Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 12:53 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,946,925 times

Advertisements

Reading the many posts re relationships thought that some here may have been a Sugar Daddy at one point in time or a female person was a Sugar Baby during a short or long period in time.

Me?...I was a Sugar Daddy three different times with some experience that taught me a lot. They were all young women in their early 20's.

I never had any bad thoughts or regrets since we both knew the score from the onset.

Would like to hear any good or bad vibes from former/present situations.

Old 11-21-2011, 01:17 PM

6,032 posts, read 9,220,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bagu View Post
Reading the many posts re relationships thought that some here may have been a Sugar Daddy at one point in time or a female person was a Sugar Baby during a short or long period in time.

Me?...I was a Sugar Daddy three different times with some experience that taught me a lot. They were all young women in their early 20's.

I never had any bad thoughts or regrets since we both knew the score from the onset.

Would like to hear any good or bad vibes from former/present situations.
What did this relationship run ballpark range just out of my curious nature....

Old 11-21-2011, 01:31 PM

994 posts, read 1,683,221 times
I could never bring myself to pay someone to keep me company..I have too much self-respect for that. But I don't go around telling others that it's bad for them...hey if you enjoy it, all the power to you.

Old 11-21-2011, 01:39 PM

2,037 posts, read 2,992,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
What did this relationship run ballpark range just out of my curious nature....
It depends...in manhattan it's out of control. 6s can command 5000USD per month from finance professionals.

An 8 can demand to be a kept woman with her apartment paid for, expensive shopping, exotic vacations, 1000 dollars dinners and spending money...

Stay away from girls in Manhattan or LA.

OTOH, a beautiful former 8 beauty queen from a small town in Colorado who attends UCB asked me for spending money...maybe 200 bucks a week plus being treated very nice. but nothing extravagant. She said she would rather not work for 10 bucks an hour on campus and prefer to have her time for studying and fun.

Single mom's struggling to make ends meet can still be very pretty and some are just happy with being wined and dined and some cool gifts.

A lot of flakes and liars in this genre. The women will often lie about how much they get but there but there are some rich old and married men out there that really will pay big bucks for companionship.

The older, more married, and fatter you are the more you have to pay.

Last edited by Datafeed; 11-21-2011 at 01:59 PM..

Old 11-21-2011, 01:43 PM

2,495 posts, read 4,362,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datafeed View Post
It depends...in manhattan it's out of control. 6s can command 5000USD per month from finance professionals.

An 8 can demand to be a kept woman with her apartment paid for, expensive shopping, exotic vacations, 1000 dollars dinners and spending money...

Stay away from girls in Manhattan or LA.

OTOH, a beautiful former 8 beauty queen from a small town in Colorado who attends UCB asked me for spending money...maybe 200 bucks a week plus being treated very nice. but nothing extravagant. She said she would rather not work for 10 bucks an hour on campus and prefer to have her time for studying and fun.

Single mom's struggling to make ends meet can still be very pretty and they are some are just happy with being wined and dined and some cool gifts.

A lot of flakes and liars in this genre. The women will often lie about how much they get but there but there are some rich old and married men out there that really will pay big bucks for companionship.

The older, more married, and fatter you are the more you have to pay.
wow, what a life. People go to these extremes when they can ...oh who am i to judge...i'll More power to you guys and girls.

Old 11-21-2011, 01:48 PM

143 posts, read 192,996 times
I was a sugar baby for awhile...my experience was a little strange.

I wanted to break up with my boyfriend, but he didn't want to lose me. So he proposed transitioning to being my sugar daddy. It was pretty sweet for awhile, because I had my freedom to do whatever I wanted, wasn't tied down to anyone, and was making some serious cash on the side.

But eventually I stopped because I knew having a sugar daddy would hold me back from finding a new relationship, and also I knew my ex was too attached to me and I had to cut things off for both of our sakes.

I see nothing wrong with a sugar daddy/sugar baby relationship if it works for both parties. There is usually too much drama that comes along with it, though.

Old 11-21-2011, 02:04 PM

31,077 posts, read 22,134,821 times
What is the difference between a sugar daddy/sugar baby and the conventional girlfriend/boyfriend relationship? Where the woman is making much less than the man and he picks up all of the dinners out, vacations and any other activities. You also help her out with fix ups and repairs around her house and maybe help out with a car payment if she falls behind? I would think that there is not a big difference when you look at it from a money and time standpoint.

Old 11-21-2011, 02:07 PM

2,037 posts, read 2,992,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
What is the difference between a sugar daddy/sugar baby and the conventional girlfriend/boyfriend relationship? Where the woman is making much less than the man and he picks up all of the dinners out, vacations and any other activities. You also help her out with fix ups and repairs around her house and maybe help out with a car payment if she falls behind? I would think that there is not a big difference when you look at it from a money and time standpoint.
it's not really, but it is the explicit overt nature of the quid pro quo that troubles some.

Old 11-21-2011, 02:10 PM

2,495 posts, read 4,362,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Yeah, and then she cleans the house, does your dirty laundry, cooks for you, bathes your child(ren), nurses you back to health when you are sick, sleeps with you etc...dude knock it off. The difference is a clear as night and day...dont ever make such a comparison. Wives are wives and sluts, i mean "sugar whatchumacallit" are just that...for rent/hire!!!!

Old 11-21-2011, 02:11 PM

31,077 posts, read 22,134,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datafeed View Post
it's not really, but it is the explicit overt nature of the quid pro quo that troubles some.
Wow, I guess I have been a Sugar Dady then I wanna be a Sugar Baby now!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.