Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2014, 01:46 AM

774 posts, read 1,858,372 times

Advertisements

Oh man... you ARE pathetic!

You actually wrote:
Quote:
"They are 90% genetically identical. What difference there largely revolves around the addition of Sub-Saharan African via the Arab slave trade. They are largely the same, but slightly darker now."
You just change any part of history around to suit you any time you want it, don't you?
Surely, like your misspellings and typos, you were in error about that too?

You mean they're LIGHTER now. Right?
((LOL))

And I LOVE how you say, that I make "emotions like a child."
Hmmm.... so... only children are supposed to have emotions?
And what about adults? We're supposed to be emotionally constipated and passive aggressive?
((LOL))

Hmmmm.... me thinks there's a lot of "Freudian" issues wreaking havoc inside of you.
And why'd you get all up in a tizzy about your name cachibatches? ((LOL))
I suppose everyone is SUPPOSED to know your "misspelled joke" between ... you .. um ... and ... ah .. your girlfriend, right?

Pattern there with the misspellings.
You -- are -- delusional.

Old 02-16-2014, 01:51 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,125,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veganwriter View Post
You have proven ...without a doubt, who and what you are.

You are beyond any POSSIBLE dialog with. You're a mental case ... a super inflated ego that is trying to sell a tired whitewashed version of history that is horribly debunked.

You write:

I copied and pasted that.
I didn't distort your misspellings.
You actually are trying to sell that old crap about "Athens was the birth place (birthplace) od (of) Democracy" ... when it's been proven over and over that they ... well...

You said it Liar-Dude... with your "Peruvian girlfriend" .. aahhh.... why is it that it's always the same old guilty parties? It's a waste of time dealing with you because ... "you have no idea what I'm talking about."

You say that you're "aware of this guy" (... like he's some peon compared to YOU???) when I posted Dr. Yosef Alfredo Antonio Ben-Jochannan. You have got to be kidding. That video would have informed you how much your timeline is in error.

You're a joke dude.
You have a desperate need to view Africans as being "one-down" and world history from an inflated Euro-centric, white washed view. Same old crap. Perhaps it's some kind of inner shame about yourself?

I used to work as a mental health counselor and case manager.
I was not a therapist nor a psychologist... but I can smell a Personality Disorder in you.
Don't know what it is, but your mind is twisted just as bad as your so-called facts.

You act as if cultures just popped up ... after centuries of civilizations before them... and invented the wheel.
Amazing... and pathetic.

Mathematics, astrology ... fractals ...
there are African villages today built using fractals.
Algebra, geometry, and trig... The "Distributive Property" ... how to distribute goods ... the Commutative, Associative Laws in connected with astrology was the way you discovered that the most sacred shape in the universe (trigonometry) was the triangle (the pyramids) which taught man his relationship to himself and to the universe. (A slight aside)

You attempted to go through every sentence of my post (very good) and made snarky replies .. but you can't even spell "of" or "fine"?? Are you kidding? That's scholarship? You're delusional.

What type of meds are you on?

For everyone else, have a look at another highly respected source:

Dr. John Henrick Clarke

-->click here--> "Are we ready for the 21st Century"
I am not even going to do the point by point on this gibberish. If you are saying that the Egyptians are black, you need to present evidence. I have posted numbers of studies...are you presenting a study or not?

Clarke and Jochannan present no evidence. They just talk out of their asses like you, so it makes sense that you like them. Are you presenting evidence so that I can refute it, or are you just going to talk *******s.

Last edited by cachibatches; 02-16-2014 at 02:01 AM..

Old 02-16-2014, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Oh man... you ARE pathetic!

You actually wrote:

You just change any part of history around to suit you any time you want it, don't you?
Surely, like your misspellings and typos, you were in error about that too?

You mean they're LIGHTER now. Right?
((LOL))

And I LOVE how you say, that I make "emotions like a child."
Hmmm.... so... only children are supposed to have emotions?
And what about adults? We're supposed to be emotionally constipated and passive aggressive?
((LOL))

Hmmmm.... me thinks there's a lot of "Freudian" issues wreaking havoc inside of you.
And why'd you get all up in a tizzy about your name cachibatches? ((LOL))
I suppose everyone is SUPPOSED to know your "misspelled joke" between ... you .. um ... and ... ah .. your girlfriend, right?

Pattern there with the misspellings.
You -- are -- delusional.

They are slightly darker now due to the Arab slave trade, and I have posted three studies that have proven it.

But they are 90% genetically identical. They are for the most part the same as they always were. Please read through the thread.

Insults, emoticons, posting Youtube clips of Afrocentrists that present no evidence...these are not useful. They do not advance your point of view what-so-ever. They make you look stupid.

Wow. I had some typos. Good catch. That makes you right.

You talked some nonsense about my name, so I corrected you on that too.

Do you even know what "Freudian" means?

I have gone point-by-point with every other poster, but you are actually pretty useless, and if you are not going to cite some actual evidence that can be discussed, I would appreciate it if you just left the thread.

Thanks.

Old 02-16-2014, 02:40 AM

You haven't proven anything other than that you are a product of the B.F. Skinner School System.

You actually wrote:
Quote:
Clarke and Jochannan present no evidence. They just talk out of their asses like you, so it makes sense that you like them..
My god man. Just admit that you're a raving racist.
Dr. Yosef Ben-Jochannan is one of the world's leading Egyptologist ... if not THE leader in deciphering the way Egyptian hieroglyphs document history.

And again, I catch you in another lie.
I did not say all ancient Egyptians were black. There certainly was a range of color. But you infer ... you actually insult us by saying that they carried European genes???

I may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure Europeans were in caves wearing bear skins at that time. They were .. the Barbarians!! Aaaaggghhh! ((chuckle))

Okay cachibatches.
Let's come clean.
Who are you?
You say you're "white" with a Peruvian girlfriend ... and you like to disregard any facts that contradict your OPINIONS. (Those are opinions you're posting.. and most are in error and pure lies. Especially when you talk about Greece. You lose all credibility when you bring that 6th Grade history into the discussion.)

It is true that more Africans were taken from their homes and brought to South America than to North America. (We won't even talk about Legrand H. Clegg II's work documented in, "Before Columbus: Black Explorers of the New World "... and according to your line of thought, I suppose blacks could not have made such journeys ... even though they populated the planet, right?)

So ... cachibatches ... (and you say that misspelling of a Spanish word is a joke between you and your Peruvian girlfriend ... you two just look at each other and say: "cachibatches" and y'all just fall out on the floor laughing, holding your sides... oh man ... really?)

Here's your chance to vent some pure emotion.
Why do you hate us big sweaty black men so much?

Is it jealousy ... perhaps you feel we never loved you enough?
And where were you born and raised? Argentina? El Salvador?
What is the source of this distorted hatred and negativity?
You've gone to great lengths to try to put us back in some 1950's white-washed movie that relegates us to that "three-fifths a man" status again ... you insult our historians and for some reason, won't even view their work.

You're the first man alive who I've ever heard degrade Diop.
Dr. Ben is full of facts.
Dr. Spenser Wells provided ample genetic facts that debunk your "Arab" (actually you should have said Persians ... "Aryans".)
Dr. John Henrick Clarke spent his life in study and you say he only spouts opinions.

No one can compare with cachibatches though ... at least ... no one black, eh?

Old 02-16-2014, 02:53 AM

Default Do I even know what "Freudian" means?

I didn't bother to read that last point until now.

You're so excitable ... all up in a tizzy, aren't you?
You sound like you'd like to scratch my eyes out!
Calm yourself sweetie.

You're becoming clearer.
Quote:
Do you even know what "Freudian" means?

I have gone point-by-point with every other poster, but you are actually pretty useless, and if you are not going to cite some actual evidence that can be discussed, I would appreciate it if you just left the thread.

Thanks.
Why wouldn't I know about Sigmund Freud?
Brilliant man.
Every now and then they let us ignorant big sweaty black men near the library book shelves ... not often .. but occasionally.

You write:
Quote:
I have gone point-by-point with every other poster, but you are actually pretty useless...
So, you feel you've convinced or destroyed every poster on this thread... right?
cachibatches done beat up the Internet.
Wow... Freud made a couple of remarks about such behavior... one of them is:
"The root of aggression is sexual."
Psychologist M. Scott Peck added: "The need for power is the need for love."

I cannot begin to take you seriously. I find your argument completely flawed and I have a strong sense that you are driven by white supremest motives. ("White" is a social construct... and you haven't been honest enough to say if your sir name has German or Spanish roots ... or ... some other?) Further more, your history is weak. Your scholarship is non-present, and you my friend ... are not only a liar ... but a bad speller.

(In both Spanish AND English!)

Last edited by veganwriter; 02-16-2014 at 03:12 AM..

Old 02-16-2014, 03:07 AM

Default Any great civilization

Any great civilization is going to attract people from far and wide. I would never assume that they were all black and Dr. Ben says as much. But your premise is that no black people were present in ancient Egypt and that they were all mainly Europeans.

Totally absurd.
Insanity. Pure insanity.

Here ... I'm posting this for your pleasure:

Kemet Pt. 1

Old 02-16-2014, 07:30 AM

Default mental illness

I went back in the thread and read some of the post that people left you.
You ignored and denied them all.

You state the people in other forums have blasted you about this... but you come here and post the same inflammatory babble under the guise that you "love" Central Africa and it's history and want African Americans to study it. If that in fact were your sole intent, it would be noble.

But then you insist on
  1. Labeling all African Americans as "Afrocentrist" (oh how wonderful that would be!)
  2. That we have no ties to North Africa (not even the Nubian Pyramid builders?) I don't think that's what African Americans are doing. We are un-peeling the many layers of lies about our history and are surprised to learn that Sub-Saharan Africans played such key roles throughout history.
  3. African Americans don't even claim to have genetic ties with Ethiopia ... yet there have been some genetic links amongst INDIVIDUALS that make that link.
  4. You deny that Sub-Saharan Africans (which we do identify with) were even amongst some of the greatest roles in history when at one time, "Africa" included Spain at the top (if you go to the Iberian region of Spain, you will still see members of those great old families living quite well there today ... and very, very "black."
    Timbuktu is in the River Niger region which you profess to love, and yet you somehow separate it from North Africa ... it's long history of being a part of the Moors who controlled Spain, and the fact that there were only two universities on the European Continent (one at Salimanca, Spain, which was controlled by the Arabs and the other at Timbuktu which was controlled by Africans)! They are intertwined and cannot be separated ... yet that's somehow what you seem to be trying to do.

Perhaps you're using, "black" as a culture?
Because when asked how you would consider Anwar Sadat, you dismissed him by saying "YOU THINK" he may have had a Nubian mother, and dismissed it all together by saying, "but that's besides the point." REALLY? IT IS ENTIRELY THE POINT.

If we follow your logic, only Chinese can be Asian (despite their ancient black roots) because the Japanese admit that they are "mixed" with Eurasian, Chinese, and black Polynesians ancestry. And many Southeast Asians cultures like Malaysia and Cambodia wouldn't make the cut due to their Austronesian ancestry.

People throughout the thread gave you real, tangible, and factual evidence, and you "dismissed it". That is absolutely amazing.

But it's when the video of a educated, EGYPTIAN academic who publicly tells you what the history of his culture is and the who HE IS ... I mean ... this very obvious black man with kinky hair is sitting in front of the camera TELLING YOU THAT HE'S BLACK ... and you ... dismiss it.
Absolutely ... amazing.

I'm Black and Egyptian
African Americans admit and love our West African roots.
  • But AFRICANS ... claim the continent as many tribes but one home.
  • Our songs, our call and response, our dancing, and our diet tastes are all directly linked with Africa.
  • We know we have been robbed and raped of our culture and history. We know that in places like Brazil, descendents of the CHRISTIAN Slave Trade (because it was Pope Innocent VIII who officially STARTED the African Slave Trade during the period when Europe was in a mini-ice age and there were food riots and to hold the power in control of the same old hands, Spain and Portugal was enlisted to "go into Africa and do with whatever is necessary to reduce them to the state of servitude."
  • We seek to learn from them ... not to pretend to be something we're not. We're amazed at what a glorious history ... a history that is longer than the present modern history dominated by Europeans today.

In short, your argument slips and slides into reprehensible territory because fake, racist "history" denies healing to blacks and whites. Generational trauma is one of the reasons there is so much mental illness in the West.

Allow me to show you how a "slave" is made.
We all agree that by and large, Ethiopians tend to be a people who know their dignity. It's extremely obvious. They are even mentioned in the white-washed Christian Bible and documented in Second Century Christian Monks who weren't sophisticated enough to know their own "Shadow" and therefore blamed them when the monks became sexually attracted to them!

Listen to the Ethiopian woman who begins to scream out that she's a "N-word" in the failed attempts to stop her Saudi abusers from beating her:

Saudi Arabian Beats Ethiopian Maid
This is what your "message" sounds ... to us... like it's validating.

As horrible as that is, it's only one part in turning a self-regulating, divine human being, into a slave.

"Breaking The Buck"
Breaking the buck is a term used when a slave master felt a young man was getting too strong willed .. or if for other reasons he wanted to publicly terrorize slaves.
They would tie the young man up and whip him until his back broke open. Then they'd have other slaves retrieve a log and they'd lay the young man across it. Then they'd take down the young man's pants and in front of his children, his wife, and the rest of the slaves, they'd repeatedly sodomize him.

Now. HOW do you get an erection to do such a thing?

"Breaking the buck" parties became an activity between plantation owners and other white men eager to participate. In short, they obviously enjoyed the homosexual activity.

The generational trauma is not only felt within the African American community... but it's also felt as Generational Trauma in much of the white community because that father who engaged in such activities when home to a wife and family ... and you know his behavior was forever changed. His attitude would have had to be more defensive and rigid... even more paranoid.

American "Christians" kill up more people than any one country... probably in history. Americans kill and proudly proclaim pride in slaughtering men, women, and children they reduce to, "sand ******s."

This is what we seek to heal from and what your words are heard to reinforce.

Old 02-16-2014, 11:50 AM

Quote:
I went back in the thread and read some of the post that people left you.
You ignored and denied them all.

You state the people in other forums have blasted you about this... but you come here and post the same inflammatory babble under the guise that you "love" Central Africa and it's history and want African Americans to study it. If that in fact were your sole intent, it would be noble.

But then you insist on
  1. Labeling all African Americans as "Afrocentrist" (oh how wonderful that would be!)
  2. That we have no ties to North Africa (not even the Nubian Pyramid builders?) I don't think that's what African Americans are doing. We are un-peeling the many layers of lies about our history and are surprised to learn that Sub-Saharan Africans played such key roles throughout history.
  3. African Americans don't even claim to have genetic ties with Ethiopia ... yet there have been some genetic links amongst INDIVIDUALS that make that link.
  4. You deny that Sub-Saharan Africans (which we do identify with) were even amongst some of the greatest roles in history when at one time, "Africa" included Spain at the top (if you go to the Iberian region of Spain, you will still see members of those great old families living quite well there today ... and very, very "black."
    Timbuktu is in the River Niger region which you profess to love, and yet you somehow separate it from North Africa ... it's long history of being a part of the Moors who controlled Spain, and the fact that there were only two universities on the European Continent (one at Salimanca, Spain, which was controlled by the Arabs and the other at Timbuktu which was controlled by Africans)! They are intertwined and cannot be separated ... yet that's somehow what you seem to be trying to do.
Perhaps you're using, "black" as a culture?
Because when asked how you would consider Anwar Sadat, you dismissed him by saying "YOU THINK" he may have had a Nubian mother, and dismissed it all together by saying, "but that's besides the point." REALLY? IT IS ENTIRELY THE POINT.

If we follow your logic, only Chinese can be Asian (despite their ancient black roots) because the Japanese admit that they are "mixed" with Eurasian, Chinese, and black Polynesians ancestry. And many Southeast Asians cultures like Malaysia and Cambodia wouldn't make the cut due to their Austronesian ancestry.

People throughout the thread gave you real, tangible, and factual evidence, and you "dismissed it". That is absolutely amazing.

But it's when the video of a educated, EGYPTIAN academic who publicly tells you what the history of his culture is and the who HE IS ... I mean ... this very obvious black man with kinky hair is sitting in front of the camera TELLING YOU THAT HE'S BLACK ... and you ... dismiss it.
Absolutely ... amazing.

I'm Black and Egyptian
African Americans admit and love our West African roots.
  • But AFRICANS ... claim the continent as many tribes but one home.
  • Our songs, our call and response, our dancing, and our diet tastes are all directly linked with Africa.
  • We know we have been robbed and raped of our culture and history. We know that in places like Brazil, descendents of the CHRISTIAN Slave Trade (because it was Pope Innocent VIII who officially STARTED the African Slave Trade during the period when Europe was in a mini-ice age and there were food riots and to hold the power in control of the same old hands, Spain and Portugal was enlisted to "go into Africa and do with whatever is necessary to reduce them to the state of servitude."
  • We seek to learn from them ... not to pretend to be something we're not. We're amazed at what a glorious history ... a history that is longer than the present modern history dominated by Europeans today.
In short, your argument slips and slides into reprehensible territory because fake, racist "history" denies healing to blacks and whites. Generational trauma is one of the reasons there is so much mental illness in the West.

Allow me to show you how a "slave" is made.
We all agree that by and large, Ethiopians tend to be a people who know their dignity. It's extremely obvious. They are even mentioned in the white-washed Christian Bible and documented in Second Century Christian Monks who weren't sophisticated enough to know their own "Shadow" and therefore blamed them when the monks became sexually attracted to them!

Listen to the Ethiopian woman who begins to scream out that she's a "N-word" in the failed attempts to stop her Saudi abusers from beating her:

Saudi Arabian Beats Ethiopian Maid
This is what your "message" sounds ... to us... like it's validating.

As horrible as that is, it's only one part in turning a self-regulating, divine human being, into a slave.

"Breaking The Buck"
Breaking the buck is a term used when a slave master felt a young man was getting too strong willed .. or if for other reasons he wanted to publicly terrorize slaves.
They would tie the young man up and whip him until his back broke open. Then they'd have other slaves retrieve a log and they'd lay the young man across it. Then they'd take down the young man's pants and in front of his children, his wife, and the rest of the slaves, they'd repeatedly sodomize him.

Now. HOW do you get an erection to do such a thing?
"Breaking the buck" parties became an activity between plantation owners and other white men eager to participate. In short, they obviously enjoyed the homosexual activity.

The generational trauma is not only felt within the African American community... but it's also felt as Generational Trauma in much of the white community because that father who engaged in such activities when home to a wife and family ... and you know his behavior was forever changed. His attitude would have had to be more defensive and rigid... even more paranoid.

American "Christians" kill up more people than any one country... probably in history. Americans kill and proudly proclaim pride in slaughtering men, women, and children they reduce to, "sand ******s."

This is what we seek to heal from and what your words are heard to reinforce.
Your ancestors are NOT Egyptians, one way or the other.

You are bombarding this thread with nonsense and making an ass out of yourself. No one said that there were NO black people in Egypt, just that they were primarily not black. You haven't read through the thread...perhaps your reading comprehension are skills poor.

Your odd hominem and pseudo-psychology reflects poorly on you, not me. You look like a child. You are speaking some real gibberish here, and doing your cause no good.

Please make your OWN arguments and we will show you where you are going wrong. Clarke, Van-Sertima, and Jochannan are cranks who cite no evidence to support their views. What EVIDENCE are you citing?

We can go on forever...you are making yourself look stupid and I am holding up a mirror. Look or don't look. Anyone can see it.

I have answered everyone on the thread. This is a typical Afrocentric tactic- pile on and then claim that you were not answered. I have been here before. If you think that there are points left dangling, then what SPECIFICALLY are they?

Your ancestors are NOT Egyptians, one way or the other.

Old 02-16-2014, 11:57 AM

Your ancestors are not Egyptians, one way or the other.

Nor were they ever primarily "black." They have always been the same people. Largely comprised of:

A) Eurasians who back-migrated in pre-historic times.

B) North Africans who phenotypically look Eurasian because they evolved on similar latitudes.

Because I am aloud to post a "snippet," I will even go ahead and let you know what the scientists conclude. You are posting evidence from advocationists:

Mitochondrial DNA Sequence Diversity in a Sedentary Population from Egypt - Stevanovitch - 2004 - Annals of Human Genetics - Wiley Online Library

Population history of North Africa: Evidence from classical genetic markers - Tags: HUMAN population genetics

Near eastern neolithic genetic input in ... [Am J Phys Anthropol. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI

The Levant versus the Horn of Africa: Evidence for Bidirectional Corridors of Human Migrations

PLOS Genetics: Genomic Ancestry of North Africans Supports Back-to-Africa Migrations

Y-chromosome analysis in Egypt suggests a genetic r... [Hum Biol. 2002] - PubMed - NCBI

Mitochondrial DNA structure in North Africa reveals a genetic discontinuity in the Nile Valley - Fadhlaoui-Zid - 2011 - American Journal of Physical Anthropology - Wiley Online Library

PLOS ONE: North African Populations Carry the Signature of Admixture with Neandertals

PROOF Modern Egyptians descend from Ancient Egyptians - YouTube

Who were the ancient Egyptians? Dental a... [Am J Phys Anthropol. 2006] - PubMed - NCBI

mtDNA analysis in ancient Nubians suppo... [Ann Hum Biol. 1997 May-Jun] - PubMed - NCBI

mtDNA analysis of Nile River Valley populatio... [Am J Hum Genet. 1999] - PubMed - NCBI

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11006048

Clines and clusters versus

The questionable contribution of the Neolithic and the Bronze Age to European craniofacial form

Shomarka Omar Keita: What Genetics Can Tell Us (EGYPT) - YouTube

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1216069/?tool=pmcentrez[/SIZE]

Thus, we propose that the Neolithic transitionin this part of the world was accompanied by demic diffusion ofAfro-Asiatic–speaking pastoralists from the Middle East.

BMC Genetics | Full text | Mitochondrial DNA transit between West Asia and North Africa inferred from U6 phylogeography

suggested a West Asian origin for theautochthonous North African lineage U6.

The mtDNA Legacy of the Levantine Early Upper Palaeolithic in Africa

that allowed humans to enter the Levant, openingthe way to the colonization of both Europe and North Africa

European Journal of Human Genetics - Abstract of article: Human Y chromosome haplogroup R-V88: a paternal genetic record of early mid Holocene trans-Saharan connections and the spread of Chadic languages

) may have been carried to Africa by anAsia-to-Africa back migration in prehistoric times.

The complex and diversified mitochondrial gene... [Ann Hum Genet. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI[/

Ourfindings show that the Berber mitochondrial pool is characterized by an overallhigh frequency of Western Eurasian haplogroups...

PLOS ONE: Introducing the Algerian Mitochondrial DNA and Y-Chromosome Profiles into the North African Landscape

From the beginning, a prominent mtDNAEuroasiatic genetic component was observed in the Northern areas occupied byMorocco [5] and Egypt [6],

The questionable contribution of the Neolithic and the Bronze Age to European craniofacial form

and recent human craniofacial dimensions supports thepicture documented by genetics that the extension of Neolithic agriculture fromthe Near East westward to Europe and across North Africawas accomplished by a process of demic diffusion (11–15)....

BUT ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, YOUR ANCESTORS ARE NOT EGYPTIANS.

Last edited by cachibatches; 02-16-2014 at 12:07 PM..

Old 02-16-2014, 02:47 PM

Default You know ...

THEY MIGRATED DURING PREHISTORIC TIMES!!!???!?!!!
... wait ... it's coming back to me... I think I saw that! It was in Jurassic Park after the Neanderthals fought off the dinosaurs ... yeah, yeah .. it's all coming back to me now. Wait, but how'd they get there? I think they caught the bus, right? Those Neanderthals may have been terribly inbred but they were a crafty bunch weren't they!

Oh cachibatches... you're soooo interesting! We're just going to have to call you, "Mr. Science" aren't we???
OMG ....

cachibatches ... cachibatches.
I had to go back and review some of this thread. I have to give it to you... you can create some drama.
Um... and my bad on not noticing that brothers way back in this thread saw you for the blithering nut case you are.

I did figure out one thing... your thinking... you're extremely myopic and single visioned.
You seem to think that African Americans ... those of us who are motivated to read and research... will only research ONE THING ... Egypt.

((LOL))
you're funny.

I guess you think the world lives in as the same small tunnel that you do?

I will say you're inspiring. People all over the world enroll in universities just to study psychology to figure out exactly WHAT KIND of nut people like you are.

You've listed a lot of sources like, "The American Journal of Physical Anthropology - Wiley Online Library" that I wouldn't give you a plug nickle for. These are the same people who've been spinning and distorting history for as long as they can ...and who cares where my DNA comes from. I know it's from the continent of Africa and I am motivated to study all my history. And I also know that the Egyptians (nor the Jews) were not European. You could have sold some people if you'd said Semites. Even Persians (which has a ton of truth in it)... but Europeans at that time? no.

Everyone in the thread has told that's not the issue.

But you ... keep sticking to the same old worn out non-sense and now ... this comment:
Quote:
"Eurasians who back-migrated in prehistoric times."
is proof that you're in illiterate nut case.

Hey... PLEASE .. tell us .. p-l-e-a-s-e tell us who you are.
It's only fare. You've been telling us over and over who we are... now... tell us who you are.

And please be honest and answer this one question:

Are you now, or have you ever been a patient in a locked psychiatric ward?

Last edited by veganwriter; 02-16-2014 at 03:31 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa