this forum as a whole.

May God Bless each of you

aiangel
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality