Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2010, 05:18 PM

656 posts, read 1,139,498 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoletteW View Post
Thanks, that's not "too" much of a hassle, I guess, having to physically go in each month or so. That's what I wondered about. I just exhausted the final Tier 4 and have now rolled into EB. It'd be cool if we could just enter our job search records online. Seems like a waste to have to physically go to the office just so they can copy our records.
I agree, online would be nice.
Some office's will actually take a look and review with you.
Charlotte has a few local offices like that.
(So far) my office has just copied them, brief comment or two and then gave them back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2010, 04:06 PM

193 posts, read 285,793 times
Wellllllllll.. this was my response to an email I sent yesterday to a contact I have... hes the only reason why I got my pull forward back in June..

Mrs. xxxxx.... have involved some ESC technical people regarding your claim problem. I know that they are attempting some "fixes" to the problem tonight. I will check the results tomorrow and send you an email.

Cross your fingers and toes for me people! lol. We will see what happens tomorrow!

Old 11-18-2010, 06:24 PM

656 posts, read 1,139,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmchic00 View Post
Wellllllllll.. this was my response to an email I sent yesterday to a contact I have... hes the only reason why I got my pull forward back in June..

Mrs. xxxxx.... have involved some ESC technical people regarding your claim problem. I know that they are attempting some "fixes" to the problem tonight. I will check the results tomorrow and send you an email.

Cross your fingers and toes for me people! lol. We will see what happens tomorrow!
CROSSED!!!!!!

Despite anything that will or will not happen..? KEEP that contact!!!

It seems he can and will help you out!
Update us tomorrow,okay!

(((GOODLUCK!)))

Old 11-18-2010, 08:02 PM

330 posts, read 460,733 times
House Dems forced a vote. Unemployment benefits not extended. probably wont be the end of it.

Old 11-19-2010, 08:39 AM

WOOHOO!

I got my money. Finally. Thanks for everything yall.

If I had listened to half those reps tell me "no.. we dont owe u" then I'd still be broke. lol. It's just amazing how broke the system is.

Old 11-19-2010, 09:43 AM

330 posts, read 460,733 times
1970s computer mainframe.

Old 11-19-2010, 09:48 AM

23 posts, read 40,902 times
KC Carolina or others who may know the answer....

If the extension for Tier 5 eventually passes, does that mean it will apply to those of us who exhausted all 4 tiers and our benefit year has ended. I'm guessing it would, but would mean we would have to start a new benefit year. I think I may be getting a position soon, but would like to know in case this doesn't pan out for me. Also, do you know how many weeks Tier 5 would be? Thanks, in advance, for your help.

Old 11-19-2010, 09:55 AM

44 posts, read 63,753 times
Tier 5? lol, I'm just hoping they keep Tier 3 & 4 if I need them!

Old 11-19-2010, 01:47 PM

776 posts, read 1,683,925 times
Yeah, I don't see a Tier 5. There will probably be an extension covering the 4 tiers though at some point.

It's the holidays though...you know they'll be more concerned about trying the spiked eggnog at their Christmas parties instead of the plight of the American citizen and our broken economy.

Old 11-19-2010, 02:22 PM

I just noticed this..

They did pay me the underpayment BUT did take it out of my EB. I dunno if thats normal or not and my brain is so fried over this situation .. lol.

So instead of my EB starting 10/24, it started 9/12
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina