Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2021, 06:03 AM

3,398 posts, read 1,553,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffD View Post
There are almost a million physicians in the United States. Anecdotally citing some crackpot MD is just confirmation bias. 96% of physicians are fully vaccinated.
he talks about blood clots and they are happening. I put more emphasis on anecdote not that it is the be all or end all. the medical industry has been corrupted i believe. its not doctors its the medical system itself. there is no scientific debate with medicine only censorship of any debate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2021, 06:08 AM

6,138 posts, read 5,105,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
he talks about blood clots and they are happening. I put more emphasis on anecdote not that it is the be all or end all. the medical industry has been corrupted i believe. its not doctors its the medical system itself. there is no scientific debate with medicine only censorship of any debate.
Open your eyes. There's no censorship. The gold standard is peer-reviewed studies with controls. Applies equally to all. Nearly 100% of physicians in the US, who are trusted by their patients, have been vaccinated and would recommend the vaccine.

Old 09-17-2021, 06:10 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,981,862 times
Quote:
They've happened in very few young women. That's it. Considerably more rarely than what is caused by birth control in the same population.

There is TONS of debate. The arguments happen in publications of studies in peer reviewed journals.

So unless you're a young woman you have zero reason not to get the J&J vaccine.

Old 09-17-2021, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
Open your eyes. There's no censorship. The gold standard is peer-reviewed studies with controls. Applies equally to all. Nearly 100% of physicians in the US, who are trusted by their patients, have been vaccinated and would recommend the vaccine.
There's no censorship ?YouTube and Facebook shut down any question of the vaccine safety.

Doctors prescribe statins and they are not good for you.

I'll get the novavax.

Old 09-17-2021, 07:51 AM

15,802 posts, read 20,519,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
That says it all. You trust random jugheads on the Internet, vs. degreed, credentialed, reputed experts in the field...and heck, probably your own personal physician.
I found quite a few of these "experts" are also trying to make a buck off pandering to those who will listen.

Essentially "The (free) vaccine is bad, but buy $400 worth of these medications/supplements from me and you'll be fine"

It's no different than the 2009-2010 doomsday predictions from "economists" claiming the collapse of economy and society were imminent, and then trying to sell you bug-out supplies and MRE's by the pallet. Just a con-artist trying to play on people's fears to make a buck.

Old 09-17-2021, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonMike7 View Post
I found quite a few of these "experts" are also trying to make a buck off pandering to those who will listen.

Essentially "The (free) vaccine is bad, but buy $400 worth of these medications/supplements from me and you'll be fine"

It's no different than the 2009-2010 doomsday predictions from "economists" claiming the collapse of economy and society were imminent, and then trying to sell you bug-out supplies and MRE's by the pallet. Just a con-artist trying to play on people's fears to make a buck.

i would never pay 400 dollars for supplements. ivermectin is cheap and safe . Bret Weinstein for instance is taking it prophylactically. I am no sucker.

Old 09-17-2021, 09:12 AM

Quote:
i would never pay 400 dollars for supplements. ivermectin is cheap and safe . Bret Weinstein for instance is taking it prophylactically. I am no sucker.
Maybe not financially...

Old 09-17-2021, 11:09 AM

The entire city of Worcester has mandated vaccines for all workers. they are not boiling the frog slowly they are doing it at a rapid rate. workers are already being attacked in new york for enforcing vaccine mandates just to eat some food at a restuarant. One black family was told to leave a restaurant in nyc because they did not have their passports but they had a religous exemption.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/vacci...-vax-passport/

there is a video forget that its infowars it really happened.

they will mandate the vaccines locally even if bidens mandate is unconstitutional. they have thought this out thoroughly.

it does not matter if bidens mandate of a company with a 100 workers must be vaccinated is unconstitutional.

they will mandate from town to town city to city. I hope you guys enjoy riding in the box car.

Last edited by justyouraveragetenant; 09-17-2021 at 11:19 AM..

Old 09-17-2021, 11:12 AM

16,417 posts, read 8,223,904 times
I still haven't been asked to show my vaccine card to anyone except my employer. Not one other place has asked for it.

What if your lose the card and someone else starts using it who isn't vaccinated?

Old 09-17-2021, 11:18 AM

Quote:
The entire city of Worcester has mandated vaccines for all workers. they are not boiling the frog slowly they are doing it at a rapid rate. workers are already being attacked in new york for enforcing vaccine mandates just to eat some food at a restuarant. One black family was told to leave a restaurant in nyc because they did not have their passports but they had a religous exemption.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/vacci...-vax-passport/

there is a video forget that its infowars it really happened.

they will mandate the vaccines locally even if bidens mandate is unconstitutional. they have thought this out thoroughly.

it does not matter if bidens mandate of a company with a 100 workers must have all workers vaccinated.

they will mandate from town to town city to city. I hope you guys enjoy riding in the box car.
If you attended public school in the US, you're riding the same car as we are. Because as a minor, your parents would have been the ones taking you to your pediatrician to get a battery of MANDATED vaccines.

As for the Covid vaccine, heck, make me take a booster every 6 mo if it keeps this deadly disease at bay. Bring on the vaccine mandates!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts