Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2019, 02:21 AM

1,378 posts, read 396,082 times

Advertisements

God showed me His science thousands of times.The universe is made from light & it is multi-levelled like a rainbow. But humans are only aware of one level or one wavelength of the universal light, that the universe (material energy) is made from.

And all their scientific tools are made from the same energy of this one level we are on & can only work on this one level. They can't detect all the other levels.

But God moves from level to level & watches you from there. And time is different on each level due to the speed of the light's wavelength. So God can watch you for just one day in his own time & your entire hundred years of life on earth passes before His eyes in that one day.

This is the science God demonstrated to me over & over. He has full control of time & space, & countless Angels working for Him on every level.

It is all very simple once you have seen God's science & watched it in action.

But to us natives stuck in ignorance 'any mention of a God is scoffed at because our own primitive baby science cannot detect God or anything outside of the material universe that we perceive.

But that's because we are purposefully trapped on one level of the universal energy & don't know God's supreme science that lets Him & The Angels remain above & beyond it all.

So God runs rings around us & fully manipulates our lives & our destiny.

God showed me star gates & how they work. I'm not lying. I couldn't & wouldn't make this stuff up. I know none of you believe anything at all. I wouldn't waste my time coming to places like this except some people out there do want to know about God, & I have met Him.

The Supreme Science is all simple child's play to God. It is seriously no mystery to me. I know how God works his wonders. Yet I can't expect religions to accept any new knowledge about God. And I can't expect science to accept information that someone tells them came from God. So I just sit & watch God being mocked by totally ignorant scientists & the people they have duped into believing their garbage scientific theory of everything.
So atheists can mock & hate all they like. It means nothing except it keeps the world from advancing towards the Supreme Person & The Supreme Science that God & The Angels use 24/7.

And you can take that to the bank
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2019, 02:29 AM

1,096 posts, read 421,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Is it okay to tell non-believers they are going to hell?

Some religions teach a hell. If you are talking with people of those types of religions about how a person winds up in hell they'll tell you. They'll tell you from the teachings of that religion. I have had it said to me. It is the same as the atheist who will take away my right to spiritual beliefs. Fundamenatalist religion and New Atheism are mirrors of each other.

Old 09-02-2019, 03:16 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,900,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeemoments View Post
They have become the persecutors. Their way or the highway thats what this New Atheism is about. No spirituality anywhere.
We persecute nobody. We simply ask that, if you must indulge in wilful ignorance and superstition, keep it to yourself.

Quote:
No more to be said. Finished with spending any more time in my life on New Atheist thinking. Saw enough on this forum, learned enough in this thread. Moving on.
Ah! Yet another who, when he doesn't get the answers he wants, has to flounce out, tossing his hair. Well get this. New atheism has arrived whether you like it or not. Get used to it.

Oh...and mind the door doesn't hit you in the arse as you are leaving.

Old 09-02-2019, 04:10 AM

4,747 posts, read 2,361,792 times
Quote:
I would like to ask what is New Atheism all about? What are its aims? What is its level of tolerance towards others that are not aligned with it? Does it seek to remove all religion or coexist? Go.
Two comments on "new atheism."

First: There was a time when "free thinkers" would meet in secret to exchange ideas on logic, reason and religious dogma. Why meet in secret? To avoid being burned at the stake, or flayed alive. But many countries now consider freedom of thought to be a LEGAL fundamental right. Free thinkers now have a right to openly express their conclusions, even though significant societal pressure can still be brought to bear in certain places.

Second: Religious claims no longer represent the only available answers to existence.

What knowledge have we gained in recent times that has changed the playing field? Specifically:

1. The law of conservation of energy (energy can neither be created or destroyed, only changed from form to form).
2. E=MC² (matter is a form of energy).
3. General and special relativity.
4. Quantum mechanics (the means by which matter/energy continuously interacts with itself NATURALLY producing change).
5. Evolution, change over time, also serves to explain how the conditions that currently exist came to be as they are.

The answer in general terms is, existence is a natural condition, rather than a supernatural condition. Gods are no longer necessary to explain existence.

Old 09-02-2019, 04:12 AM

50,105 posts, read 20,859,694 times
Quote:
I am not in this "campaign" of yours. I do not speak for other NeoPagans, I only speak for myself but I would not join a campaign that seeks to silence others for being spiritual. Or allow them only to mention or discuss their spirituality within their church or home. Step outside of that...and they aren't allowed? No I can't get behind that.

Unlike you, I am from America. We will decide for ourselves thank you. You actually would like to remove religion and spirituality from even the family. New Atheism has no real desire to co-exist. This is a "campaign" you want me to join? Fat chance.
Ah well. I'm sorry you see it that way, but it's your decision.

Old 09-02-2019, 05:28 AM

7,631 posts, read 4,197,257 times
Using the term "New Atheists" either emboldens a person or aggravates another. Either way, emotions take over. Atheism has been defined early on in the thread. The attempt to define new atheists is underway with attacks on both sides in order to silence personal meanings of new atheism. But that is all it is, a personal meaning, until both can agree on what New Atheism means. Personally, I say it doesn't exist so I wouldn't even bother defining it. It's just people being people. (Where is Arach Angle? I know this to be his position.)

The point of this post is that both sides have people who are outspoken, hold strong opinions, and beliefs about how the world should be. Saying that New Atheists are controlled by their emotions is an attempt to silence outspoken atheists, not New Atheists. Just as there are outspoken Christians, there will be outspoken atheists. Why is this surprising?

Old 09-02-2019, 05:38 AM

51,171 posts, read 24,639,645 times
Quote:
They have become the persecutors. Their way or the highway thats what this New Atheism is about. No spirituality anywhere.
Except that isn't what most of us say. We say religion has a place -- in churches, in the home, in the mind. in christian behavior (all small letters), but not when it impacts the freedom and equality of others.

Old 09-02-2019, 05:41 AM

51,171 posts, read 24,639,645 times
Quote:
Some religions teach a hell. If you are talking with people of those types of religions about how a person winds up in hell they'll tell you. They'll tell you from the teachings of that religion. I have had it said to me. It is the same as the atheist who will take away my right to spiritual beliefs. Fundamenatalist religion and New Atheism are mirrors of each other.
It's always interesting to read your pro-christian views.

Old 09-02-2019, 06:37 AM

23,177 posts, read 26,290,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Actually it is the subject of this thread. Those laws, for example, are still on the books.

And the aim of new atheism -- in my view -- is to put religion in its place. And it has a place. In churches. In homes. In minds. But it has no place in politics. It has no place in schools that serve a multicultural (including a multi-religious) population. Our nation is based on separation of church and state. Separation. .
This is really the crux of it. Everybody is entitled to their personal beliefs and opinions, but not any one of them should be foisted on the general public as a matter of policy and especially not because of precedent.

Yes, there are some personalities that are more abrasive than others, as happens with any subject matter, but the goal is the same.

Old 09-02-2019, 06:52 AM

16,008 posts, read 6,400,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
You know this how? He obviously didn't want my son or he would have come to get him - before it was too late!

What value does this god you believe in have in real terms? As I've alluded to above, he/she/it did nothing for my son, not because I didn't believe in him/it/her - his mother was a born again Christian who loved her Lord (to the extent that she felt guilty at times for desiring me) and she prayed for son, believe me, she prayed for her son. The sad thing is, we could have saved him had she not placed all her faith in God. All she had to do is phone me and tell me he was in trouble - I would have done something.

I'm so sorry about your son. It seems there are a few people on this forum who have lived this hell. I've seen you post about him before.

If that question was posed to me it was a conclusion I reached during my healing and deconversion process. It's my interpretation of the message of the Bible. If I am to be "saved" it will be 100% on the Biblical diety if such a deity exists. The sect I was raised in is highly abusive and it covers some of the phobias they implanted in my mind. They had me as a kid and buried some bones pretty deep and addressing them takes fighting fire with fire. It's not enough just to know things; you have to be able to feel them.

I took IWMN reply as the standard "Someday you'll find out I was right" just as Jehovah's Witness apostates are constantly told they'll find out the Watchtower was right at Armageddon. A lot of them seem to take joy in themselves being vindicated...someday.

Yes, you could have done something if given the opportunity. It's bull**** that was taken from you while she prayed, prayed, prayed. The prayers were for her to feel better and did nothing to help your boy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality