Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2015, 04:48 PM

8,612 posts, read 10,770,613 times

Advertisements

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2015, 06:01 PM

24,482 posts, read 26,021,800 times
This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator.

What is the smallest caliber that you would trust to protect yourself? A Beretta Jetfire testimonial.

Here is her story in her own words: "While out walking along
the edge of a pond just outside of The Villages with my soon to be ex-husband discussing property settlement and other divorce issues, we
were surprised by a huge 12-ft. alligator which suddenly emerged from the murky water, and began charging us with its large jaws wide open.

She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive. If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire, 25 caliber pistol with me, I would not be here today!

Just one shot to my estranged husband's kneecap was all it took. The 'gator got him easily and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace.

It's one of the best pistols in my collection! Plus the amount I saved in lawyer’s fees was really incredible!"

Old 09-16-2015, 10:04 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,937,047 times
This is one that I created many yrs ago and have told it a few times to the NEW readers.

Watching the debate thought I would use it again with a current Titles therin.

Trump: "All females between the ages of 6-60 are beautiful.

Carly: ""What if they are over 60? (believe she is 61)

Trump: "Then they are Gorgeous".

Old 09-22-2015, 03:46 PM

THE LAST WILL

Old Marc is on his deathbed and knows the end is near. His nurse, his wife, his daughter, and two sons are withhim. He asksfortwowitnesses to be present and a camcorder be in place to record his last wishes, and when all is
ready he begins to speak:

• My son, Bernie, I want you to take the Mayfair houses.
• My daughter Sybil, you take the apartments over in the east end.
• My son, Jamie, I want you to take the offices over in the City Centre.
• Sarah, my dear wife, please take all the residential buildings on the
• banks of the river.

The nurse and witnesses are blown away, as they did not realize his extensive holdings, and as Marc slips away, the nurse says, "Mrs. K,
your husband must have been such a hard-working man to have accumulated all this property".

Sarah replies, "Property ? .... the ******* had a paper route!"

Old 09-23-2015, 04:08 PM

A police officer called the station on his radio.

He said, "I have an interesting case here. An old lady shot her husband for stepping on the floor she just mopped."

The station responded, "Have you arrested the woman?"

He answered, "Not yet. The floor's still wet."

Old 09-23-2015, 11:00 PM

2,349 posts, read 1,397,516 times
Dirty Mind
Attached Thumbnails
Official Joke & Humor Thread - Part Deux [MERGED]-image.jpg  

Old 09-24-2015, 11:15 AM

8,612 posts, read 10,770,613 times

Old 10-02-2015, 10:55 AM

3,026 posts, read 3,649,818 times

Old 10-02-2015, 06:40 PM

24 posts, read 20,004 times
Default Holy Prostitutes

A man is driving down a deserted stretch of highway when he notices a sign out of the corner of his eye...
It reads:

SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS HOUSE OF PROSTITUTION
10 MILES

Soon he sees another sign which reads:

5 MILES

Suddenly he begins to realize that these signs are for real and drives past a third sign saying:

NEXT RIGHT

His curiosity gets the best of him and he pulls into the drive. On the far side of the parking lot is a stone building with a small sign next to the door reading:

SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS

He climbs the steps and rings the bell. The door is answered by a nun in a long black habit who asks, 'What may we do for you, my son?'

He answers, 'I saw your signs along the highway and was interested in possibly doing business....'

'Very well, my son. Please follow me.' He is led through many winding passages and is soon quite disoriented. The nun stops at a closed door and tells the man, 'Please knock on this door.'

He does so and another nun in a long habit, holding a tin cup answers the door. This nun instructs, 'Please place $100 in the cup then go through the large wooden door at the end of the hallway.'

He puts $100 in the cup, eagerly trots down the hall and slips through the door pulling it shut behind him.

The door locks, and he finds himself back in the parking lot facing another sign:

GO IN PEACE.
YOU HAVE JUST BEEN SCREWED BY THE SISTERS OF ST. FRANCIS.
SERVES YOU RIGHT, YOU SINNER

Old 10-03-2015, 01:03 PM

Two blondes are in a river holding fishing poles with the lines in the water. A game warden comes up behind them, taps them on the shoulder and says, "Excuse me, ladies, I'd like to see your fishing licenses."

"We don't have any." replied the first woman.

"Well, if your going to fish, you need fishing licenses." said the game warden.

"But officer," replied the second girl, "we aren't fishing. All we have are magnets at the end of our lines and we're collecting debris off the bottom of the river."

The game warden lifted up the lines and, sure enough, there were horseshoe magnets tied on the end of each line. "Well, I know of no law against it," shrugged the game warden, "take all the debris you want." And with that, the game warden left.

As soon as he was out of sight, the women started laughing hysterically. "What a dumb Fish Cop! Doesn't he know that there are steelheads in this river?!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics