Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2009, 04:29 PM

181 posts, read 340,885 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by taishar77 View Post
That's it Tamiko If you aren't part time they'll discuss all hours and days I am sure, for me they just went over pay rate and where I was in seniority since that has a huge impact for part-time employees. Also that part-time has no guartanee of any hours because we are essentially extra board it would appear. They didn't really say would my job is (I assume they know I know what it entails) but they do go over when the training starts and how that is structured.
well that sux
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2009, 04:48 PM

188 posts, read 349,389 times
Yeah this whole process is a little crazy.......butttt we just have to see what happens .....hopefully I'll have a full understanding on Tuesday..........

Old 09-26-2009, 05:49 PM

41 posts, read 73,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyluver View Post
Congrats vegasdiva!!!!!! I am soooooooooo happy for you!!!! What an awsome opertunity... to be lead and everything, that's SO GREAT!!!
Thanks! I am super excited! I go Monday at 11:30 to get my offer and find out everything. This weekend is taking forever!

Old 09-26-2009, 06:03 PM

110 posts, read 209,043 times
I think this wekend is taking forever for everyone. LOL

Old 09-26-2009, 06:04 PM

126 posts, read 242,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude64 View Post
well that sux
Yeah it's rough I wish they'd just label it as extra or board because generally part-time makes you think you'll get something a week but they stressed that 0 because I don't think they want to set false expectations which I can understand. I just have to hope a lot of people in front of me decide to quit since I am 14 slots from full-time

Meh looking at my typo-filled post, I should stop posting from my phone

Old 09-26-2009, 07:07 PM

181 posts, read 340,885 times
i'm pretty sure i am one of the first part time external BOH culinary employees hired, where i stand as far as seniority i do not know, i'm just hoping once i start that i can prove my qualifications, or at least run into one of my old chefs and get bumped up to full time, thats my goal within the probationary period to become full time.

Old 09-26-2009, 09:46 PM

37 posts, read 89,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ1728 View Post
Hey CROSNL, are you the one from Audio/visual? have u called lately? I called recently but they just gave me the same spiel "all looks good. frustrating
Yes, I am Audio/Visual. I call & they give me the same as you. Have you had a drug test yet. I have not. They tell me that they are waiting for the hiring manager to make a decision. I will keep you posted. Please do the same. Thanx. Hope to see you in the city.

Old 09-26-2009, 10:02 PM

20 posts, read 36,329 times
hey taishar77 congrats again by any chance did they say they were still hiring for front desk? I wish they would just put inactive already, kind of strange that they still keep me open if they are done with the front desk.

Old 09-26-2009, 10:08 PM

67 posts, read 130,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CROSNL View Post
Yes, I am Audio/Visual. I call & they give me the same as you. Have you had a drug test yet. I have not. They tell me that they are waiting for the hiring manager to make a decision. I will keep you posted. Please do the same. Thanx. Hope to see you in the city.
Yeah I had my drug test already...then it was followed by a 2nd interview..My status is blank....Urgh! Well yeah hope to see you in the city! Remember the code "butterfly"

Old 09-26-2009, 10:36 PM

131 posts, read 239,477 times
Just throwing out my friend's most recent status:

F&B at ARIA: Applied for Bartender at ARIA: Two interviews, initial front desk walk-up interview and department interview; drug test, all done by end of June; external; on-line status=OPEN, blank. No phone call, no email, no mail as of yet.

Happiness and congratulations to those who have gotten to sign a job offer!!! Compassion and deepest best wishes for those still waiting to hear from CC!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas