Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 05:11 PM

882 posts, read 3,538,074 times

Advertisements

A word to the wise about The Cheesecake Factory... bring your appetite. The portions are HUGE. We eat there every trip up north. We also hit PF Chang's while up north. Thankfully, in about three weeks, I won't have to make a trip out of town to hit PF Changs!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2008, 04:01 PM

10 posts, read 40,744 times
you know originally they had plans to open a Lucky Jeans and BeBe stores at market commons..i saw a different plan..but that may have fell thru..but there are supposed to be a few more stores opening up until the summer..also the realtor at on of the offices there told me they were working on getting a Cheesecake Factory on one of the other developments on the old base...

Old 03-13-2008, 04:13 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,667,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrufast View Post
A word to the wise about The Cheesecake Factory... bring your appetite. The portions are HUGE. We eat there every trip up north. We also hit PF Chang's while up north. Thankfully, in about three weeks, I won't have to make a trip out of town to hit PF Changs!
Ok well, ..........this probably sounds like a dumb question but........
I thought you just bought a Cheesecake and went home. You mean......you eat there? And........they have more then just cheesecake?

Old 03-13-2008, 05:47 PM

11,706 posts, read 24,794,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summering View Post
Ok well, ..........this probably sounds like a dumb question but........
I thought you just bought a Cheesecake and went home. You mean......you eat there? And........they have more then just cheesecake?
You really need to get out more. LOL. Cheesecake Factory is a high-end restaurant located in mid-large size metro areas in the United States. Their menu is very diverse and consists of large portions. Very rarely do you see anybody leave without a food box with leftovers in it. They have at least 30 different kinds of cheesecake for dessert. Hence the name Cheesecake Factory. These desserts are also served in large portions. Check out their menu here: The Cheesecake Factory :: Home :. Something for Everyone!

Old 03-13-2008, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsideguy View Post
you know originally they had plans to open a Lucky Jeans and BeBe stores at market commons..i saw a different plan..but that may have fell thru..but there are supposed to be a few more stores opening up until the summer..also the realtor at on of the offices there told me they were working on getting a Cheesecake Factory on one of the other developments on the old base...
Greenville is the only city in South Carolina currently slated to get a CCF by 2010.

Old 03-17-2008, 06:56 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,667,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
You really need to get out more. LOL. Cheesecake Factory is a high-end restaurant located in mid-large size metro areas in the United States. Their menu is very diverse and consists of large portions. Very rarely do you see anybody leave without a food box with leftovers in it. They have at least 30 different kinds of cheesecake for dessert. Hence the name Cheesecake Factory. These desserts are also served in large portions. Check out their menu here: The Cheesecake Factory :: Home :. Something for Everyone!
Ok.......I almost thought I had been missing something in my travels
Our Cheesecake Factory in the Poconos is exactly that.......for Cheesecake.
So don't go there hungry for your evening meal, its not gonna' happen.
In fact there is no seats.......
You can though buy a full cake, or just a piece of cake........
And from what I am reading it is fantastic. Sometimes with lines forming......
So sometimes " Cheesecake Factory" really means......come for Cheesecake!

Old 03-17-2008, 07:14 PM

^^Nobody lives in the Poconos.

Old 03-21-2008, 03:05 PM

58 posts, read 234,691 times
I've been SO looking forward to Anthropologie - I can't stand it. Even though we moved to Charleston a few months ago, I plan on making the drive up there to shop a few times a year!!!

Old 03-21-2008, 03:12 PM

^^We're getting one at Magnolia Park Town Center according to sources involved with the project.

Old 03-23-2008, 09:57 PM

882 posts, read 3,538,074 times
A few pictures I took today while out riding.. The shops are coming along nicely but there is literally NO WAY that they will all be open by April 3rd. End of April, maybe.

First, pics of the bike..

Last edited by rrufast; 03-23-2008 at 10:04 PM.. Reason: added bike pics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area