Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2021, 12:56 PM

11,123 posts, read 6,383,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
Are we to believe a bunch of fanatics that can only see the Love of Christ and totally deny His judgement plainly seen written throughout scripture?

I don't think so, Rose! This is not the real Jesus you are presenting!
I don't know how many times you have to be told this Charlie, we DO NOT DENY the judgments of God we just know that when Gods judgments are in the earth the world will learn righteousness.

Old 05-23-2021, 01:02 PM

4,483 posts, read 1,319,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Trust Rosey, Charlie, he is presenting the real Jesus unambiguously revealed on the Cross! What you see throughout scripture are the NATURAL consequences that will result from OUR OWN actions, NOT any judgment from God. God wants us to AVOID the natural consequences of our willful and selfish actions done without concern or consideration for any harm or hurt we cause to others.

We have been given repentance (the ability to change our state of mind to agape love) to correct our failures and the Comforter (Holy Spirit of agape love) who abides with us to help us from doing it again if we are sincerely sorry.
"Its not any judgement from God" you say.

Jesus says something different!

Matt. 12:36-37

"But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

What words are the UR speaking, Mystic? Where is the truth of the judgement to come?

It's because I care for you my friend that I show you these things!

Old 05-23-2021, 02:18 PM

63,785 posts, read 40,053,123 times
Quote:
"Its not any judgement from God" you say.
Jesus says something different!

Matt. 12:36-37
"But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."

What words are the UR speaking, Mystic? Where is the truth of the judgement to come?
It's because I care for you my friend that I show you these things!
The judgment refers to our death and separation from our body. One of the meanings of the word (G2920 κρίσεως) is a separating, sundering, separation and our ancestors considered everything a judgment of God. So of course they considered it a condemnation of God, but it is just the natural consequence of our life choices. Our state of mind exists as "words" in our consciousness, so we are judged by our state of mind that differs from agape love.

Old 05-23-2021, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The judgment refers to our death and separation from our body. One of the meanings of the word (G2920 κρίσεως) is a separating, sundering, separation and our ancestors considered everything a judgment of God. So of course they considered it a condemnation of God, but it is just the natural consequence of our life choices. Our state of mind exists as "words" in our consciousness, so we are judged by our state of mind that differs from agape love.
That is not found in scripture, Mystic! This is what YOU have found in scripture!

Judgement is what we have done in this life, whether it be right or wrong according to the scripture.

2 Cor. 5:10-11

"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences."

It's the "terror of the Lord" that you deny and teach others to deny. You will be judged for that Mystic.

There is terror in judgement, knowing it will come, we will make better use of our actions in this body and life we are given.

You deny every aspect to any fear or terror taught in scripture that will come in the judgement, shame on you Mystic for not teaching man the terror of the Lord along with His mercy, love and grace.

Old 05-23-2021, 02:40 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,349,449 times
Quote:
Are we to believe a bunch of fanatics that can only see the Love of Christ and totally deny His judgement plainly seen written throughout scripture?

I don't think so, Rose! This is not the real Jesus you are presenting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
I don't know how many times you have to be told this Charlie, we DO NOT DENY the judgments of God we just know that when Gods judgments are in the earth the world will learn righteousness.
You cannot penetrate ignorance, Pneuma. Charlie does not comprehend righteousness or the meaning of judgment.

Old 05-23-2021, 02:40 PM

7,530 posts, read 3,021,446 times
Charlie you poor dear boy. The Lord has given us two ears and one mouth for a reason. Focus son, focus!

Seven Incorrect Assumptions =

#1 The restitution of all renders the Gospel moot.

#2 The restitution of all discredits God's justice.

#3 The restitution of all overestimates the love of God.

#4 The restitution of all has no place in Church history.

#5 The restitution of all is not Biblically based.

#6 The restitution of all gives licence to sin.

#7 The restitution of all projects human feelings to God.

"If any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by/in fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by/in fire."

Old 05-23-2021, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose2Luv View Post
Charlie you poor dear boy. The Lord has given us two ears and one mouth for a reason. Focus son, focus!

Seven Incorrect Assumptions =

#1 The restitution of all renders the Gospel moot.

#2 The restitution of all discredits God's justice.

#3 The restitution of all overestimates the love of God.

#4 The restitution of all has no place in Church history.

#5 The restitution of all is not Biblically based.

#6 The restitution of all gives licence to sin.

#7 The restitution of all projects human feelings to God.

"If any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by/in fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by/in fire."
I'll tell you straight out what the UR is doing! They are teaching the love of the Lord who has no judgement on the wrong doings of man,

They do not teach the salvation of the Lord found in scripture, but a false faith built on a loving God who will not pass the judgment of sin on man.

This is heresy, it is dragging untold numbers of mankind into hell, thinking they can deal with these things after their life is over. That God will have mercy on sinful man that will not repent in this life, but will give him another opportunity later.

There is a place reserved especially for the people who teach these things which directly oppose the salvation of the Lord.

Old 05-23-2021, 02:56 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,349,449 times
Quote:
I'll tell you straight out what the UR is doing! They are teaching the love of the Lord who has no judgement on the wrong doings of man,

They do not teach the salvation of the Lord found in scripture, but a false faith built on a loving God who will not pass the judgment of sin on man.

This is heresy, it is dragging untold numbers of mankind into hell, thinking they can deal with these things after their life is over. That God will have mercy on sinful man that will not repent in this life, but will give him another opportunity later.

There is a place reserved especially for the people who teach these things which directly oppose the salvation of the Lord.
You are blinded by hate, and the mentality of revenge.

Old 05-23-2021, 03:10 PM

11,123 posts, read 6,383,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
You cannot penetrate ignorance, Pneuma. Charlie does not comprehend righteousness or the meaning of judgment.
Quote:

Apparently not Jer.

Charlie I really wish you could hear yourself. Did you know if God loses 1 soul it is HIS loss? Think about that

Old 05-23-2021, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
Apparently not Jer.

Charlie I really wish you could hear yourself. Did you know if God loses 1 soul it is HIS loss? Think about that
Here's something Jesus Himself said that you need to think about!

Matt. 7:21-23

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

This is exactly what the UR will say to Christ, but you notice what He says to them!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity