Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2021, 06:25 PM

3,573 posts, read 1,176,231 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjGuru View Post
Actually, ψυχικός (usually translated as "natural" or "sensual") is used somewhat differently than ψυχή (translated as "soul", proper). ψυχικός refers to the natural or fleshly nature of man, the sensual part of the soul, as opposed to πνεῦμα "spirit".
my fault, I assumed you mean 1 Cor 2
https://biblehub.com/lexicon/1_corinthians/2-14.htm
i think Paul means soul based - "5591 psyxikós (an adjective, derived from 5590 /psyxḗ, "soul, natural identity") – properly, soulish, i.e. what is natural, as it relates to physical (tangible) life alone (i.e. apart from God's inworking of faith)." meaning like in Hebrews 4:12. https://biblehub.com/lexicon/hebrews/4-12.htm
A Gnostic concept. 'Natural' is close enough, imo. i think it is kind of a nick name.

Old 05-30-2021, 01:01 AM

7,530 posts, read 3,023,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjGuru View Post
How are you my friend? God bless you also. I love reading your posts on this thread. They really should shut the rest of the site down...lol
You will need to speak with the mods regarding your plan. I suspect it will not be approved.

I continue to chug along in the last stages of old age with more broken than whole.

But God

https://www.philhenrypowergospel.org/video/pm-116/

Old 05-30-2021, 01:29 AM

"Then came Jesus forth, wearing the crown of thorns, and the purple robe. And Pilate said unto them, Behold the man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9vL5_l5ZVQ

Old 05-30-2021, 07:09 AM

Magnificent Overflow =

The Master of the Glory does all things well. He clears the air of the human condition, the disordered mess of struggling humanity to set it right once & for all.

The band-aid of the Law has been swallowed by the Spirit of the living & breathing God.

Our Father Abba = magnificent overflow.

https://www.bible.com/bible/97/ROM.8.msg

"The whole of created life shall be delivered/ set free from the tyranny of change and decay..."

The Letter to the Romans is a masterpiece that speaks to us of a Day of all days when the futility of change and decay ceases with deliverance by the One who has made us subject to disobedience "not willingly", but "by reason of Him who made it so" .

The curse of sin has its limits, ultimately to be swallowed by the Lord of zao life. "No more let sin and sorrow grow, nor thorns infest the ground, He comes to make His blessings flow....

Far as the curse is found.

Yes, Isaac Watts wrote over 750 hymns, and was a believer in the glorious Restitution of all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC3SwhJsLqU

Last edited by Rose2Luv; 05-30-2021 at 07:23 AM..

Old 05-30-2021, 02:20 PM

Far as the curse is found.

If that does not move you there is a day coming when you shall know for yourself, like Sir Isaac Watts, & Rosey, and countless others like Wm. Law, that our God is the Author and Perfecter of all He does.

Jesus Christ is the Prince-Leader of the Reconciliation

Old 05-30-2021, 02:33 PM

The next few posts will be regarding eternal destruction and associated with that apollumi.

The Restitution of the all is no free ride. It encompasses change and transformation through the Fire of God Himself. At the foundation of His reach for all of us is a sure fact.

He loves you more than exceedingly above all you can think. EXCEEDINGLY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6B_jYtjvME

Old 05-31-2021, 06:41 AM

Search = "everlasting punishment"

Results = 1 verse found (Matt. 25:46)

Everlasting Punishment

The five (5) qualifications for aionios kolasis/ everlasting punishment according to the Master of reconciliation =

1.________________?

2.________________?

3.________________?

4.________________?

5.________________?

1. I was an hungry, and you gave me no meat.

2. I was thirsty, and you gave me no drink.

3. I was a stranger, and you took me not in.

4. I was naked, and you clothed me not.

5. I was sick, and in prison, and you visited me not.

Old 05-31-2021, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose2Luv View Post

Everlasting Punishment

The five (5) qualifications for aionios kolasis/ everlasting punishment according to the Master of reconciliation =

1.________________?

2.________________?

3.________________?

4.________________?

5.________________?

Matt 5:20 is general case.

Old 05-31-2021, 07:27 AM

Quote:

Everlasting Punishment

1.________________?

2.________________?

3.________________?

4.________________?

5.________________?

This single one text of Scripture is the foundation for "everlasting punishment".

The fundamentalist has based their dogma of unending punishment upon this single text of Canon.

Questions =

1. The context of Matt. 25 is speaking of sheep and goats. Why?

2. The context is also speaking of pure virgins (5 wise & 5 unwise). Why?

3. Why not sheep and pigs (1 clean & 1 unclean), or pure virgins and loose women (clean & unclean)? Why?

4. What does the koine kolasis mean?

5. How does kolasis apply?

“And these shall go away into everlasting punishment...." -Matt. 25:46

Old 05-31-2021, 08:14 AM

Quote:
This single one text of Scripture is the foundation for "everlasting punishment".

The fundamentalist has based their dogma of unending punishment upon this single text of Canon.

Questions =

1. The context of Matt. 25 is speaking of sheep and goats. Why?

2. The context is also speaking of pure virgins (5 wise & 5 unwise). Why?

3. Why not sheep and pigs (1 clean & 1 unclean), or pure virgins and loose women (clean & unclean)? Why?

4. What does the koine kolasis mean?

5. How does kolasis apply?

“And these shall go away into everlasting punishment...." -Matt. 25:46
“And these shall go away into undetermined length correction...." -Matt. 25:46
https://biblehub.com/greek/2851.htm
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity