Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2008, 06:05 AM

140 posts, read 290,462 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
This thread is for anyone who would like to post a prayer request. Because this is a religion forum anyone from any worldview may post legitimate requests here.

If anyone wants to respond to the person who has requested prayer, please use pm instead of posting responses in this thread, so as to keep is clean as possible.

When you have an answer to your prayer please submit an update by quoting your original post. If anyone has questions please pm me instead of posting in this thread.

If for any reason you do not feel comfortable with posting your request please feel free to pm any of the members posted below.

Anyone who is willing to accept private message prayer requests please send me a note to let me know you are interested. Again, this prayer request thread is for anyone of any faith or worldview. Prayer is powerful!

PRAYER WARRIOR LIST

Kawgpz550
Hoosier_guy
HDL
I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA
FL TN Nana
Jammie
Dreameyes
If the infinite can exist equally within your heart---your heart and hope are equal within the infinite hope of us
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2008, 08:36 AM

72,409 posts, read 18,196,480 times
Christine’s home nurse comes again tomorrow morning for her blood draw - hopefully the counts will be good enough so that the GCCF shots can be stopped-Every night she gets these shots Thanks for the prayers.Later around the 25th of Feb,she will have another round of chemo,please pray. thanks!

Old 02-01-2008, 10:29 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,006,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemthornton View Post
Thank you, blue, and all who have kept my husband and me in your thoughts and prayers.

DH did have his surgery yesterday morning, but ran into some complications with his blood pressure and excessive bleeding.

When I left him late this evening to get some rest myself, his blood pressure was up quite a bit, now 100/65 - great, his blood work is looking better, and his color looks immensely better than yesterday and most of today.

We will get the pathology results on the tumor and lymph nodes tomorrow. We are continuing to pray that the cancer has not spread and we can count on hubby's good health for a long time to come.

Thank you all for your prayers and kind words of encouragement. I know that our prayers are not always answered in the way WE wish, but they are answered.
Thanks for the update. I will continue to keep you BOTH in prayer. This can't be any easier for you than it is for him. God is faithful, He will take care of you both.

Old 02-01-2008, 10:49 PM

4,725 posts, read 10,131,557 times
Default Very good news. Thank you for your prayers, dear friends.

Thank you all for your faithful prayers and kind messages. We received some wonderful news today. The cancer looks like it has not spread and was in the gland itself, not the lymph nodes.

Hubby should be home no later than Sunday. He just needs lots of love and rest - and chicken soup. He will have to build his blood back up and we are confident that all will be well.

My prayers continue to be will Josh, Christine, blue, tdkmom, kawg, and all that are in need at this time. Keep hope.

Old 02-02-2008, 05:39 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,500,581 times
Thanks Gem for the good news..I will continue to keep him in prayer, and thanks to God for the successful surgery..

Praying that Christines blood counts will be high enough..

Praying for tdk's friend Josh that he will have a safe deployment to Iraq and I preay that all our memn and women will soon return home..I pray for the famulies of the men and women who have given their lives serving this country..

Old 02-04-2008, 02:21 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,006,659 times
Hey everyone!

I need to ask you all for emergency prayer. My mom just took my dad to the hospital. This morning he was having shortness of breath (has heart problems)...He FINALLY conceded to going to the hospital, but it took HOURS of convincing...that and he realized he was getting worse not better.

I will update as soon as I hear anything, however I will be at the hospital for as long as I can be.

Thanks!

Old 02-04-2008, 02:35 PM

2,136 posts, read 4,787,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawgpz550 View Post
Hey everyone!

I need to ask you all for emergency prayer. My mom just took my dad to the hospital. This morning he was having shortness of breath (has heart problems)...He FINALLY conceded to going to the hospital, but it took HOURS of convincing...that and he realized he was getting worse not better.

I will update as soon as I hear anything, however I will be at the hospital for as long as I can be.

Thanks!
Praying...

<>< weather...

Old 02-04-2008, 07:30 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,665,537 times
Praying kawg...I just logged on. Anyone heard an update?

Old 02-04-2008, 07:36 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,500,581 times
Heavenly Father, I pray that you will cover Kawgs father with your healing power this night and that you will send your comfort and peace to the family and wisdom to the Doctors and caretakers...In Jesus name..amen

Old 02-04-2008, 07:39 PM

2,136 posts, read 4,787,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
Heavenly Father, I pray that you will cover Kawgs father with your healing power this night and that you will send your comfort and peace to the family and wisdom to the Doctors and caretakers...In Jesus name..amen
Amen.

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality