Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you be a sugar daddy, giving up a more loving, committed relationship for fresh meat?
Yes 36 30.00%
No 84 70.00%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 04:07 PM

224 posts, read 358,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
You have an exceptionally hairy vagina?
You pretend to be in a relationship with a closeted gay person. If it's someone political or famous, you (could) get a contract with them and get $$$. Look as straight as humanly possible...

But with all the gay pride and new acceptance, it's pretty hard to be a beard now-a-days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2013, 04:16 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,713,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djohanna View Post
I'm curious how many of you men in you're 30's to 50's would prefer to spend a lot of money on what is basically a prostitute of college age, rather than have a true love romance and committed partnership with someone closer to your age and about as intelligent?

I'm 21 and apparently females in my age bracket are all like, yay, of course I'll pimp myself out for money! I have a boyfriend who is 13 years older, and he doesn't even take me out to dinner, let alone buy me flowers because he's poor. The idea of a sugar daddy has appealed to me just because I do appreciate the fine life, but I'd rather get an honest job and work my way up through education because that dynamic is so heartless and superficial. And having a partner who loves me more for my personality than my physical self is preferred. All you (sugar daddy) men want is fresh meat, and aren't willing to put the time and effort into cultivating a lasting and loving relationship with a more mature woman. When I'm older, in my 30's let's say, and see a lot of men my age disinterested in a committed relationship with someone like me because they want someone just out of high school I think I will be sickened. Girls my age, even girls I know, are becoming prostitutes so they can be lazy. I bet older women are disgusted by the lack of morals and self-respect (to be willing to exploit themselves) of younger women like myself, and feel I should do them a favor by not adding myself to the pool of young whores.
I am 42, and I am disgusted that you are wasting your youth on a loser. Never mind the sugar daddy thing, just date an older man who can at least afford to pay for dinner. Don't you have an older female role model to explain how these things work? There is nothing wrong at all with dating an older man of means, forget the sugar daddy label. Drop your loser bf and get with a successful older man while you still can easily do so.

Old 02-19-2013, 04:21 PM

5,653 posts, read 5,168,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.U.E.E.N View Post
You pretend to be in a relationship with a closeted gay person. If it's someone political or famous, you (could) get a contract with them and get $$$. Look as straight as humanly possible...

But with all the gay pride and new acceptance, it's pretty hard to be a beard now-a-days.
Aaaaaah, sorry... I thought it was a reference to a certain picturesque.... erm.... viewing perspective and the goatee beard look that can be attained whilst doing such.

Old 02-19-2013, 04:36 PM

20,184 posts, read 23,928,781 times
I am well-off and live with and have been faithful to my wife for seven years... I have also helped her to become successful as well... Now she wants a five carat ring, what am I going to do... Better open that wallet again... Have i considered being a sugar daddy in the future? Only if i am single again... Which according to my wife is never

Old 02-19-2013, 04:47 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,593,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
I am 42, and I am disgusted that you are wasting your youth on a loser. Never mind the sugar daddy thing, just date an older man who can at least afford to pay for dinner. Don't you have an older female role model to explain how these things work? There is nothing wrong at all with dating an older man of means, forget the sugar daddy label. Drop your loser bf and get with a successful older man while you still can easily do so.
I agree. A woman has her looks for only so long so it's only wise that a woman uses what she has to get what she needs out of life and set herself up for the future.

Djohanna, I say, give the guy an ultimatum...... Give him 3-6 months to meet specific requirements or else you'll leave him.

Old 02-19-2013, 05:23 PM

1,324 posts, read 2,020,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djohanna View Post
I'm curious how many of you men in you're 30's to 50's would prefer to spend a lot of money on what is basically a prostitute of college age, rather than have a true love romance and committed partnership with someone closer to your age and about as intelligent?
Girls my age, even girls I know, are becoming prostitutes so they can be lazy. I bet older women are disgusted by the lack of morals and self-respect (to be willing to exploit themselves) of younger women like myself, and feel I should do them a favor by not adding myself to the pool of young whores.
I'm a cynical person, but also a realistic person. I bet most men would prefer to be a sugar daddy given the chance.
A cynical person indeed because I don't know how you expected to get any one favorable input on your question when you have characterized these arrangements in such a negative manner. So let me rephrase it differently for you and tell me what you think:

Is it prostitution when a man financially supports a woman when there is affection, intimacy, and companionship involved on a reoccuring basis?

Believe it or not, lots of these sugar daddy arrangements involve just that type of financial arrangement,.... along with many other types of commonly accepted relationships. lol

Old 02-19-2013, 05:25 PM

630 posts, read 1,051,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
I just don't agree. However if a prostitute wants to call herself a SB fair enough. In my opinion it's wrong and degrading and also very embarrassing.

Old 02-19-2013, 05:32 PM

630 posts, read 1,051,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Clean View Post
A cynical person indeed because I don't know how you expected to get any one favorable input on your question when you have characterized these arrangements in such a negative manner. So let me rephrase it differently for you and tell me what you think:

Is it prostitution when a man financially supports a woman when there is affection, intimacy, and companionship involved on a reoccuring basis?

Believe it or not, lots of these sugar daddy arrangements involve just that type of financial arrangement,.... along with many other types of commonly accepted relationships. lol
oh well hey there lolz

Old 02-19-2013, 06:01 PM

3,111 posts, read 8,076,632 times
No. Usually, 21 year old women annoy me. I wouldn't want to pay for a relationship, just because she is fresh meat. I'd pay a hooker first, because she leaves after an hour.

Old 02-19-2013, 06:09 PM

177 posts, read 304,403 times
I want one

I need my student loans paid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships