Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2007, 03:40 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,011,268 times

Advertisements

I have read everyone's requests and will be praying for you all!
Mabb, glad to hear your furry friend made it back home

Jazzed, I definitely KNOW where you're coming from. The market is SO BAD right now I will be praying for your house to sell and for ease of your hubby to work from home.
HDL, I will be praying for God's guidance in your situation. Sometimes, transition can be very difficult, but God will get you through

Weather, thank you for that awesome prayer! That prayer really hit me...He knows what we need, but sometimes it is really hard for us to know how to ask! Thank you for sharing
Nana, Kaykay, Taylor, and others...even though you didn't request anything today, I will still be praying for you ALL and that God will provide comfort when you need it, and for any situation that may be going on but you haven't mentioned. God is so faithful to us, and too often we let that go unnoticed.
I love you all!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2007, 09:37 PM

1,587 posts, read 3,912,250 times
Let's all pray for the people who were involved in the bridge collapse in Minnesota. I've been watching it on the news, it's just a horriable accident, and they all will need our prayers.

Old 08-02-2007, 02:04 AM

2,800 posts, read 10,011,268 times
You're right Jazzed, I will be praying for them as well...it's very sad. Just shows us again how fragile life really is.

Also, I would like to ask for your prayers for something. This is kind of one of those anonymous prayers. I'm just going to say that there are things going (not in MY personal life, but it involves a lot of my "friends") that really needs God's intervention. Some of you may have an idea of what I am talking about, however, I don't want to elaborate...but prayers are really needed!

Thank you all for being so faithful!

Old 08-02-2007, 09:53 AM

1,587 posts, read 3,912,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawgpz550 View Post
You're right Jazzed, I will be praying for them as well...it's very sad. Just shows us again how fragile life really is.

Also, I would like to ask for your prayers for something. This is kind of one of those anonymous prayers. I'm just going to say that there are things going (not in MY personal life, but it involves a lot of my "friends") that really needs God's intervention. Some of you may have an idea of what I am talking about, however, I don't want to elaborate...but prayers are really needed!

Thank you all for being so faithful!
Sending prayers...I may not know the details but He does!

Old 08-02-2007, 07:28 PM

224 posts, read 777,772 times
My prayers are going out for everyone.

Old 08-02-2007, 07:45 PM

23,021 posts, read 34,397,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzedforhim View Post
Sending prayers...I may not know the details but He does!
Jazzed is right He knows our needs and He meets them, praying for you

Old 08-03-2007, 05:35 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,789,957 times
Default Morning prayer for Parker

Good Morning all.

Parker will be having a biopsy this morning and then starting another round of chemo. Here is part of last night's update from his mother. Please pray.

Parker will start his morning with a bone marrow biopsy. Please pray for the sedation, respiratory, and accuracy of the needle. We heard a, um, “wonderful” joke from one of our doctors regarding these biopsies, so I think it is time to pray specifically for them Pray for Parker to go in early for this procedure. He will be NPO (no food or drink) beforehand and as soon as he wakes up he is literally yelling for milk or juice. Pray for great results (no leukemia cells). Pray for that Parker’s body handles the new chemo well - that he is full of energy, no negative side effects (short or long term), and most importantly that it attacks every leukemia cell hiding in his body. Parker is tougher then this leukemia!

Please visit their website ParkerU.org for the complete update.

Thank you for your continued prayers

Much love,
Weather...

Old 08-03-2007, 05:47 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,789,957 times
Father, God,
I lift up all children in need of your love this morning. I especially pray for children who are battling life threatening diseases, children with abusive parents, children in foster homes, those without homes at all. I ask you Father to wrap your arms around them and protect them from harm. Send an army of angels down to protect them and love them. Father, God, I pray that this be the day that someone enters their lifes and shows them that there is hope. That you are with them and your love is bigger than any problem we can imagine. With you all things are possible. Jesus said, "Let the little children come to Me." I pray, Father, that they are all being led to you.
In Jesus' holy name I pray, Amen.
In the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Old 08-03-2007, 09:04 PM

224 posts, read 777,772 times
I wanted to let everyone know that my children and I will be traveling tomorrow to visit family in NY. I won't have much internet access, so I won't be checking the thread, but each and every one of you will be in my thoughts and prayers even as I travel.

Old 08-03-2007, 09:32 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,539,160 times
Please pray for my sister-she has taken a tragic turn for the worse, and is now receiving hospice care in the hospital. Her name is Cathy and she has lung cancer, say another prayer for my mom, she has it as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality