Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2021, 02:38 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,349,449 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
If you refuse Him, He will love you right on after He says, "depart from me, i never knew you."
These are the words that Charlie will hear: "You never knew me."

Old 06-17-2021, 03:38 PM

63,785 posts, read 40,053,123 times
Quote:
If you refuse Him, He will love you right on after He says, "depart from me, i never knew you."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Sadly, That is what I fear will be true, at least temporarily, as his spirit has the dross refined out.

Old 06-17-2021, 03:46 PM

4,483 posts, read 1,318,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Sadly, That is what I fear will be true, at least temporarily, as his spirit has the dross refined out.
Nothing temporary about hell, only dreamers can come up with that.

"aionios" can mean a limited time or can mean with no end.

The scripture proves time and time again it's with no end.

The UR won't tell you that, and that's why they can't be trusted.

Old 06-17-2021, 03:49 PM

7,530 posts, read 3,021,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
"He revealed his character to Moses, his deeds to the people of Israel."

Knowing the acts of God are not synonymous with knowing His ways!

Coming to know the ways of our God is an experience of progressive episodes that lift us out of our ways into His. The Lord has eyes of fire: He looks into the deepest areas of our life as He aligns us into Himself.

"Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’ Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.…"

God's Plan = at-one-ment

Old 06-17-2021, 04:07 PM

7,530 posts, read 3,021,446 times
Quote:
There is exactly one way into the Tree of Life. It comes through the loss of all we are.

"God drove out the man, and at the east of the garden of Eden He placed the cherubim and flaming swords swirling in every direction to guard the way to the Tree of Life."

One way & only one.

Old 06-17-2021, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Nothing temporary about hell, only dreamers can come up with that.
"aionios" can mean a limited time or can mean with no end.
The scripture proves time and time again it's with no end.
The UR won't tell you that, and that's why they can't be trusted.
Charlie, you have not allowed yourself to query your heart under the guidance of the Holy Spirit of agape love or you would KNOW without a doubt that endlessly punishing ANYONE for ANYTHING is the purest of EVIL!!! How can you associate such evil with God?????

Old 06-17-2021, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Charlie, you have not allowed yourself to query your heart under the guidance of the Holy Spirit of agape love or you would KNOW without a doubt that endlessly punishing ANYONE for ANYTHING is the purest of EVIL!!! How can you associate such evil with God?????
Says the wisdom of Mystic, it certainly didn't come from the Book.

I associate it because I read it in black and white, something you apparently haven't done.

The old story, if it doesn't fit in the gospel of Mystic, it doesn't exist.

Of course, in his mind.

Old 06-17-2021, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Says the wisdom of Mystic, it certainly didn't come from the Book.
I associate it because I read it in black and white, something you apparently haven't done.
The old story, if it doesn't fit in the gospel of Mystic, it doesn't exist.
Of course, in his mind.
Yes, it does come from the Book, Charlie, from the revelations and unambiguous demonstration of God's Holy Spirit of agape love by Jesus which you ignore at your peril. Did you bother to do the bold or not??? Do you think at all about what you read from primitive minds? Why do you allow your mind to be controlled by what primitive minds believed? Do you have a primitive mind?

Old 06-17-2021, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Yes, it does come from the Book, Charlie, from the revelations and unambiguous demonstration of God's Holy Spirit of agape love by Jesus which you ignore at your peril. Did you bother to do the bold or not??? Do you think at all about what you read from primitive minds? Why do you allow your mind to be controlled by what primitive minds believed? Do you have a primitive mind?
He put it all in the Book so we would know folks like you, Mystic. The kind that say, " I had a revelation, I had a dream, I had an encounter, but you can't prove that, whereas what is written in the Book can be proven, it can be tried.

What you are teaching is NOT in scripture, but we all know that because you deny what doesn't go along with your revelation.

Old 06-17-2021, 05:30 PM

Quote:
He put it all in the Book so we would know folks like you, Mystic. The kind that say, " I had a revelation, I had a dream, I had an encounter, but you can't prove that, whereas what is written in the Book can be proven, it can be tried.

What you are teaching is NOT in scripture, but we all know that because you deny what doesn't go along with your revelation.
Stop lying in support of your wrathful and vengeful God that bears NO RESEMBLANCE to the God of Jesus Christ as revealed and unambiguously demonstrated by Jesus Himself! If what our ignorant, and barbaric ancestors believed about God was true there would have been no need for Jesus, period. You are told to test the SPIRIT of what is claimed because there were many false teachers out there during and after Jesus' ministry. Trusting what was recorded without comparing the SPIRIT of what is claimed with the HOLY SPIRIT of agape love as revealed and unambiguously demonstrated by Jesus is NOT trying anything. You are using the corrupted letters "written in ink" NOT the Holy Spirit (Comforter) and your heart as your standard. The letter leads to death but the Spirit leads to life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity