Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2008, 09:28 PM

4,725 posts, read 10,138,460 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllenDi View Post
Baby Noah James is in hospital and not doing well at all. Please pray for his recovery. Thank you so much.
I will keep baby Noah in my prayers. It is most difficult to see little ones sick when there is no way to explain it to them. Our loving Creator will keep Noah in His care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
Christine will have chemo on Wednesday,her white blood cells are up. So let's pray to get the tumor to shrink some more. Thanks for praying everyone!
This is wonderful news, dragonten. May God bless this little baby with his love and all of those who love her so much. We pray for her complete recovery and comfort.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2008, 02:18 AM

140 posts, read 290,586 times
Default Mankind is failing

Quote:
Originally Posted by dncngrl1964 View Post
I have one and it isn't for my family per se
I have been blessed with a wonderful life
This request is for my Shih tzu puppy
apparently the other day he was outside playing and was stung by something we think it may have been a scorpion
anyway he is sick and on medication
please send him a blessing of recovery
as I have already lost one of my beloved puppies already on Jan 31
my heart could not bear another loss sooo quickly
Thank you
Your dog must wait for the greater resolution

Old 01-22-2008, 08:13 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,518,681 times
Dancinggirl..God loves all creatures great and small..They are our loving, trustworthy companions who bring us joy and love and understanding that we may not be getting from our human friends and family..So I will definitely say a little prayer that God will make your little dog healthy again

Old 01-22-2008, 09:57 AM

72,422 posts, read 18,206,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemthornton View Post
I will keep baby Noah in my prayers. It is most difficult to see little ones sick when there is no way to explain it to them. Our loving Creator will keep Noah in His care.

This is wonderful news, dragonten. May God bless this little baby with his love and all of those who love her so much. We pray for her complete recovery and comfort.
Thanks gemthornton,thanks for praying

Old 01-22-2008, 12:40 PM

2,136 posts, read 4,789,957 times
Dear Friends,
Please keep my mother in prayer. She was up all night sick. I made her call her doctor (knowing that she is sure to be dehydrated) and he had her call 911. All this has her very worried and upset. Please pray for her health and her nerves.
Many thanks.
weather...

Old 01-22-2008, 06:31 PM

Here is a letter with good news about Christine

Today, Christine's eye exam showed that while the tumor continues to respond to treatments, there is still a stubborn part of the tumor that is active and needed laser therapy. Most of the tumor is definitely calcified (dead), though. And her left eye (the good one) continues to show no symptoms. The ocular oncologist is quite happy with her progress. We're sure it's because of all of the good Tumor Squelching thoughts sent her way a week ago!
Another piece of good news: her blood counts were high enough today that--in addition to receiving the full chemotherapy treatment today--she can get the second half of the treatment tomorrow, as well. Her ANC was actually above 1200, a reading that we haven't seen since all this started!

This I copied and post it here. Thanks so much for the prayers and support!

Old 01-23-2008, 07:22 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,518,681 times
Wonderful news about Christina..I will con tinue to pray and thank
God for the healing that is going on within our adopted little girl here..Thank you dragon for sharing her with us and allowing us to come to know and love her..

Weather, I pray that your mom is better this morning..She is in my prayers for her health, and well being, and for a very special healing for her that will heal all of you..

Gem, know that your husband is still in my prayers as the date for surgery draws near. I also pray for your comfort, understanding and endurance during this time..

Dancinggirl..I hope your doggie is better and giving you love and joy as God intended for our petrs

Old 01-23-2008, 07:57 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,789,957 times
Thank you everyone for your prayers for my mother. She was admitted into the hospital last night. They are keeping her in IV's to hydrate her and running some tests. Thank you in advance for your continued prayers.

weather...

Old 01-23-2008, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherologist View Post
Thank you everyone for your prayers for my mother. She was admitted into the hospital last night. They are keeping her in IV's to hydrate her and running some tests. Thank you in advance for your continued prayers.

weather...
So happy to hear the good news,weather!

Old 01-23-2008, 08:36 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,517,568 times
You can pray for me. I need a good job, with some decent people, not the snipers I had before. I need a life. I need money to pay my bills. You can ask God for that for me.
Everything I ask for is a good motive, not greed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality