Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2008, 09:34 AM

72,407 posts, read 18,196,480 times

Advertisements

I feel wonderful evertime I visit here,I feel more relaxed and know that God is working on us. I am praying for you weather!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2008, 09:54 AM

4,725 posts, read 10,131,557 times
Smile Wonderful support here among so many friends.

Weather, after being in your situation myself with both of my parents, I know how troubled you are. You and the family will be in my prayers.

Dragonten, Blue, Baby Christana, aiangel and her friend, Baby Noah,our friend John1960, Kawg, and so many others remain in my prayers daily.

My DH surgery is next Wed. at 10am. I appreciate all of the support and prayers that have been offered in his behalf. Thank you all so much!

(Nice to hear from you, poconoproud!)

Old 01-26-2008, 02:55 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,500,581 times
Weather, I will be praying for you and the family in this difficult decision you all have to try to agree on..We went through it with my Dad and it caused so many arguements and hurt feelings, but finally worked out and dad was satisfied and we all agreed in the end.

Gem, I will be praying for your husband and everyone of the Drs. and other who will be involved in his surgery and recovery..And will be praying for you also..

This is something I copied and pasted from another site..I thought it was so beautiful and I thought of Christine, Parker, Noah and all the other children in our prayers here..
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh300/StrawberryShortcake28777/prayversegodbless7xp.jpg (broken link)

Old 01-26-2008, 11:56 PM

4,725 posts, read 10,131,557 times
Just beautiful, blue! We pray incessantly for the little ones who cannot yet pray for themselves.

Thank you all for the prayers. DH is sleeping so much better the past few nights, so I think he feels some peace and assurance. Thank you...

Weather, I will pray that you and your family make the very best decision and that you all, including your mom, feel at peace with your decision. We want our loved ones to be safe and sometimes the decisions to accomplish this are difficult. Hugs to you all.

Old 01-27-2008, 06:50 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,787,696 times
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their prayers for my mother and that situation. Also, wanted to give a praise report and let you all know that we have a contract on our home in NC and also on my husband's commercial property. Our God is gracious and he answers prayer. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your faithfulness.

May we all be blessed,
weather...
<>< <><

Old 01-27-2008, 07:02 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,500,581 times
amen, weather..I will praise Him for that, and askt hat you have a smooth closing

Old 01-27-2008, 02:40 PM

599 posts, read 1,260,447 times
I would like to ask for prayer for the husband of one of the teachers I work with. His name is John Jenkins and he has lymphoma. He's had a few courses of chemotherapy that have not worked to shrink the tumor he has in his chest. John and his family are Christians and have remained steadfast in their faith throughout these past several months. Please pray that the Lord would heal him of the cancer if He sees fit but first and foremost that He will be honored and glorified no matter what happens to John. Thank you!

Old 01-27-2008, 07:36 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,665,537 times
I am lifting john up to the Heavens for God's special loving care. Please know, I am praying for all who come. Hope you guys are doing better, blue, kaykay, weather, irish, kawg, gem, jennie, dragon and whomever I have missed, I hope the Lord has bestowed His mercy, healing and peace upon each of you.

Old 01-27-2008, 07:39 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,665,537 times
I ask for prayer for myself. Have not been feeling great for a few days, and am either coming down with what my boys have or am coming down with the flu. No time to be sick, so I ask for prayer for whatever it is to be gone quickly and not be enough to put me into bed.

thank you my dear friends.

Old 01-27-2008, 08:21 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,006,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiangel_writer View Post
I ask for prayer for myself. Have not been feeling great for a few days, and am either coming down with what my boys have or am coming down with the flu. No time to be sick, so I ask for prayer for whatever it is to be gone quickly and not be enough to put me into bed.

thank you my dear friends.
I will be praying for you Angel! That flu can really get you down.

I will continue to pray for the rest as well...Including the gentleman with lymphoma.

Congrats Weather! It's great to hear that your house is selling! AWESOME!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality