Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2021, 07:36 PM

4,483 posts, read 1,320,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
someone has already started your cult Charlie and brought you into that cult and you did not even know it and still do not.

The point was you said no one address UR with scripture, I almost always use scripture and did so again, so stop pretending UR does not have any scripture to back up their belief.
Every single one of them is taken out of context, that was established months ago.

Give me a few of your best ones and I'll show you again!

And while you're at it find that verse that says man gets out of hell so we can believe!

Old 06-09-2021, 07:44 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,354,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
Every single one of them is taken out of context, that was established months ago.

And while you're at it find that verse that says man gets out of hell so we can believe!
"And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell (the grave) delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged, every man according to their works."

Old 06-09-2021, 08:27 PM

1,091 posts, read 278,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
I suspect the “they” are not speaking of literal individuals
Yes, he cleared that up for me. That's actually one of the problems with most bible translations. The Gk. definite articles are often translated as demonstrative pronouns without really giving the reader a chance to determine for themselves what the text means.

Old 06-09-2021, 11:55 PM

11,123 posts, read 6,385,743 times
Quote:

lol First you say no one has given you scriptures, now you say it was established months ago that those scriptures are taken out of context. Which is it? and please show us all this post of yours that shows those scriptures are taken out of context.

It is in the same chapter that Paul commands us to teach Jesus Christ is the saviour of all men that he also warns us of what he calls the doctrine of devils, which is any doctrine that does not teach Jesus Christ is the saviour of all men. which would include the doctrine of eternal torment.

Now you are free to believe in your doctrine of devil if you so desire, but what you are not free to do is tell everyone your doctrine of devils is of God.

Now are you going to answer these simple questions or just ignore or pretend you did not see them

Quote:
What is the wages of sin Charlie?

Did Jesus pay that wage?

Is Jesus still in death or did he get out?

Old 06-09-2021, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
"And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell (the grave) delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged, every man according to their works."

Old 06-10-2021, 05:06 AM

7,530 posts, read 3,023,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
God our Father seeks till He finds. Death, and all dimensions of death, are all ultimately delivered up to Him for final resolution.

Jesus Christ swallows death and hell in one gigantic gulp.

Old 06-10-2021, 05:48 AM

No Scripture continued

https://www.city-data.com/forum/chris...l#post61197810

# 27. God has given all things to Christ that he might save them.

"You have given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as You have given him." John 17:2.

#28. It is certain that Christ will save all that the Father has given him.

"All that the Father gives me shall come to me and him that comes to me I will in no wise cast out." John 6:37.

All things are given to Christ that he may give them eternal life. All shall come to him and none shall be cast out.

#29. Jesus Christ tasted death for every man.

"We see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man." Heb. 2:9.

Can any be forever lost whom the Son of God died for?

#30. Jesus gave himself a ransom for all.

"He gave himself a ransom for all to be testified in due time." I Tim. 2:6.

Will the devil have any that Jesus ransomed?

Old 06-10-2021, 06:54 AM

The New Testament exhibits Christ as a universal and complete Savior.

He is the true Light that lights every man that comes into the world – the Bread of God, that comes down from heaven to give light to the world – the Physician to heal the morally diseased – the Author and Finisher of faith, the Captain of Salvation –Jesus, or Savior, who should save his people from their sins – the Deliverer who should turn away ungodliness from Jacob – the Lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world – the Head of every man – the Head of the Church, which is his body, and the fullness of him that fills all in all – the Heir of all things – the faithful and true Witness – the prevailing Lion of the tribe of Judah – the Door and Shepherd of the sheep, who gave his life for the sheep – the Mediator and Testator of the better covenant

The complete Savior of the whole world.

If Christ be the true light that lights every man that comes into the world, shall not every man be enlightened?

If the Bread of God gives life to the world, shall not the world have life?

The sick are healed, shall they eternally remain diseased?

Shall not faith, in the now unbelieving be perfected under the Author and Finisher?

Will salvation be completed under the Captain who "shall not fail nor be discouraged?”

If he saves his people from their sins, shall they eternally remain unsaved?

If he turns away ungodliness from Jacob, and takes away the sin of the world, shall ungodliness and sin forever hold mankind in endless bondage?

Shall the body of Christ eternally remain incomplete, or diseased, or in bondage?

Shall the Heir of all things never possess his inheritance?

Does the faithful and true witness swear falsely when he declares, “and I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me?”

Shall the Lion of the tribe of Judah be defeated and never prevail?

Shall the sheep never enter the Door opened for them, nor the Shepherd that died for them, lead them into the green pastures, and by the side of the still waters of God’s love?

Shall the Mediator never accomplish the object of his mission, nor see the better covenant fulfilled, nor witness the conferring of the inheritance on those to whom it was bequeathed and attested by his death?

If he be the Savior of the world, shall not the world be saved?

Can he be the Savior of the world if a vast portion of the world be eternally lost!

Old 06-10-2021, 08:09 AM

4,483 posts, read 1,320,172 times
Quote:
lol First you say no one has given you scriptures, now you say it was established months ago that those scriptures are taken out of context. Which is it? and please show us all this post of yours that shows those scriptures are taken out of context.

It is in the same chapter that Paul commands us to teach Jesus Christ is the saviour of all men that he also warns us of what he calls the doctrine of devils, which is any doctrine that does not teach Jesus Christ is the saviour of all men. which would include the doctrine of eternal torment.

Now you are free to believe in your doctrine of devil if you so desire, but what you are not free to do is tell everyone your doctrine of devils is of God.

Now are you going to answer these simple questions or just ignore or pretend you did not see them
Pneuma, if will just send me some of your favorite UR verses I will show you what they do, how they twist scripture from it's intended meaning to serve their purpose of lies.

Just send me some, that should be easy enough, and I'll be glad to show you!

Old 06-11-2021, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Pneuma, if will just send me some of your favorite UR verses I will show you what they do, how they twist scripture from it's intended meaning to serve their purpose of lies.

Just send me some, that should be easy enough, and I'll be glad to show you!
Charlie it would be a waste of my time as I have already given you 1tim and rev. 22 and you have done nothing but ignore them.

And you must have rose on ignore as he has given you 30 scriptures and you have done nothing with them.

And you still have refused to answer the 3 simple questions I asked you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity