Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2008, 06:35 PM

4,725 posts, read 10,131,557 times

Advertisements

Blue, thanks for seeing that! The surgery date in January 30! What could I have been thinking? I edited my post. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

I will be praying for good results for you this week. I do hope you will be doing better real soon!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2008, 06:38 PM

22 posts, read 71,065 times
Default Please pray for baby Noah

Baby Noah James is in hospital and not doing well at all. Please pray for his recovery. Thank you so much.

Old 01-19-2008, 07:08 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,500,581 times
Thanks, Ellen for bringing your prayer request to us..

Heavenly Father , I come before you to ask that you wrap this precious baby Noah in your loving arms, and I pray that you bless him with a strong healthy body..Dear Lord we know that prayers of healing are answered many times here and we feel your presence, and we give all the praise to you..In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray...amen

Old 01-20-2008, 10:54 PM

72,409 posts, read 18,196,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllenDi View Post
Baby Noah James is in hospital and not doing well at all. Please pray for his recovery. Thank you so much.
Will pray for the Baby,it is hard to see babies not feeling well.

Old 01-20-2008, 10:58 PM

Christine will have chemo on Wednesday,her white blood cells are up. So let's pray to get the tumor to shrink some more. Thanks for praying everyone!

Old 01-21-2008, 05:08 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,787,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
Christine will have chemo on Wednesday,her white blood cells are up. So let's pray to get the tumor to shrink some more. Thanks for praying everyone!

Praise God!

Keeping everyone in my prayers.

Old 01-21-2008, 02:55 PM

1,067 posts, read 5,653,319 times
Please pray for me right now. I don't know what to say except that I am feeling anxitey over a situation that I moved on a long time ago and when I saw a person who exudes alot of authority over others out and about I started to be fearful again... I don't want to explain everything but I had moved on and am in a very good place right now in church ect... God gave me Proverbs 15.. Please pray for me for this fear to leave. If anyone has any words of wisdom concerning my feelings please write. Thank you.

Old 01-21-2008, 03:13 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,500,581 times
Praying that Christine's blood counts will stay up for Wednesday Chemo treatment, and praying that God will send a healing to this special little girl that we have come to know and love..

Stargazer, special prayers are being offered up for God to send you the blessing of understanding and peace

Old 01-21-2008, 04:07 PM

2,136 posts, read 4,787,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer View Post
Please pray for me right now. I don't know what to say except that I am feeling anxitey over a situation that I moved on a long time ago and when I saw a person who exudes alot of authority over others out and about I started to be fearful again... I don't want to explain everything but I had moved on and am in a very good place right now in church ect... God gave me Proverbs 15.. Please pray for me for this fear to leave. If anyone has any words of wisdom concerning my feelings please write. Thank you.
Father, God,

I lift up stargazer to you and ask you to release her of the anxieties that have filled her with fear. You know her heart and her needs. I ask you Father to wrap your arms around her and give her peace.

These things I ask in the name of Jesus.

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Old 01-21-2008, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
Praying that Christine's blood counts will stay up for Wednesday Chemo treatment, and praying that God will send a healing to this special little girl that we have come to know and love..

Stargazer, special prayers are being offered up for God to send you the blessing of understanding and peace
Thanks so much! God has so much healing power
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality