Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2019, 01:08 PM

4,748 posts, read 2,371,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
People have always said God works in mysterious ways. Trillions of people throughout time have met God or God's Angels &/or Experienced godly miracles & wonders. God is a fact of life. But it is a mysterious fact that can't be placed under a microscope. And tiny atheist minds say that if they don't have proof they can put under examination then God doesn't exist. They expect God 'the mysterious wondrous One' to become non-mysterious (Not-God) just to win their acceptance.
Which God? The Muslim God Allah? The Nordic God Odin? The Greek God Zeus? How about one of the hundreds of God's of Hinduism? Or could it be that only your God routinely meets with people?

Also, notice the difference between a trillion ( 1,000,000,000,000) and a billion (1,000,000,000). There is a huge amount of significance in those extra three zeros.

It's estimated that somewhere between 70 and 100 billion humans have existed over the course of time. Around 7 billion are currently alive. Maybe during your next stroll with God you can begin a head count of the dead ones.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2019, 01:12 PM

1,378 posts, read 398,342 times
well God showed me all the levels of Heaven Many times, & one level is a void that the Buddhists believe in. God put me into the void & I became nothingness, & then God pulled me back out & I became myself again. So The God of The Bible, who Is The Supreme God Of The All, Controls The Buddhists as well.
You are all just sad little atheists because you don't have proof. That's all. You need to read & study all the miracles & wonders that have happened to trillions of people throughout time. Then your little closed minds will open a tiny crack & let the light in

Old 09-02-2019, 01:18 PM

But it should be noted that religious people are often as narrow or closed minded as atheists. They butcher their own people from their own religion over some small misunderstanding of scriptures. So even though I fight for God eternally against the evils of atheist nonsense, I also fight against religious errors that represent God in wrongful ways

Old 09-02-2019, 01:30 PM

51,516 posts, read 24,857,944 times
Quote:
But it should be noted that religious people are often as narrow or closed minded as atheists. They butcher their own people from their own religion over some small misunderstanding of scriptures. So even though I fight for God eternally against the evils of atheist nonsense, I also fight against religious errors that represent God in wrongful ways
Maybe you should stop FIGHTING. All the christian FIGHTING is one thing that many of us are so turned off by.

Old 09-02-2019, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired of the Nonsense View Post
Which God? The Muslim God Allah? The Nordic God Odin? The Greek God Zeus? How about one of the hundreds of God's of Hinduism? Or could it be that only your God routinely meets with people?

Also, notice the difference between a trillion ( 1,000,000,000,000) and a billion (1,000,000,000). There is a huge amount of significance in those extra three zeros.

It's estimated that somewhere between 70 and 100 billion humans have existed over the course of time. Around 7 billion are currently alive. Maybe during your next stroll with God you can begin a head count of the dead ones.
Scientists were on the radio saying that for years they had been teaching people how old the universe is & when they went back & recalculated they realised they had made an error & the universe is actually twice as old as they have been teaching people for years.

Science is always coming out & saying they got it all wrong. They never say sorry though. No. They don't give a damn about people. They say there is no God 'Only Science. And that ensures that people will give trillions of dollars to scientists.

Also new bones are always being discovered that prove mankind was alive & well millions of years before scientists thought. So science = dumb. Atheism = dumber.

And God has many arms & hands which all manifest as individual gods. Christians say God is with everyone & that means He has countless bodies all in different places. God made me experience that. He produced 6 bodies from one & paced them all in different places & then placed my consciousness into all the bodies at the same time. So I found myself in all those different places in completely separate bodies at the same time. So God has vast powers you can't even imagine. Hindus & all other religions just have bits of knowledge about God. Christianity too just has a bit of knowledge. Its all the same God with infinite powers & infinite manifestations

Old 09-02-2019, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Maybe you should stop FIGHTING. All the christian FIGHTING is one thing that many of us are so turned off by.
Well the battle is against 'Ignorance'. It's like politicians who fight the opposition with words that's all.

Old 09-02-2019, 02:03 PM

16,151 posts, read 6,472,149 times
Quote:
What you couldn't lead with that?

Old 09-02-2019, 02:19 PM

People are their own boss most of the time. They just have to know that God, & Heaven & Hell, do exist '& they must do good deeds to avoid Hell. That puts them on the correct path & the rest is up to them, '& their personal relationship with God. Sometimes God will step in & correct you. But usually God will just watch as you accomplish your dreams & overcome your obstacles on your own.

Like there was one young woman who saw faith healers doing their thing at the marketplace, & she wondered if she should give up her life as an ordinary person & travel to a far away place ''& become a faith healer too''. She was sitting under a tree by herself wondering if she should pack up & leave town the next day & head out on her new path, & suddenly the thunderously loud voice of God, right next to her, said, "NO". She got the fright of her life & decided not to become a faith healer after all. I met her & this is a true story. So sometimes God will step in & alter your path when you are not sure which way to go, or when you have taken the wrong path

Old 09-02-2019, 02:54 PM

24,620 posts, read 19,286,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeemoments View Post
I would like to ask what is New Atheism all about?
It's a nothing-burger.

No such thing as "New Atheism."

It's just a cute label invented by christians who are in a total panic because their grip over the populace and on power and control is slipping away.

There's a financial component to christianity, too.

All those, um, "men of god" rely on suckers to fund their life-style, which is multi-million dollar homes, servants, maids, butlers and chauffeurs for their fancy cars.

You'll never hear them quote Jesus when Jesus says to sell everything and follow him, or give away everything to the poor and follow him, because that would raise too many questions and one of the keys to propagating christianity is to not let people ask questions.

If they were truly "men of god," then their life-style would be no greater than the poorest member of their congregation.

And, instead of using money scammed from parishioners, to build their multi-million dollar mansions, they'd be using that money to build homes for the poor or homeless.

Old 09-02-2019, 02:56 PM

24,620 posts, read 19,286,082 times
Quote:
People are their own boss most of the time. They just have to know that God, & Heaven & Hell, do exist '& they must do good deeds to avoid Hell.
They don't exist and there's no evidence they do or ever have.

The reason to do good deeds is because everyone benefits, not to avoid Hell, which was invented by the Greeks because they didn't know how to translate certain Aramaic words.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality