Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2023, 08:18 PM

3,076 posts, read 5,647,453 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
Hopefully LeavingMA is at least walking away learning something here, despite the misinformation he brought to the table.
Yes should go to censorship and never having a discussion about anything. Forget having a discussion just tell me what you want SS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2023, 08:24 PM

37,101 posts, read 41,233,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingMA View Post
Yet you don't realize that the pharmaceutical companies do their own trials and submit what they want to the fda. It's a biased process. Their was no misinformation just data you didn't agree with or want to look up and read.
You gave no data, just made statements you want us to believe based only on your say so.

Where does the number 180 come from?

Are you aware that clinical trials are now registered before they start?

Old 09-10-2023, 08:27 PM

23,569 posts, read 18,672,702 times
Quote:
Yes should go to censorship and never having a discussion about anything. Forget having a discussion just tell me what you want SS.

When did I ever discourage discussion???

But discussions are to learn from, and the majority of what you post in this thread has been demonstrated to be either false or irrelevant. If you can't use it as a learning experience, you are wasting your own time as well as everyone else's.

Old 09-10-2023, 08:36 PM

9,070 posts, read 6,302,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desiigner View Post
Covid getting bad again

Time to consider bringing down social distancing

Or even lockdowns for winter 2023-24
If COVID is truly getting bad again, then we had better see a loosening of RTO requirements. If employers require RTO with mandatory masking in the office then I call it as a bull**** power grab. Vaccines are more effective than social distancing and social distancing is more effective than face masks.

Old 09-10-2023, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
When did I ever discourage discussion???

But discussions are to learn from, and the majority of what you post in this thread has been demonstrated to be either false or irrelevant. If you can't use it as a learning experience, you are wasting your own time as well as everyone else's.
What is false that I posted? Might be something you disagreed with, but can tell you I posted stuff back in March of 2021 and said the covid shot doesn't stop transmission and got blocked.

With that said I do appreciate that you are open to discussion, didn't mean to imply you weren't but came across that way.

Old 09-11-2023, 04:43 AM

958 posts, read 532,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desiigner View Post
Covid getting bad again

Time to consider bringing down social distancing

Or even lockdowns for winter 2023-24
No it is not getting bad.
Even though cases are rising new variants aren’t severe.
Have a booster, wear proper mask if you are worried.

Old 09-11-2023, 05:28 AM

3,376 posts, read 1,540,314 times
They tried to hide this study.... they gave people COVID on purpose. The masks don't work. Asymptomatic people are not contagious . This is a very important study.....

https://youtu.be/3wjZI2fE9Gk?si=w_SCbklWNvfxkITZ
Nothing will change no matter how much proof is given because it's about control and that you can't make decisions over your body .the mask people belong to a religion.

Last edited by justyouraveragetenant; 09-11-2023 at 05:49 AM..

Old 09-11-2023, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
They tried to hide this study.... they gave people COVID on purpose. The masks don't work. Asymptomatic people are not contagious . This is a very important study.....

https://youtu.be/3wjZI2fE9Gk?si=w_SCbklWNvfxkITZ
Nothing will change no matter how much proof is given because it's about control and that you can't make decisions over your body .the mask people belong to a religion.
We had pandemic protocols in place that were never followed. Instead they tried social distancing, masking, and acting like a virus would just disappear or they know how to avoid something they can't see.

You try and tell people that the vaxx doesn't stop or prevent transmission and they argue that's not what the news said, even when I read the clinical trials. Even the booster was only tested on like 8 mice. Might be 9. Wasn't even tested on humans.

The truth is people don't want to know, they think what they are told is true.

Old 09-11-2023, 10:51 AM

For those who want to participate in civil disobedience over masks.. this professor gives good advice if you scroll down there is a 27 minute video for those interested.....

https://www.infowars.com/posts/pro-t...masking-works/

You say you are not going to wear the mask you don't give a reason . You stay calm but refuse to do it.if they try and arrest you go peacefully but document the interaction and even video tape it .

Old 09-11-2023, 10:52 AM

Quote:
We had pandemic protocols in place that were never followed. Instead they tried social distancing, masking, and acting like a virus would just disappear or they know how to avoid something they can't see.

You try and tell people that the vaxx doesn't stop or prevent transmission and they argue that's not what the news said, even when I read the clinical trials. Even the booster was only tested on like 8 mice. Might be 9. Wasn't even tested on humans.

The truth is people don't want to know, they think what they are told is true.
The only thing I disagree with you on is they did follow the ridiculous protocols that's why they are coming back again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts