Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2007, 05:44 AM

2,136 posts, read 4,789,957 times

Advertisements

Good Morning Everyone. Our friend JerZ has a job interview this morning so if we could all say a prayer for her that things go well this morning in her prep time and getting out on time. I believe she has three children and goodness knows that it's hard to get to the bathroom when you have kids let alone a job interview. Thanks.

God Bless us ALL...
Weather...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2007, 07:50 AM

1,408 posts, read 5,098,001 times
Done! As well as continuing prayers for those requested. Have a beautiful day!

Nana

Old 05-24-2007, 07:50 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,275,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilybell View Post
Dear KayKay,

I have prayed for the accident victim. I am looking forward to an update on his condition. Please let us know. Also I just read your post concerning your husband, and I certainly will keep this in prayer. Oh, how the devil would love to stop the worship music. God inhabits the praises of His people.
I realize it's not just the situation at the church, but your husband's feelings of hopelessness right now.

KayKay, let me tell you what happened at my prayer group yesterday. All the women had a feeling of heaviness on them, including myself. It was hard to pray. We just couldn't break through. Well, we all got up, my friend anointed us with oil, prayed scriptures over us and we started to dance and worship the Lord. Let me tell you how fast those spirits dispersed.
The heaviness lifted and we were once again joyful.

KayKay, stand up and fight for your husband. God has given you the authority to kick the devil out of your house right now. Girl,we are in warfare. I will help you fight. So now I am going to pray. Have a blessed day.
I'm sorry to have to give the update that the accident victim did indeed die. I suspect that he may have even died on impact because they were administering CPR at the scene. Tragically, too, he was only 18 years old.

Thanks, Lilybelll, so much for your prayers and for your prayers for me personally. It means a lot.

Old 05-24-2007, 03:51 PM

1,396 posts, read 1,189,929 times
Too all of you!! You are all in my prayers and let the Lord's will be done in each and everyone of your lives. We live in a sad world with much violence and anger.

As most know I requested prayer for our missing soldiers and one has been found dead. Our prayers and thoughts can be for comfort and peace for his family and friends. Please continue to pray for the other 2, if the first solider was tortured no telling what the other 2 are going through.
These are such brave women and men that serve our country with out question. Do what you can today to show them AMERICA has not forgotten them!!!!
May the Lord be with them and guide them to safety and save the lost!!

Old 05-24-2007, 04:14 PM

190 posts, read 686,699 times
Oh Wildberries, I was so heartbroken when I heard the news of our brave soldiers, and the one who has died. Their families deserve our prayers and support. I respect all of our men and women who are serving our country, so that we can remain free. Let us all remember them in our prayers.

Old 05-25-2007, 09:52 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,104,503 times
I have a prayer request.....

My marriage is kinda falling apart, I would like some prayers to ask what direction I should go.

Thanks, Roma

Old 05-25-2007, 10:26 AM

3,927 posts, read 8,670,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma View Post

My marriage is kinda falling apart, I would like some prayers to ask what direction I should go.

Thanks, Roma
I am so sorry. I am praying for you, I know this is so emotional for you. If you need to talk, you can pm me anytime.

aiangel aka sandra

Old 05-25-2007, 06:12 PM

2,800 posts, read 10,011,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma View Post

Thanks, Roma
So sorry to hear that you're having marital problems. I've been there and done that...God had the answer for us though ...It really helps if you both read Ephesians 5 TOGETHER and see where it takes you. I know it takes much more than that, but it is a good start . I've been married to my husband for almost 20 years, and it has only been the last 3 years (since we became Christians and grew a determination to live for God the best way we know how) that have been really GOOD. He filed for divorce once, I filed for divorce once (and it was almost finalized, but obviously it was not God's Will...Found out I was pregnant with my youngest son ).

Anyway, sorrry to ramble, but God is good! I don't know what either of your spiritual lives are like, but without God we can do NOTHING, but with Him everything is possible! I will undoubtedly keep you in my prayers...and as aiangel said, if you need someone to talk to, please feel free to PM me!

Old 05-25-2007, 06:58 PM

1,703 posts, read 5,144,441 times
I just wanted to say that you are all such great examples of faith. It is so wonderful to see and feel the love here from people of all walks of life. God Bless you all! And I have been praying for all those here with or without special needs at this time.

Old 05-25-2007, 07:37 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,518,681 times
A special prayer for roma and all my friends on cd. Heavenly Father, I pray that you will bless each and every one of my dear friends here according to their needs as only you can . TIn the name of your precious son, Jesus, this is my prayer, Amen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality