Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2021, 02:29 PM

3,368 posts, read 1,538,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonMike7 View Post
$65 for 12mg/week for “prevention” according to some of the stuff I’ve read.

You really going to pay $3300/yr for that stuff for who knows how long? You do know that kidney failure is a serious risk of long term (>1month) of useage?
I did not know it was that expensive I was told it was cheap. Ya I probably would not take that either I have zero fear of covid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2021, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
Why did RACE enter into your description of the incident? Whoever violates rules, should suffer the consequences. Why not?
There are consequences for implementing fascist policies like these. It's not only racist it's a human rights violation. You don't know how black people view this who have a long history of discrimination. I don't know either but I would think being turned down for service no matter the reason is going to **** them off. Black people are much less likely to get vaccinated. It is racist among other things.

You are going to cause violence with these policies like the mask mandates but this time it's going to be .uch worse. Assaults will go up as well as people getting murdered.

Old 09-17-2021, 02:42 PM

9,873 posts, read 7,197,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
I do wonder if there will be more people claiming discrimination if they are kicked out or can't get in somewhere for not having a covid card. The religious excuse is BS!! You are still choosing to not get vaccinated so you can't come in. How is that any different than not getting the vaccine out of fear or for political reasons? Who even allowed this religious excuse thing to happen ? It doesn't matter what religion you are, you can still get and spread covid.

Things like this make me hate people.
Unvaccinated is not a protected status and under the law, cannot be considered discrimination.

Old 09-17-2021, 02:58 PM

6,121 posts, read 5,084,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
There are consequences for implementing fascist policies like these. It's not only racist it's a human rights violation. You don't know how black people view this who have a long history of discrimination. I don't know either but I would think being turned down for service no matter the reason is going to **** them off. Black people are much less likely to get vaccinated. It is racist among other things.

You are going to cause violence with these policies like the mask mandates but this time it's going to be .uch worse. Assaults will go up as well as people getting murdered.
How many more extremist descriptors can you throw in? One would think we're talking about Indira Gandhi's forced sterilization initiative (1975 India), rather than public health measures designed to SAVE LIVES, including YOURS.

Invest just half that anger and energy into educating yourself about public health. You'll be a lot happier.

Old 09-17-2021, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
How many more extremist descriptors can you throw in? One would think we're talking about Indira Gandhi's forced sterilization initiative (1975 India), rather than public health measures designed to SAVE LIVES, including YOURS.

Invest just half that anger and energy into educating yourself about public health. You'll be a lot happier.
How does this protect people when only like 1.5 covid transmissions come from eating out. The vaccinated can catch and spread this too. While extreme it would make more sense to take a covid test whether vaccinated or not 72 hours before eating out. The vaccinated spread this disease too.

Freedom is much more important than safety.

Last edited by justyouraveragetenant; 09-17-2021 at 03:30 PM..

Old 09-17-2021, 03:34 PM

Quote:
I do wonder if there will be more people claiming discrimination if they are kicked out or can't get in somewhere for not having a covid card. The religious excuse is BS!! You are still choosing to not get vaccinated so you can't come in. How is that any different than not getting the vaccine out of fear or for political reasons? Who even allowed this religious excuse thing to happen ? It doesn't matter what religion you are, you can still get and spread covid.

Things like this make me hate people.
Under the constitution religious exemptions must be made. If you don't want to get sick stay home.

Old 09-17-2021, 03:45 PM

16,294 posts, read 8,126,207 times
Default Re

Quote:
Under the constitution religious exemptions must be made. If you don't want to get sick stay home.
Crazy that this is still a thing.

Old 09-17-2021, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Crazy that this is still a thing.
Ya that darn constitution getting in the way.

Old 09-17-2021, 05:44 PM

10,006 posts, read 15,647,185 times
Here's your solution right here:

https://www.gizmoh.com/dashboard/pos...v-ARpW13fNoOYz

Old 09-17-2021, 05:49 PM

16,294 posts, read 8,126,207 times
Default Re

Quote:
Ya that darn constitution getting in the way.
We ignore plenty that the constitution says these days. Of course we have to honor this rule though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts