Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2023, 10:56 AM

2,096 posts, read 3,810,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
Huh? The Covid vaccine rollout was literally the most monitored in modern history. The ones approved by the FDA are exceedingly safe. The FDA uses controlled clinical studies, not VAERS, to approve vaccines.
Bahahaha! If this were true then tell me why all these pharmaceutical companies are exempt from lawsuits? Also why is the entire USPS and government exempt from taking the jab? You cannot seriously say something is safe without extensive testing and long term studies. Many have/are dying because of these shots yet you and others refuse to believe it.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covi...n-lawsuit.html

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-...wsuits-1562793

Quote:
According to 42 U.S. Code § 300aa–22, "No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings."

In other words, companies that manufacture vaccines are not liable if someone has an allergic reaction or injury after being vaccinated
These are not preventing the transmission of covid. My girlfriends company had a retirement party and the family required all those who attended and work at the facility to be fully vaxxed and boostered. Needless to say many didn't attend but every single person there contracted covid after attending the party. Also this virus has a 99%+ survival rate yet people are so brainwashed into thinking they're going to die from it. You'll willingly inject a poison into your body with no known long term testing? How about getting yourself healthy and letting your body work as it's designed to and fight it and other colds naturally and with holistic supplements.

Before you say anything about underlying conditions I have bad asthma and got covid bad in '21. I took a z-pack and vitamins and it ran it's course in about a week. Yes it was miserable but there's absolutely no reason to take this so called vaccine (it's not it's a glorified flue shot) for something with a 99% survival rate. Most of the deaths were not directly covid related and they were older with other underlying conditions. It just scares people more when everything is labeled a death from covid.This is about one thing and one thing only...control! If you think the government has your best interest at heart than there's really no discussion here because you've obviously failed history.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2023, 11:05 AM

959 posts, read 539,460 times
My friend is a professor of Biology in Syracuse Uni. She works in laboratory in their hospital. They at first introduced masks again in August, but now eased requirements.

Old 09-11-2023, 11:14 AM

17,748 posts, read 9,202,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzScorpion12 View Post
Before you say anything about underlying conditions I have bad asthma and got covid bad in '21. I took a z-pack and vitamins and it ran it's course in about a week. Yes it was miserable but there's absolutely no reason to take this so called vaccine (it's not it's a glorified flue shot) for something with a 99% survival rate. Most of the deaths were not directly covid related and they were older with other underlying conditions. It just scares people more when everything is labeled a death from covid.
If you had died, it absolutely would have been directly covid related. You very likely could live for several decades more with your underlying condition (asthma).

Old 09-11-2023, 11:56 AM

6,138 posts, read 5,103,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
For those who want to participate in civil disobedience over masks.. this professor gives good advice if you scroll down there is a 27 minute video for those interested.....

https://www.infowars.com/posts/pro-t...masking-works/

You say you are not going to wear the mask you don't give a reason . You stay calm but refuse to do it.if they try and arrest you go peacefully but document the interaction and even video tape it .
You are really posting a link from InfoWars...and hatemonger Alex Jones?

Old 09-11-2023, 12:07 PM

17,748 posts, read 9,202,314 times
New COVID vaccines get FDA approval

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...t-fda-approval

Old 09-11-2023, 01:28 PM

959 posts, read 539,460 times
Quote:
He actually promoted revolt even in this very same topic. Going by his other comments I wouldn’t be surprised if he is one of Russian bots.

Old 09-11-2023, 01:28 PM

3,398 posts, read 1,552,399 times
Quote:
Forget the source but look at what's said. I summarized the video. He does not do anything hateful.

Old 09-11-2023, 05:14 PM

3,577 posts, read 4,511,213 times
My friend got Covid in mid August. She spent a week in the hospital.
Horribly sick.
Is home, but looks dreadful

Old 09-11-2023, 05:15 PM

16,415 posts, read 8,215,049 times
a co worker of mine had covid last week. She was on a call, announced she had it, wasn't feeling well, also mentioned she was going to take a nap. Had she not said anything I never would have known, she seemed to be the same person. It's a cold for most.

Old 09-11-2023, 06:09 PM

3,627 posts, read 1,851,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
a co worker of mine had covid last week. She was on a call, announced she had it, wasn't feeling well, also mentioned she was going to take a nap. Had she not said anything I never would have known, she seemed to be the same person. It's a cold for most.
Was the boss ok w/hearing she was going to be taking a nap during work time?! lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts