Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2021, 05:27 PM

6,138 posts, read 5,105,885 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
here is a vaccine i might take... i bet it will not be allowed through king Charlie's kingdom.

that's another problem with vaccine passports the safe ones won't be approved for vaccine passports. how can they continue their agenda of depopulation if some of the vaccines will not kill you?
I think the unvaxxed and the aficionados of consuming ivermectin, HCQ, betadine, and UV light projected through body orifices, are doing a great job of depopulating themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2021, 05:28 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,981,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
I think the vaccine passports seem are basically moot if airlines, airports, hotels, and the MBTA and amtrak of all places arent going to use them. What's the point of showing a vaccine passport at your local such and such if the majority of people in your area are already vaccinated?
The vaccination records (which we all have since being a kid) are not so much to protect themselves, but to protect others. In the case of restaurants or music venues, to protect the employees. Employees are pushing for it. A friend of mine owns a small massage business, her workers don't want to work on unvaccinated people or in a place that allows unvaccinated people.

Old 09-16-2021, 05:34 PM

3,398 posts, read 1,552,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrandom View Post
You must not have very good shoes if you're afraid of falling down every slippery slope.

People have been voluntarily carrying out electronic tracking devices that authorities do use to track people. It's important to make sure our legislators understand that there have to be limits on any technology or passport program, but everything needs to be decided on a case-by-case basis.
yes we are tracked but as of now there are no consequences unless you are planning a crime which if you are you are dumb.

good luck keeping the government in check. another problem is that people not elected are making these decisions. where the board of health for lots of reasons can provide a good service but they can start listening to the cdc and we get ridiculous decisions. their power is both good and bad. i know the cdc is corrupt but I don't think the board of health is. governors make decisions but they listen to the cdc . its one thing if you elect a governor and he makes foolish decisions but when the cdc dictates what we do that is a problem. They make recommendations but they seem to have gained a lot of power not to mention the constant flip flopping.

you give the government a centimeter they take a yard.

it was two weeks to slow the curve to lockdowns and mask mandates and now even with a vaccine you still have to wear a mask.

ya I like my shoes because they make me more cautious.

so many are vaccinated in Massachusetts will these mandates really make more get vaccinated? some are willing to lose their jobs. is another 5 percent vaccinated going to make much of a difference. the problem is that some of it might work but so many think well if its a regulation or mandate it must work. that is were the problem is.

Old 09-16-2021, 05:37 PM

6,138 posts, read 5,105,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
yes we are tracked but as of now there are no consequences unless you are planning a crime which if you are you are dumb.

good luck keeping the government in check. another problem is that people not elected are making these decisions. where the board of health for lots of reasons can provide a good service but they can start listening to the cdc and we get ridiculous decisions. their power is both good and bad. i know the cdc is corrupt but I don't think the board of health is. governors make decisions but they listen to the cdc . its one thing if you elect a governor and he makes foolish decisions but when the cdc dictates what we do that is a problem. They make recommendations but they seem to have gained a lot of power not to mention the constant flip flopping.

you give the government a centimeter they take a yard.

it was two weeks to slow the curve to lockdowns and mask mandates and now even with a vaccine you still have to wear a mask.

ya I like my shoes because they make me more cautious.

so many are vaccinated in Massachusetts will these mandates really make more get vaccinated? some are willing to lose their jobs.
You must be awfully young. I heard the same slippery slope arguments before seat belt laws were passed, and before indoor smoking restrictions. You're on the wrong side of history.

Old 09-16-2021, 05:38 PM

16,415 posts, read 8,215,049 times
Default re

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
The vaccination records (which we all have since being a kid) are not so much to protect themselves, but to protect others. In the case of restaurants or music venues, to protect the employees. Employees are pushing for it. A friend of mine owns a small massage business, her workers don't want to work on unvaccinated people or in a place that allows unvaccinated people.
Ok but this doesnt help someone like me who might want to go a museum in Boston. Or the Franklin park zoo.

It also doesn't protect me and my kids from my husband allowing his unvaccinated mother from AZ being able to fly here and stay at our house but I guess that's more of a marital issue,

Old 09-16-2021, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
You must be awfully young. I heard the same slippery slope arguments before seat belt laws were passed, and before indoor smoking restrictions. You're on the wrong side of history.
Make me wear a helmet when riding a motorcycle and pretty soon we are lockstep with commie china!

Old 09-16-2021, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
Ok but this doesnt help someone like me who might want to go a museum in Boston. Or the Franklin park zoo.
What is there to help? If they require the vaccine for entry show proof of vaccination and go. Simple. Easy. As easy as my showing ID to drink.

Old 09-16-2021, 05:41 PM

3,398 posts, read 1,552,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
I think the unvaxxed and the aficionados of consuming ivermectin, HCQ, betadine, and UV light projected through body orifices, are doing a great job of depopulating themselves.
ivermectin was proved to be safe by the fda. Ivermectin won a noble prize. what is betadine?

monoclonial antibodies work. i heard that the contracts with pfizer with other countries that if there is another treatment or cure they still have to use pfizer.

oh no the pharmaceutical companies could never be corrupt or money hungry.

Old 09-16-2021, 05:42 PM

16,415 posts, read 8,215,049 times
Default re

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
What is there to help? If they require the vaccine for entry show proof of vaccination and go. Simple. Easy. As easy as my showing ID to drink.
Um but they dont require proof of vaccinations...

Old 09-16-2021, 05:43 PM

Nobel, not Noble. For Malaria. Not covid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts