Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2013, 11:04 PM

13 posts, read 46,129 times

Advertisements

Hi! I've been wanting to travel to Egypt for a while and it would be my first time but I'm a little concerned about safety. As a petite, single, Asian female...would solo travelling in Egypt be safe enough for me? Or should I do the whole group tour thing? Could you recommend a reputable travel agency for that? What rules should I follow since from what I gather Egypt is a predominantly Muslim country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2013, 12:36 PM

10 posts, read 14,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkYellowRain View Post
Hi! I've been wanting to travel to Egypt for a while and it would be my first time but I'm a little concerned about safety. As a petite, single, Asian female...would solo travelling in Egypt be safe enough for me? Or should I do the whole group tour thing? Could you recommend a reputable travel agency for that? What rules should I follow since from what I gather Egypt is a predominantly Muslim country.
Wellcome In Egypt

Economic , political and security situations in Egypt are not stable . but " the safety " is good in almost of cities especially that where you can visit .

- you have to know some one here to give you information and guide you to buy your stuff without Price increasing .

- i prefer to you visiting Alexandria , North coast , Dahab , try to visit Rural cities , , , you can visit various things in these city ( luxury - sea - shore - diving or snorklng - Recreation - natural - historical things -Rural life - many kind of foods )
- yep Egyptian 95% muslims but not so far

you can dress any kind of clothes
drink you are drinking but in house or hotel

any qustation please ask me

Ahmed from Egypt

Old 11-17-2013, 10:43 AM

16,259 posts, read 43,210,300 times
I saw the US State Department is encouraging Americans to leave Egypt. Is that exaggerated? Or is it not the best time to visit Egypt for the next year or two?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa