Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2014, 09:23 AM

24,476 posts, read 26,017,453 times

Advertisements

THE ALPHABET WIFE

After being married for thirty years,
a wife asked her husband to describe her.

He looked at her for a while, then said,
"You're an alphabet wife:
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K."

She asked,
"What the hell does that mean?"

He said,”
Adorable, Beautiful, Cute, Delightful, Elegant,
Foxy, Gorgeous, and Hot."

She smiled happily and said,
"Oh, that's so lovely;
but what about I, J, K?

He said, "I'm Just Kidding!"

The swelling in his eye is going down
and the doctor is cautiously optimistic
about saving his testicles.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2014, 08:47 AM

2,349 posts, read 1,396,725 times

Old 08-27-2014, 09:37 AM

24,476 posts, read 26,017,453 times
In a dark and hazy room, peering into a crystal ball, the fortune teller delivered grave news:

"There's no easy way to tell you this, so I'll just be blunt. Prepare yourself to be a widow. Your husband will die a violent and horrible death this year."

Visibly shaken, the young woman stared back at the old woman's lined face, then at the single flickering candle, then down at her shaking hands.

She took a few deep breaths to compose herself. Her mind raced. A question forced it's way out... she simply had to know.. She met the Fortune Teller's gaze, tried to steady her voice and asked,

"Will I be acquitted?"

For some reason, wives tend to like this joke.

Old 08-27-2014, 10:19 AM

8,578 posts, read 7,078,038 times
Heh Heh... I can see why!

Old 08-27-2014, 01:31 PM

288 posts, read 204,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by motormaker View Post
In a dark and hazy room, peering into a crystal ball, the fortune teller delivered grave news:

"There's no easy way to tell you this, so I'll just be blunt. Prepare yourself to be a widow. Your husband will die a violent and horrible death this year."

Visibly shaken, the young woman stared back at the old woman's lined face, then at the single flickering candle, then down at her shaking hands.

She took a few deep breaths to compose herself. Her mind raced. A question forced it's way out... she simply had to know.. She met the Fortune Teller's gaze, tried to steady her voice and asked,

"Will I be acquitted?"

tooo cute

Old 09-28-2014, 11:11 PM

11,087 posts, read 17,551,576 times
A 7 year old girl's dad was surprised when the 8 year old boy from a couple houses down told him he wanted to marry the man's daughter. The dad asked where they were going to live? "Well, we both have large bedrooms so we figured we could swap up, spending time in both houses". "What about income?" "We both get an allowance and I have quite a bit in my piggy bank." Dad is surprised how somebody this young could have thought all this out. One more question., "What about having a family?" The little boy looked at her dad, "Well, we've been lucky so far."

Know why an elephant paints his toenails red? To hide in the cherry tree.

Ever seen an elephant in a cherry tree? See how good it works?

Old 09-29-2014, 05:34 AM

27,350 posts, read 27,405,100 times
If people can hack into celebs websites to see nude or cheesy pics, why cant someone find a way to hack into Experian and give us all 800 credit scores?

Old 09-29-2014, 05:35 AM

27,350 posts, read 27,405,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by motormaker View Post

"Will I be acquitted?"

Oh my! That's so mean!

Old 09-30-2014, 07:42 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,477,620 times
Wanda's dishwasher quit working so she called a repairman. Since she had to go to work the next day, she told the repairman, "I'll leave the key under the mat. Fix the dishwasher, leave the bill on the counter, and I'll mail you a check."

"Oh, by the way don't worry about my dog Spike. He won't bother you. But, whatever you do, do NOT, under ANY circumstances, talk to my parrot!" "I REPEAT - DO NOT TALK TO MY PARROT!!!"

When the repairman arrived at Wanda's apartment the following day, he discovered the biggest, meanest looking dog he has ever seen. But, just as she had said, the dog just lay there on the carpet watching the repairman go about his work.

The parrot, however, drove him nuts the whole time with his incessant yelling, cursing and name calling. Finally the repairman couldn't contain himself any longer and yelled, "Shut up you stupid, ugly bird!"

To which the parrot replied, "Get him, Spike!"

Old 09-30-2014, 08:39 PM

3,401 posts, read 1,236,021 times
What do you call a deer with no eyes?
No Eye-dea (Idea)!
What do you call a deer with no eyes or legs?
Still no idea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics