Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2009, 12:38 PM

66 posts, read 125,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by taishar77 View Post
Well my application today went active from blank so I am unsure of what this will mean but the trend has been that is a good thing? I guess I will find out this next week if it is or not...
Call CC and ask one of the CC reps.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2009, 12:39 PM

115 posts, read 265,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiko41 View Post
hi...thnks for the info...what are your days off jus curious? i go for my offer on the 29th for housekeeping... do u know anyone who had a offer for housekeepin?

Didn't see anyone from housekeeping. I actually got Sunday and Monday off. They told me that I would not only need my badge but, also a security badge for myself and my car just to get onto the property the first day. 25 people where hired for PABX. They are done calling for the department. I was told that after the opening they would have to hire 10-15 more Operators. Because 25 just isn't enough. We will be answering calls not only for Aria but for Vdara as well.

I was told that my first day would be a tour of two of the properties! Training on a phone system that only the M resort and Wynn use. I cannot wait to see what it all looks like.

Old 09-11-2009, 12:43 PM

126 posts, read 242,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by passionsfan4ever View Post
Call CC and ask one of the CC reps.....

I don't like to call them just for the sheer reason that seems awful...bothersome? I don't know I have a weird code of conduct and since I had called 2 weeks ago I don't want to badger them repeatedly... If I don't see any movement by the middle of next week I may work up the nerve to call again.

Old 09-11-2009, 12:44 PM

47 posts, read 100,087 times
BeanInsider,
Why is that some people took the drug test and not? Was there like a glitch in the hiring process . So it is okay right, if some of us havent taken the drug test yet? I know Testosterone explained some things but would still like assurance from others. Still Open and Active and been to 3 interviews for Cocktails but no drug test yet. You have calmed some of our nerves down. I was getting a little nervous with this whole process.. But I am not going to give up!! Thank you soo sooo much for your info...........

Last edited by beverage_server; 09-11-2009 at 12:57 PM..

Old 09-11-2009, 12:51 PM

188 posts, read 349,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreckleFace78 View Post
Didn't see anyone from housekeeping. I actually got Sunday and Monday off. They told me that I would not only need my badge but, also a security badge for myself and my car just to get onto the property the first day. 25 people where hired for PABX. They are done calling for the department. I was told that after the opening they would have to hire 10-15 more Operators. Because 25 just isn't enough. We will be answering calls not only for Aria but for Vdara as well.

I was told that my first day would be a tour of two of the properties! Training on a phone system that only the M resort and Wynn use. I cannot wait to see what it all looks like.
oh ok thks for the info....and congrats...i'm so curious to know what my pay and start date will be and the days off...i'm so anxious...... omg...

Old 09-11-2009, 12:52 PM

188 posts, read 349,389 times
Quote:

ohhh one more question.. are u full time or part time what are your hours....

Old 09-11-2009, 01:22 PM

115 posts, read 265,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiko41 View Post
ohhh one more question.. are u full time or part time what are your hours....

Full time. I'll be graveyard 1am-9am. It's actually what I requested.

Old 09-11-2009, 01:33 PM

126 posts, read 242,915 times
Well I broke down and called and the first thing the person did was get my SSN and told me congratulations a hiring manager will be contacting me soon about a job offer. She then verified my information and told me to look for a telephone call soon. I was like wow they must get a lot of calls when an app status changes. I am soooo thrilled right now

Old 09-11-2009, 01:41 PM

131 posts, read 239,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taishar77 View Post
Well I broke down and called and the first thing the person did was get my SSN and told me congratulations a hiring manager will be contacting me soon about a job offer. She then verified my information and told me to look for a telephone call soon. I was like wow they must get a lot of calls when an app status changes. I am soooo thrilled right now
Very exciting! Congratulations!

Old 09-11-2009, 01:51 PM

110 posts, read 209,043 times
Thumbs up Thank you FreckleFace78

Quote:
Just got back from the "Job offer" appointment. I was called into the area where they did my interview. I signed to accept my shift and days off shift. Also signed and marked that I "accepted" the job. (3 copies). I was told my start date (Early November) and also my pay scale. (Not in that order).It is in the $15-$18 range.

I was then sent to the desk for the processing info. I was told that I would have to come back in. (Early October) for my processing. Photo copies of my I.D. and SS Card. Take my I.D. Photo. and sing any papers. I was also told to login to my account and electronically sign and date all the ICD-9, W-2, etc. forms. (Which I just got done doing)

I was told that 2 weeks prior to my start date I would receive my "packet" in the mail with all the info on where to park and how to get into the building. I will also receive a call a couple days before my process date and then again a couple of days before my start date.

I was sitting next to a lady who was hired for Valet and also a slot tech who got hired as well both external applicants once from Imperial Palace and the other from the Excalibur.

Hope this info helps some of you! If you have any questions just ask.

Thank you soo much for keeping everyone informed!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas