Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2020, 08:29 AM

12,430 posts, read 9,529,208 times

Advertisements

I'll tell you what - I've got my own conspiracy theory!

Donald Trump took all the toilet paper (obviously)! He and the Koch Bros are in cahoots to corner the market on TP. "People are saying" that they're selling it at wildly inflated prices through gun shops, and come election time, they'll stop selling it at all, and will only give you some if you vote for Donald Trump! How diabolical! What else could it possibly be?

See, anyone can create one of these theories!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2020, 08:40 AM

18,725 posts, read 33,390,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorLover View Post

...D
Now all you need is a YouTube video.

Old 05-20-2020, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightdoglover View Post
Now all you need is a YouTube video.
I'll make it a "documentary" and call it "The Great Toilet Paper Caper" - this could be huge!

Old 05-20-2020, 08:54 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:

Donald Trump took all the toilet paper (obviously)! He and the Koch Bros are in cahoots to corner the market on TP. "People are saying" that they're selling it at wildly inflated prices through gun shops, and come election time, they'll stop selling it at all, and will only give you some if you vote for Donald Trump! How diabolical! What else could it possibly be?

See, anyone can create one of these theories!
Considerably more plausible than most on here, ala the Chinese made and released this in China to scuttle Trump's reelection.

Last edited by timberline742; 05-20-2020 at 09:06 AM..

Old 05-20-2020, 08:57 AM

779 posts, read 877,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridge781 View Post
If the office were easier to get to I’d be ok with going in. However it isn’t easy to get to so the convenience of skipping a commuter train ride, then an orange line ride wins. I like my co workers but not that much.

I’m really hoping my kids have camp in July.

Anyone have plans for Memorial Day weekend? We normally go to the cape. It’s my son’s 6th bday and my 7th wedding anniversary. I think we will still go to the cape at some point but won’t be there all weekend and no big family cookout.
I have a good feeling about camps. The Y announced they'd be starting day camps on time (week of 6/22) so long as we are in phase 2. Other camps have made the same announcement. I'm still waiting on my June/July camps to let me know if they will be open in Phase 2 (so far they haven't canceled, but I want something definitive). But it's good to know that the Y and South Shore Natural Science Center are options.

Old 05-20-2020, 08:58 AM

875 posts, read 663,995 times
Quote:
What do you propose as the motivation for the conspiracy that you are alleging is going on? And there are similar restrictions in most other states - do they all have their own conspiracies, or is this one big conspiracy being orchestrated by George Soros, Greta Thunberg, and Martians?
come on .....

- We all know that COVID-19 originated in 5G cell phone towers

- It has since been propagated by an arms of super bats, funded by the Gates foundation.

- The inevitable mass vaccination campaign, that will be funded by Gates, will eradicate COVID-19 but will be the perfect opportunity to introduce and implant a microchip

- This will be used to create a global surveillance state that will control all future thoughts, purchasing power etc.

- I'm sure Obama is involved too but I can't prove it .... yet.

Old 05-20-2020, 08:59 AM

875 posts, read 663,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewfieMama View Post
I have a good feeling about camps. The Y announced they'd be starting day camps on time (week of 6/22) so long as we are in phase 2. Other camps have made the same announcement. I'm still waiting on my June/July camps to let me know if they will be open in Phase 2 (so far they haven't canceled, but I want something definitive). But it's good to know that the Y and South Shore Natural Science Center are options.
Agreed - the news is good so far - fingers crossed.

I love my kids, but .......

Old 05-20-2020, 09:00 AM

5,037 posts, read 6,923,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Considrably more plausible than most on here, ala the Chinese made and released this in China to scuttle Trump's reelection.
It's *possible* that the Chinese made the virus, but looking at the "design", that would suggest they've zoomed from comfortably behind us in life sciences to WAY WAY WAY ahead. The general confusion in Wuhan on their end makes the "evil Chinese genius" hypothesis even less plausible.

Old 05-20-2020, 09:04 AM

12,866 posts, read 22,026,395 times
Quote:
I'll make it a "documentary" and call it "The Great Toilet Paper Caper" - this could be huge!
It would be a lot more helpful if you had someone who at least claims to have worked for Big Toilet Paper at some point. You know, to make the whole thing credible.

Old 05-20-2020, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrandom View Post
It's *possible* that the Chinese made the virus, but looking at the "design", that would suggest they've zoomed from comfortably behind us in life sciences to WAY WAY WAY ahead. The general confusion in Wuhan on their end makes the "evil Chinese genius" hypothesis even less plausible.
It's also *possible* that this was released accidentally from a virology research lab in Wuhan... but the idea that this is a bioweapons conspiracy being run out of well-known labs that even have had some US scientific funding is farfetched, as is the conspiracy story that China created a pandemic in their own nation, deliberately, to hurt others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts