Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2021, 08:04 AM

11,123 posts, read 6,384,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
It's a single word that most on this forum will not mention and don't like it when someone does.

"SIN"
yes now put your two answers together

Old 06-30-2021, 08:05 AM

7,322 posts, read 6,922,759 times
Jesus provided the Holy Spirit to teach in His place.
Choosing the wisdom of men rather than the tutelage of the Holy Spirit is an insult to His investment.
If Jesus does not actually have lordship in you, calling Him Lord does not fool Him. Matthew 7:21,22,23,

Old 06-30-2021, 08:15 AM

4,483 posts, read 1,319,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
yes now put your two answers together
LOL, it's universal salvation, it has to, be there can be no other answer.

I can't see it but you can. That's why God sent pneuma to this forum, to show us the truth.

We don't have to worry about "SIN" we will all be saved in the end after some mild purifications, right pneuma?

It's nowhere in scripture but I believe pneuma, a just God cannot separate man from Him forever even though the scripture says so. That would be a mean God not worthy of our love.

Oh, I feel so much better now, no need to read the scripture and have a relationship with Christ to teach me in righteousness and take the sin out of my life. I don't have to worry about it. This is wonderful!!!

Old 06-30-2021, 08:28 AM

Quote:
LOL, it's universal salvation, it has to, be there can be no other answer.

I can't see it but you can. That's why God sent pneuma to this forum, to show us the truth.

We don't have to worry about "SIN" we will all be saved in the end after some mild purifications, right pneuma?

It's nowhere in scripture but I believe pneuma, a just God cannot separate man from Him forever even though the scripture says so. That would be a mean God not worthy of our love.

Oh, I feel so much better now, no need to read the scripture and have a relationship with Christ to teach me in righteousness and take the sin out of my life. I don't have to worry about it. This is wonderful!!!
You did not like what you saw did you and now you are kicking against the pricks.

Why is it you believe because of sin man will live forever in eternal torment when God did the exact opposite with Adam and eve and kicked them out of the garden so they would not live forever in their sin?

Your doctrine is the opposite of what God does Charlie.

Old 06-30-2021, 08:46 AM

Quote:
You did not like what you saw did you and now you are kicking against the pricks.

Why is it you believe because of sin man will live forever in eternal torment when God did the exact opposite with Adam and eve and kicked them out of the garden so they would not live forever in their sin?

Your doctrine is the opposite of what God does Charlie.
LOL, Adam and Eve did live in their sin, and most likely in hell right now.

Beginning with Cain and Abel the scripture tells us who did right and who did wrong, in other words, who was accepted by God and who was not. This carries on through the entire Old Testament.

Strange that Adam and Eve were never mentioned as doing right and being accepted of God!

Old 06-30-2021, 08:49 AM

Quote:
LOL, Adam and Eve did live in their sin, and most likely in hell right now.

Beginning with Cain and Abel the scripture tells us who did right and who did wrong, in other words, who was accepted by God and who was not. This carries on through the entire Old Testament.

Strange that Adam and Eve were never mentioned as doing right and being accepted of God!
they did not live forever in sin charlie which is what you believe.

So Adam who is a son of God is in hell suffering for all eternity

Old 06-30-2021, 08:56 AM

Quote:
they did not live forever in sin charlie which is what you believe.

So Adam who is a son of God is in hell suffering for all eternity
Scripture never said that Adam and Eve accepted the sacrifice that represented Christ as did Abel. Scripture is clear that Cain did not.

The very moment that Adam and Eve sinned against God they began living in sin. We are born with that same sin nature, separated from the spiritual "tree of life" until we do as Abel did, accept the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

Old 06-30-2021, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Scripture never said that Adam and Eve accepted the sacrifice that represented Christ as did Abel. Scripture is clear that Cain did not.

The very moment that Adam and Eve sinned against God they began living in sin. We are born with that same sin nature, separated from the spiritual "tree of life" until we do as Abel did, accept the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
charlie believes sons of God suffer in hell for all eternity. and there are just to many errors in that post to point them all out.

Old 06-30-2021, 09:02 AM

Quote:
charlie believes sons of God suffer in hell for all eternity. and there are just to many errors in that post to point them all out.
Feel free, pneuma, to show me in scripture where all those errors are located.

Put the scriptures in the place of your mouth and see the results!

Old 06-30-2021, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Feel free, pneuma, to show me in scripture where all those errors are located.

Put the scriptures in the place of your mouth and see the results!
it has not done you any good so far charlie all you do is lie and say no one gives you scriptures.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity