Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2008, 08:37 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,011,268 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
Wonderful news about Christina..I will con tinue to pray and thank
God for the healing that is going on within our adopted little girl here..Thank you dragon for sharing her with us and allowing us to come to know and love her..

Weather, I pray that your mom is better this morning..She is in my prayers for her health, and well being, and for a very special healing for her that will heal all of you..

Gem, know that your husband is still in my prayers as the date for surgery draws near. I also pray for your comfort, understanding and endurance during this time..

Dancinggirl..I hope your doggie is better and giving you love and joy as God intended for our petrs
I ditto everything Blue said.
However, a little FYI...the post regarding Dancinggirl's pooch...that was from a year ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2008, 05:35 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,518,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawgpz550 View Post
I ditto everything Blue said.
However, a little FYI...the post regarding Dancinggirl's pooch...that was from a year ago.
You know, I thought that request sounded familiar Sometimes I wind up on the wrong page (in more ways than this )

Old 01-24-2008, 07:00 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,118,547 times
I'd like to leave a prayer for my city-data friend John1960, and hope he feels better soon and returns to the forums. His posts give some of us regulars something to look forward to, and we await his recovery and return.

Old 01-24-2008, 07:31 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,789,957 times
Father, God,

I just wanted to say "thank you".

Amen...

Old 01-24-2008, 03:00 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,518,681 times
Remembering John 1960, in my prayers for a speedy recovery and return to the forums..

Old 01-24-2008, 03:58 PM

72,422 posts, read 18,206,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
Remembering John 1960, in my prayers for a speedy recovery and return to the forums..
I like his posts too! praying for a speedy recovery too

Old 01-24-2008, 05:28 PM

I will also be praying for John1960.

Please excuse me if I don't post much, as I am working now and things are kind of hectic. However, please know that I will check in here as often as I can and will be praying for all requests.

Blessings to you all!

Old 01-24-2008, 10:06 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,670,560 times
Oh how very comforting to come on and find so many praying for one another. It just puts me back into perspective and I feel much more at home after visting here.

For all of you, know you are in my prayers. Kawg on working, weather, Irish, dear blue, john, christina, for upcoming surgeries etc.

I have a prayer request myself. It is for a RL dear friend of mine whose dh left her a week before Christmas (out of the blue) after 28 years of marriage. She depended on him for much and this has devestated her. She can't quite grasp the fact he is gone, has filed for divorce and is moving on. I ask for prayer for her for comfort and peace and for direction and guidance on what she should be focusing on.

Thank you, dear friends...blessings aiangel

Old 01-24-2008, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiangel_writer View Post
Oh how very comforting to come on and find so many praying for one another. It just puts me back into perspective and I feel much more at home after visting here.

For all of you, know you are in my prayers. Kawg on working, weather, Irish, dear blue, john, christina, for upcoming surgeries etc.

I have a prayer request myself. It is for a RL dear friend of mine whose dh left her a week before Christmas (out of the blue) after 28 years of marriage. She depended on him for much and this has devestated her. She can't quite grasp the fact he is gone, has filed for divorce and is moving on. I ask for prayer for her for comfort and peace and for direction and guidance on what she should be focusing on.

Thank you, dear friends...blessings aiangel
I will be praying...that is so sad. The same thing happened between my mother in law and father in law...I didn't know my MIL while they were married, but I know her now and evidently she's never been the same...and believe me, she has issues! Your friend is definitely going to need a good friend like you!

Old 01-25-2008, 06:58 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,789,957 times
Dear Friends,

I want to thank you all for your faithfulness. I rely so much on your prayers. Many of you know my mother's health issues. I am afraid that the time has come that we (her children) need to make some major decisions in reference to her living/housing situation. It will not be an easy process and one that may come with a lot of hard feelings not only for my mother, but also between siblings. Please keep us in prayer.

May we all be blessed,
weather...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality