Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2008, 10:50 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,500,581 times

Advertisements

Ywhwshalomjr sends blessings to everyone and says he misses us..I believe he can use some prayers of encouragement..He will be back when his internt is up and running..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2008, 04:34 PM

gemthorntons hubby will be having his heart surgeryn in the morning..I will be praying about this Gem, and also for you and all the family and the surgeons and others involved..

Old 01-29-2008, 08:08 PM

2,136 posts, read 4,787,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
gemthorntons hubby will be having his heart surgeryn in the morning..I will be praying about this Gem, and also for you and all the family and the surgeons and others involved..
Thanks for the reminder, blue. Lifting him and the family up in prayer.

Old 01-29-2008, 10:34 PM

140 posts, read 290,462 times
Default the eyes have it!

Quote:
Weather, I will be praying for you and the family in this difficult decision you all have to try to agree on..We went through it with my Dad and it caused so many arguements and hurt feelings, but finally worked out and dad was satisfied and we all agreed in the end.

Gem, I will be praying for your husband and everyone of the Drs. and other who will be involved in his surgery and recovery..And will be praying for you also..

This is something I copied and pasted from another site..I thought it was so beautiful and I thought of Christine, Parker, Noah and all the other children in our prayers here..
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh300/StrawberryShortcake28777/prayversegodbless7xp.jpg (broken link)
We are all just one step away from God, perfect! Look at the possibility the open expression of the one, in the eyes? Peace Stu

Old 01-29-2008, 10:37 PM

140 posts, read 290,462 times
Default Pain is not why we come here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstu View Post
We are all just one step away from God, perfect! Look at the possibility the open expression of the one, in the eyes? Peace Stu
Why does the spirit choose to walk the earth? To learn and to grow?
Know there is no pain you cannot suffer...no pain you have to deal with alone.
We are born alone, we live together. Stu

Old 01-31-2008, 10:00 AM

Still in prayer for Gemthorntons dh who underwent heart surgery yesterday..I hope she will be able to give us some good news when she has time..

Old 01-31-2008, 06:02 PM

1,655 posts, read 3,397,205 times
I would like to request prayer for my friend's son, Josh, he is being deployed to Iraq next week. Please pray for his safety while there and for a safe return home.

Thank You !

Old 01-31-2008, 07:44 PM

2,136 posts, read 4,787,696 times
Father, God,
I lift up to you our men and women in the armed forces, fire fighters, police officers, and EMT's. Every day these men and women put their lives on the line for others. I ask you Father to hold them in the palm of your hand while in the line of duty and bring them home to their loved ones safely.
These things I ask in Jesus' name,
Amen

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Old 01-31-2008, 09:44 PM

4,725 posts, read 10,131,557 times
Default Thank you all for your prayers and support.

Quote:
Still in prayer for Gemthorntons dh who underwent heart surgery yesterday..I hope she will be able to give us some good news when she has time..
Thank you, blue, and all who have kept my husband and me in your thoughts and prayers.

DH did have his surgery yesterday morning, but ran into some complications with his blood pressure and excessive bleeding.

When I left him late this evening to get some rest myself, his blood pressure was up quite a bit, now 100/65 - great, his blood work is looking better, and his color looks immensely better than yesterday and most of today.

We will get the pathology results on the tumor and lymph nodes tomorrow. We are continuing to pray that the cancer has not spread and we can count on hubby's good health for a long time to come.

Thank you all for your prayers and kind words of encouragement. I know that our prayers are not always answered in the way WE wish, but they are answered.

Old 01-31-2008, 11:54 PM

72,407 posts, read 18,196,480 times
Praying for you Gem. Will pray that the cancer have not spread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality