Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2007, 03:06 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,789,447 times

Advertisements

You are such a wonderful person, I may just have to move to PA and become a patient of yours when you finish med school !! On a different topic, another poster on CDF turned me onto a Writers website that looks pretty good. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the website address here, so I may PM you with it later this evening or tomorrow.

Hugs KP

~HDL~
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2007, 07:14 PM

1,130 posts, read 2,238,594 times
Default Thanks everybody!!!

I posted right after I got back from hunting my daughter and was very tired. Just an update to let you know she turned up last night like nothing had happen. I called the police to see if she was in jail and worried all day.
I guess yall are right, there is nothing I can do but turn her over to the Lord.She lives about 4 houses below me and the girls wanted to go check on their dog ( she just had puppies) so stupid me let them walk over to their mothers house. They came back quickly to tell me their mother and her boyfriend were drinking and fighting. These babys shouldn't have to worry about things like that. My heart is so sad and I just don't understand a mother not caring for her children and not puttnig them first.
Please keep us in your prayers and I will remember all you also. Got to get the girls ready for bed and their clothes ready for church tomorrow.
Everyone have a peacful night and a Blessed Sunday.
Love in Chrst,
Thefer

Old 06-02-2007, 07:52 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,011,268 times
Thank you all so very much for your prayers and your warm wishes! It really means a lot! All I can say is that my daughter had better be VERY WELL prepared for this journey of motherhood! If the saying has any truth to it at all (Your child will pay you back three fold), she is in for one heck of a bumpy ride! The misfortune in that is that I will be right there through it all.....again Ok, well, I don't know about "misfortune", but if it's true that her child will be worse than she was...well But I will still be there none the less

Old 06-02-2007, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefer View Post
I posted right after I got back from hunting my daughter and was very tired. Just an update to let you know she turned up last night like nothing had happen. I called the police to see if she was in jail and worried all day.
I guess yall are right, there is nothing I can do but turn her over to the Lord.She lives about 4 houses below me and the girls wanted to go check on their dog ( she just had puppies) so stupid me let them walk over to their mothers house. They came back quickly to tell me their mother and her boyfriend were drinking and fighting. These babys shouldn't have to worry about things like that. My heart is so sad and I just don't understand a mother not caring for her children and not puttnig them first.
Please keep us in your prayers and I will remember all you also. Got to get the girls ready for bed and their clothes ready for church tomorrow.
Love in Chrst,
Thefer
Ohhhhhhh thefer! I know you must have such mixed feelings of emotions right now! On one hand so thankful that your daughter is home and safe but on the other hand the way she is continuing to live . I truly feel for you! I will be praying super hard for you and your family and especially those little children! It is a very god thing that they have YOU to fall back on! And God will never leave them alone either! Blessings to you all!

Old 06-02-2007, 08:52 PM

23,021 posts, read 34,397,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefer View Post
Love in Chrst,
Thefer
My heart aches for what you're going through with your daughter and what she's putting her children through, but remember God can do what we cannot do. There is no problem too big for Him. He is greater than any trial and He will give you the power to handle all of this.

Old 06-03-2007, 04:39 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,518,681 times
HERE'S HOPING THAT kITTEN AND MOMMA ARE BOTH DOING GOOD TODAY

Old 06-03-2007, 05:27 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,789,447 times
Talking That my prayer also blue62!

I believe I can post the website that I was speaking about in my prior post for my fellow writers out there, but especially for my dear friend KP:

Absolute Write: freelance writing, screenwriting, playwriting, novels, non-fiction

Another CDF poster (alleycat) turned me onto this site. It looked intriguing, but everyone will have to decide for themselves.

And I don't post here often due to what Hoosier guy stated when he started this thread, but I do come and read the Prayer Requests daily and pray for all those requesting prayer !

Hugs,

HDL

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
HERE'S HOPING THAT kITTEN AND MOMMA ARE BOTH DOING GOOD TODAY

Old 06-03-2007, 09:59 PM

465 posts, read 2,427,512 times
Need prayer for my nursing school final exam on Tuesday, June 5th. This will determine if I graduate, or repeat the semester. Pray it's not the later. Thanks. Maybe I'll have another testimony for the testimony thread.

Old 06-04-2007, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeweloflight View Post
Need prayer for my nursing school final exam on Tuesday, June 5th. This will determine if I graduate, or repeat the semester. Pray it's not the later. Thanks. Maybe I'll have another testimony for the testimony thread.
My prayers are with you! You can DO IT! Through Christ all things are possible! Just call on Him when you have any doubt, He will carry you through!
Good luck on the exam and just KNOW that you will have people here praying for you

Dear Lord, please help Jewel to get through this final exam. I know how stressful this must be. Lift her up and guide her, give her Your strength and wisdom as she goes in for the test on Tuesday. Let your glory and light shine on her!
These things I ask and pray in Jesus' name....AMEN

Old 06-04-2007, 12:50 AM

2 posts, read 4,890 times
hello i would like to post a prayer request asking the lord to bless the descission i am planning to make as far as me moving to ga to persu my music career i am only 19 and i have two children but iwant to give them a better live than what i had to go through
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality