Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2021, 05:54 PM

4,483 posts, read 1,317,873 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Stop lying in support of your wrathful and vengeful God that bears NO RESEMBLANCE to the God of Jesus Christ as revealed and unambiguously demonstrated by Jesus Himself! If what our ignorant, and barbaric ancestors believed about God was true there would have been no need for Jesus, period. You are told to test the SPIRIT of what is claimed because there were many false teachers out there during and after Jesus' ministry. Trusting what was recorded without comparing the SPIRIT of what is claimed with the HOLY SPIRIT of agape love as revealed and unambiguously demonstrated by Jesus is NOT trying anything. You are using the corrupted letters "written in ink" NOT the Holy Spirit (Comforter) and your heart as your standard. The letter leads to death but the Spirit leads to life.
Stop ignoring and leaving out scripture and then you can be honest!

And on the UR side, stop adding to scripture what is not there!

Old 06-17-2021, 06:09 PM

63,775 posts, read 40,038,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
Stop ignoring and leaving out scripture and then you can be honest!
And on the UR side, stop adding to scripture what is not there!
As a CHRISTian, you should leave out any scripture that disagrees with Jesus Christ, Charlie! You don't and that is why you fail. You do NOT know Jesus or God and that is NOT a good position to be in. You can only know God by knowing Jesus. The "mind of Christ" is our ONLY guide to the "mind of God" NOT a bunch of UNTESTED ancient beliefs about God from our ignorant and barbaric ancestors. Why do you fail to test the spirit of what you believe against the Holy Spirit of agape love, Charlie?

Old 06-17-2021, 06:18 PM

Quote:
As a CHRISTian, you should leave out any scripture that disagrees with Jesus Christ, Charlie! You don't and that is why you fail. You do NOT know Jesus or God and that is NOT a good position to be in. You can only know God by knowing Jesus. The "mind of Christ" is our ONLY guide to the "mind of God" NOT a bunch of UNTESTED ancient beliefs about God from our ignorant and barbaric ancestors. Why do you fail to test the spirit of what you believe against the Holy Spirit of agape love, Charlie?
Jesus didn't leave it out, we know that for sure. It's Mystic that leaves it out! Mystic is the one who would lead us to believe something that's not true. It's Mystic who is denying the Scripture and avoiding certain parts of it.

It doesn't fit in with the so-called revelation does it? Can't have that can we?

There is no Agape Love where the scripture is ignored and called babblings of ancient old men.

Old 06-17-2021, 06:24 PM

7,530 posts, read 3,019,505 times
Quote:
Sadly, That is what I fear will be true, at least temporarily, as his spirit has the dross refined out.
Mystic: Refining out the dross is a painful process, but it must happen. Being born anew is the start of a process that requires change and transformation in many aspects. In fact, it is in the present continuous tense of "be being".

Those who will not yield are among those who require being turned over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that at least the "spirit may be saved" in the Day of the Lord Jesus.

There is no free ride in Father's recovery!

Old 06-17-2021, 06:34 PM

7,530 posts, read 3,019,505 times
So, what do you think?

With God on our side like this, how can we lose?

If God didn't hesitate to put everything on the line for us, embracing our condition and exposing himself to the worst by sending his own Son, is there anything else he wouldn't gladly and freely do for us?

Who would dare tangle with God by messing with one of God's chosen? Who would dare even to point a finger?

The One who died for us who was raised to life for us is in the presence of God at this very moment sticking up for us.

Do you think anyone is going to be able to drive a wedge between us and Christ's love for us?

There is no way!

I'm absolutely convinced that nothing, nothing living or dead, angelic or demonic, today or tomorrow, high or low, thinkable or unthinkable, absolutely nothing can get between us and God's love because of the way that Jesus our Master has embraced us." ~MSG

Old 06-17-2021, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose2Luv View Post
So, what do you think?

With God on our side like this, how can we lose?

If God didn't hesitate to put everything on the line for us, embracing our condition and exposing himself to the worst by sending his own Son, is there anything else he wouldn't gladly and freely do for us?

Who would dare tangle with God by messing with one of God's chosen? Who would dare even to point a finger?

The One who died for us who was raised to life for us is in the presence of God at this very moment sticking up for us.

Do you think anyone is going to be able to drive a wedge between us and Christ's love for us?

There is no way!

I'm absolutely convinced that nothing, nothing living or dead, angelic or demonic, today or tomorrow, high or low, thinkable or unthinkable, absolutely nothing can get between us and God's love because of the way that Jesus our Master has embraced us." ~MSG
Mark 9:47-48

"And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched."

Where does it say in scripture that the fire is quenched, Rose?

Old 06-17-2021, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Mark 9:47-48

"And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched."

Where does it say in scripture that the fire is quenched, Rose?
Maybe Mystic can help you find it!

Old 06-17-2021, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Jesus didn't leave it out, we know that for sure. It's Mystic that leaves it out! Mystic is the one who would lead us to believe something that's not true. It's Mystic who is denying the Scripture and avoiding certain parts of it.
It doesn't fit in with the so-called revelation does it? Can't have that can we?
There is no Agape Love where the scripture is ignored and called babblings of ancient old men.
Jesus didn't write anything in the Bible, Charlie, so He had nothing to do with what is in it. We have no idea how many false teachers had their hands on the writings that eventually became part of the Bible. By pretending that they all are true, you are taking a huge risk that you do not need to take. We have the "mind of Christ," His unambiguous demonstration of God's Holy Spirit of agape love, and the Comforter sent in His name to guide us to the Truth God has "written in our hearts." That is how we can know what is true and what is false. You blindly accept it all in ignorance, Charlie.

Old 06-17-2021, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Jesus didn't write anything in the Bible, Charlie, so He had nothing to do with what is in it. We have no idea how many false teachers had their hands on the writings that eventually became part of the Bible. By pretending that they all are true, you are taking a huge risk that you do not need to take. We have the "mind of Christ," His unambiguous demonstration of God's Holy Spirit of agape love, and the Comforter sent in His name to guide us to the Truth God has "written in our hearts." That is how we can know what is true and what is false. You blindly accept it all in ignorance, Charlie.

I didn't say He wrote anything, I was referring to what He said which you keep denying.

Why do you call yourself a Christian Mystic? No more than you trust God to keep His Word after He said He would, I just wonder, why do you call yourself a Christian?

If I had no more faith in God than that, I would be ashamed to call myself a Christian.

Old 06-17-2021, 10:35 PM

Quote:
I didn't say He wrote anything, I was referring to what He said which you keep denying.

Why do you call yourself a Christian Mystic? No more than you trust God to keep His Word after He said He would, I just wonder, why do you call yourself a Christian?

If I had no more faith in God than that, I would be ashamed to call myself a Christian.
You should be ashamed to call yourself a Christian because you do NOT follow Christ, you follow the Bible. You deny the God of Christ as a wimp and follow our ignorant ancestors' War God.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity