Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2014, 01:21 AM

2,238 posts, read 3,332,141 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvl View Post
I'm surprised that we haven't yet heard about the Roman Senate being 1/3rd Black in this thread. All because there was a Roman province in the north of modern day Tunisa that was called Africa ( it's the Roman province that gave its name to the continent, not the other way around). I'm surprised that we haven't yet heard that Euclid was Black, cause he was born on the African geographical landmass.
I guess that makes Pieter Botha a Black man too, since he was born in Africa after all, lol.
Maybe even Eugene Terreblanche was a black man too.

ROFLMAO! IKR? I don't know what sizzurp or lean these Afrocentrists are drinking or what they are sniffing or smoking. But delusion and ignorance is so insulting to sanity and human intelligence, truth, and fact. It's comical yet sad at the same time. It's like one of the most damaging forms of black on black crime. Smh lol.

Last edited by MelismaticEchoes; 01-23-2014 at 01:29 AM..

Old 01-23-2014, 01:23 AM

2,238 posts, read 3,332,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe33 View Post
They are there. You just got to look around. There is a lot of discrimination and prejudice there if you are different and im sure a lot of babies were tossed out if they don't conform especially in the tribal lands. The Derg were well known for just killing any white looking person that they could find so many died that way.
But those that survive are around.
I had lots of problems when I was a kid. I was even taken away from my family when we moved to a new town because the local school reported I was kidnapped. How can a white kid belong to black parents??
I can go on and on about this, but what is the point.
My kids turned out white. It was strange, when they were born they had curly dark hair and black eyes. But by the time they were 1-1/2 the hair had fell out and grew back straight and brown and the eyes changed to blue... I guess the European genes were stronger..
You must be very mixed then or perhaps multigenerational multiracially mixed.

Old 01-23-2014, 08:22 AM

Location: Formerly NYC by week; ATL by weekend...now Rio bi annually and ATL bi annually
1,522 posts, read 2,249,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Please. You haven't even read through the thread and appear to be having trouble with grammar, vocabulary and the quote box. You haven't even made an argument- just engaged in ad hominem, invective, and...surprise, surprise...surprise...accusations of racism.

Claiming racism will not make you right on this thread. Come back when you actually have some sort of an argument. This thread is about honest dialog and, if you want to defend claiming Egypt (even as you, like all of the intellectually dishonest, claim out of the other side of your mouth that nobody is) then you have to provide evidence and not emotion.

With nearly 50 pages in, this is a wildly successful thread and hopefully will stand for years. I hope that hundreds of thousands find their way to it and see just how hysterical and incoherent the arguments against me are. God forbid that I tell the truth about something that I have seen.
Please show where I accused youy of racism? Please post proof of forums outside of CD where that ideaology is taught, that Americans of color claim Egypt....please. Because all you have offered up is your personal opinion based on MAYBE a small number of people whom do. And God forbid you cant because all the world besides you will be intellectually dishonest....

You sir are the classic example of someone whom likes to hear themselves speak...literally and "textually".

But please, I would love to see proof that this ideaology is widespread amongst Americans of color.

Old 01-23-2014, 08:43 AM

1,943 posts, read 3,345,999 times
You people are bat **** crazy.

Old 01-23-2014, 08:57 AM

93,967 posts, read 124,785,314 times
Quote:
Largely they are not. there is some sub-Saharan admixture, but it is relatively small, and not all Egyptians have it. Calling Egypt a "black" civilization would not be much different than calling America a "black" civilization.

As you just made a claim to do so. Wow.

And how many times do I have to tell you I am not saying that African Americans in general do? How many threads have to be posted on here by me and others to show you they are out there? didn't you post some yourself? We are beyond this. We are now, finally, almost 50 pages into it, getting some interesting thoughts on the subject. Please do not take us back to page 1 by posting the same nonsense.

I will ask twice in the same post because this is so jaw-droppingly delusional: how many threads have to get posted to show you that they do?

Let me answer for you: you will except no evidence, because you are with them and will not answer honestly.

Didn't you find and post the first batch of threads? So when you got past your intellectual dishonesty and laziness, you saw the truth and admitted it when you somehow thought it would work against me. now you are back to obstructing. We are finally beyond this.

I might have literally told you 2-3 dozen times now that we are not talking about the average African American. Wow. I mean, there are a couple of you on here who seem to be competing to see who make the most worthless posts.
Nope, I never said that Egypt was a Black civilization, but I did say that there was a sub Saharan Arican/Black influence in Egypt, to some degree. Even the information that has been posted has shown that.

Old 01-23-2014, 01:41 PM

4,660 posts, read 4,137,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIMMACKEY View Post
Please show where I accused youy of racism? Please post proof of forums outside of CD where that ideaology is taught, that Americans of color claim Egypt....please. Because all you have offered up is your personal opinion based on MAYBE a small number of people whom do. And God forbid you cant because all the world besides you will be intellectually dishonest....

You sir are the classic example of someone whom likes to hear themselves speak...literally and "textually".

But please, I would love to see proof that this ideaology is widespread amongst Americans of color.

You are brining this back to page two. I never said that it was widespread amongst people of color. I have already been accused of this by half a dozen other people too lazy to actually rad through the thread they wish to comment on.

Because you are so lazy, you don't realize that someone else has already posted threads outside of this forum. Remarkably, they this person thought that this would reflect badly on me. Whatever.

Please, if you have nothing to add (and it does not appear that you do) then leave it to the big kids here.

Old 01-23-2014, 01:43 PM

4,660 posts, read 4,137,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhthankgod View Post
Nope, I never said that Egypt was a Black civilization, but I did say that there was a sub Saharan Arican/Black influence in Egypt, to some degree. Even the information that has been posted has shown that.
Please. You change what you say by post. At this point, I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish.

Since you are incapable of any kind of consistency, please re-state what your objection to anything that I have said.

Apparently, we just have to start over.

Old 01-23-2014, 03:20 PM
hvl

403 posts, read 553,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelismaticEchoes View Post
You must be very mixed then or perhaps multigenerational multiracially mixed.

I think so too because his phenotype is *extremely* unusual for someone of that region.

Old 01-23-2014, 03:49 PM

1,191 posts, read 1,589,478 times
I guess the Africa forum has no moderator. Seems this thread has been going in the same circle since the 3rd or 4th page. Now its at 50 pages. And most of it is nonsense by one poster OBSESSED with African Americans. This thread should have been locked a long time ago.

Old 01-23-2014, 04:02 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,193,634 times
Quote:
Ancient Egypt, regardless of race (and they weren't black), has no connection what-so-ever to Africa Americans.
I believe that you are in error.

While it may be true that the RULING FAMILIES of ancient Egypt may not have been of African American descent, most certainly the citizenry of Egypt were black.

And while, most certainly the average citizen of ancient Egypt did not enjoy the benefits as the ruling families, they still benefited from the culture as a whole. It is absurd to even imagine that, since purportedly Africa is the birthplace of humanity, that the northern portion of Africa would somehow be magically devoid of the indigenous population in favor of some immigrant race. Unless of course, you ascribe to the theory that the Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt came from the star system Sirius and came to earth to tinker with the genetic populace for their own purposes.

20yrsinBranson
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa