Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2021, 01:55 PM

17,759 posts, read 9,208,286 times

Advertisements

From what I understand, the Pfizer Covid Pill will likely get FDA approval within the next 3 weeks.

I don't know much about the pill, but some people believe it could be a game changer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2021, 02:32 PM

2,066 posts, read 1,074,925 times
Not really - those who refuse to inject bill gates 5g microchips sure as hell won’t agree to eat them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
From what I understand, the Pfizer Covid Pill will likely get FDA approval within the next 3 weeks.

I don't know much about the pill, but some people believe it could be a game changer.

Old 11-06-2021, 03:09 PM

1,899 posts, read 1,405,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestieWhitie View Post
Not really - those who refuse to inject bill gates 5g microchips sure as hell won’t agree to eat them.
They might change their tune if they’re about to get to put on a ventilator.

Old 11-06-2021, 03:26 PM

26,655 posts, read 28,697,006 times
Quote:
Ya know, I'm at the point where I simply do not care about those who can't differentiate between science fiction and reality. For the people who don't want to get awfully sick or to die, it could make a real difference. This is what we've been waiting for: TREATMENTS!

Old 11-06-2021, 05:48 PM

12,469 posts, read 9,550,156 times
Quote:
The curious thing, no, the amazing thing is, that many of the same people who have all these paranoid delusions about the vaccines, couldn't care less about possible risks - imagined or real, of medications, even the ones that the FDA says don't work. So I am not so sure they'll imagine mind control microchips in the new Pfizer and Merck treatments. There is no accounting for the thoughts of these people, IMO. I watched Aaron Rodgers' interview on Pat Mafee's internet show, and it was like seeing someone have a bad acid trip - he is so convinced that he knows and sees everything, yet he is so wrong, so disoriented about the facts... unreal.

Last edited by OutdoorLover; 11-06-2021 at 05:58 PM..

Old 11-06-2021, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
Ya know, I'm at the point where I simply do not care about those who can't differentiate between science fiction and reality. For the people who don't want to get awfully sick or to die, it could make a real difference. This is what we've been waiting for: TREATMENTS!
Agreed. Mind you, prevention of disease is far better than treatment, but clearly we can use more tools in this fight. Both Merck and Pfizer are bringing forward orally dosed antiviral medications that are showing strong promise in trials, and these should be far simpler (and hopefully far cheaper) to provide than the monoclonal antibody infusions that are being used for some patients now; and be safer and more effective than the hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, homeopathic treatments etc that the confused flock to.

Old 11-06-2021, 08:15 PM

943 posts, read 410,776 times
The more tools we have to fight covid, the better. And keep in mind that there are still many in the US who are not vaccinated because they have been blinded by voices who should know better (and in many cases DO know better, but want to sell an image).
I also wish they'd improve the antivirals against the flu...

Old 11-06-2021, 10:42 PM

3,076 posts, read 5,651,875 times
And almost 2 years in, not one measure stopped a virus that politicians and health officials told you or thought they could control. Even further the "vaccine" didn't stop anything.

Old 11-07-2021, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingMA View Post
And almost 2 years in, not one measure stopped a virus that politicians and health officials told you or thought they could control. Even further the "vaccine" didn't stop anything.
Only 58% of Americans have been fully vaccinated, so why do you think it should have stopped the pandemic? The vaccines have saved countless lives.

Old 11-07-2021, 04:22 AM

3,085 posts, read 1,548,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingMA View Post
you are singing to a bunch of liberals who don't give a d...about severe side effects of these "vaccines". They don't believe it and they don't care. They also don't care how many boosters it takes to try to tone the virus down. Only how much money Pfizer and Moderna are making.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts