Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2009, 01:24 PM

66 posts, read 125,882 times

Advertisements

How are the rejection letters of CC arriving? Through email or delivered in mail box??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2009, 02:16 PM

57 posts, read 152,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beverage_server View Post
Hey scorpio78,
I notice you said you applied for 3 positions. I thought you could only apply to 1 position at a time? Is that correct?........
Beverage_server

You could apply for multiple positions at Mandarin Oriental. Mandarin's hiring process is separate because they are not an MGM company. You could have an application for Aria and still apply at Mandarin. I think same thing goes for the light group restaurants and bars even if they will be part of City CEnter.

Old 09-09-2009, 02:19 PM

57 posts, read 152,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingImport View Post
Has anyone been called for the valet position at Aria yet??
My fiance has been called to come in for a job offer paperwork on the 11th for a valet position at Aria. They called him about a week ago.

Old 09-09-2009, 02:29 PM

24 posts, read 48,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEWELSINTHECITY View Post
any bartenders here any thing yet they told me @ the end of sept
Bartenders and Cocktails will be amongst the last group to be called.
J.O's will start going from October for us. If U had 3 Interviews:
1- Cattle call
2- Dept I.V (by a manager borrowed from another MGM-Mirage Prop)
3- Dept I.V ( by a member of the mgt team of ARIA)
Passed Drug test and background your app still shows Either Active or Blank you're pretty much guarenteed the JOB

Old 09-09-2009, 02:42 PM

181 posts, read 340,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Testosterone View Post
1- Cattle call
Passed Drug test and background your app still shows Either Active or Blank you're pretty much guarenteed the JOB
Do tell, how do you come about such insight??

Old 09-09-2009, 02:44 PM

317 posts, read 834,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Testosterone View Post
1- Cattle call
Hello Testosterone,
Thanks for the encouragement, but how do you know all this info about gurantee job offer. I also thought that the offer for those positions are going out around september 21....Anyways I hope its a good thing for all of us. Your infor will help. GOOD LUCK AS WELL

Old 09-09-2009, 02:44 PM

24 posts, read 48,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude64 View Post
Do tell, how do you come about such insight??
let's just say I gotta a friend

Old 09-09-2009, 02:48 PM

47 posts, read 100,106 times
moudira,
Hey, Cheer up it is not the end of the world. I know all of us has been in that position of feeling down at a point of our lives but every step is a learning process and you just have to change your way of thinking. Stay positive and be thankful of what you have. If you need help with the interview process do some research online to better yourself or ask people for help and practice,practice,practice like in front of the mirror. Believe me I have put over 8 applications on line at other places and not one has called but CC. I am still waiting like others. But I know if that doesnt work out I got a back up plan. I know times are tough for most of us and we are all in the same boat. But never give up and keep on trying!! Surround your self with positive people in your life and if not, you be that positive person. If any one have seen the video or book "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrnes www.thesecret.tv It is an awesome video and very motivational. Every time a negative thought comes up in your mind, turn that light switch off ,and switch it to something positive. I am not a psychologist by any means. Smile!! Stay positive everyone!! Good luck !

Old 09-09-2009, 02:53 PM

Default The Secret

i actually bought "The Secret" on audio book in spanish and english, one for my girlfriend and myself, damned good book, i suggest to anyone, read it!!

Old 09-09-2009, 03:02 PM

Exclamation Becoming impatiant

:think :
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas