Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2009, 11:17 PM

131 posts, read 239,505 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly69 View Post
I know I will wait because I came this far, I think food and beverage department will be the last to get call/offers
One of the main important things that has been mentioned is this third interview, and particularly for F&B cocktails and bars. It makes sense that the actual ARIA F&B management team (now in place) would want to interview and make thier choices for thier department (as probably all final department managers would, regardless of department); however, have only the Cocktail Waitresses been interviewed for a third time? So many others seem to have had the two interviews and a drug test. Was this the first cut for only cocktails because there were so many applicants for that particular position? Anyone hear of bartenders having a third interview with the appointed F&B management team at ARIA? Will there be third interviews for all departments by the final in-place department managers? Very curious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2009, 11:28 PM

37 posts, read 89,175 times
Has anyone heard anything Audio/Visual yet. Still OPEN, ACTIVE.....No call yet.....No drug test or emails. Any info would be appreciated

Old 09-11-2009, 12:05 AM

66 posts, read 125,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeAnInsider View Post
Banker 826, If they want to drug test him he will receive a call. That card is simply just information for his benefit on the hiring time-line.

Just FYI. Table Games, Spa, Front Services, Finance, and Housekeeping (for both ARIA and Vdara) have all started their job offers. Some will be complete within the next week. If you haven't received a call chances are slim that you may at this point, unless its a big department like Housekeeping for F&B
Keep in mind we all have different experiences through CC,so your FYI from CC....is different than my FYI from CC.

Old 09-11-2009, 01:24 AM

20 posts, read 36,338 times
BeAnInsider when you said that front service has been call does that include the front desk? from what I've read in this thread no one from front desk has been called yet.

Old 09-11-2009, 02:03 AM

317 posts, read 834,393 times
Quote:
Butterfly69. Hold out a little longer, Cocktails is in the process of going through all their candidates as far as i know.

Sincitylegal, your insider friend is correct.
Hello BeAnInsider,
Thanks for all the info, it helps a lot. But how do you have so much insight to what is going on about the hiring process? What did you apply for. Well best of Luck to you, and once again thanks for the info

Old 09-11-2009, 06:19 AM

9 posts, read 29,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CROSNL View Post
Has anyone heard anything Audio/Visual yet. Still OPEN, ACTIVE.....No call yet.....No drug test or emails. Any info would be appreciated
Still in the same boat with you, Crosnl. I called CityCenter to make sure I wasn't supposed to have gone for a drug test yet, and they said no, I didn't miss anything. Hopefully soon!

Old 09-11-2009, 06:31 AM

67 posts, read 130,652 times
Quote:
It definitely means hes still in consideration, but it's basically just a mass communication sent out to everyone that is still an active candidate.
Hi BeAnInsider!...Im in the same boat as butterfly..had 2 interviews and drug test..I applied for front desk but havent heard from them...My status has always been blank since my drug test months ago....good thing?bad thing?

Old 09-11-2009, 10:18 AM

37 posts, read 89,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ductapephantom View Post
Still in the same boat with you, Crosnl. I called CityCenter to make sure I wasn't supposed to have gone for a drug test yet, and they said no, I didn't miss anything. Hopefully soon!
Thanks ductapephantom for the info...Good Luck & hope to see you in the city. If you hear anything please keep me posted.

Old 09-11-2009, 10:39 AM

188 posts, read 349,440 times
has anyone been offered a job for housekeeping?????......please share.

Old 09-11-2009, 10:55 AM

47 posts, read 100,106 times
BeInsider,
Just wondering, Why are some people status "Blank" and some say "Active"? Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas