Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2023, 05:20 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,260,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogsrus View Post
I ran across this in my archives...I haven't heard a word about, "The Virus", in little andy's campaign. I wouldn't either now that we are learning more everyday about what a scam it was.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/13...r-the-country/

sheeesh, it's just starting to come out, what they have done with that, were total crimes against humanity, more to come, much more to come....

Churchgoers are in the process of suing Andy Beshear over his in-person worship ban

I saw Beshear's campaign smears on Cameron, which are total lies....just b/c Cameron worked for a tyrant, doesn't mean his beliefs and opinions or his practices will be the same and American people should realize that when thy listen to those commercials, or campaign smears..... I worked for a total arse wip at one time, (I mean he was so inappropriate for a corporate leader) and I didn't agree with anything he did or said....but I worked for him. That's life and again, people should be smart enough to realize that, on both sides....

see heres the thing, they've worked so hard at smearing Trump so now anything goes....gosh years ago, I saw the bias in news reports and really wondered about it....I used to watch the news, early morning, and evening every single day....for many years....and they just kept getting worse and worse....but when Trump won the Presidency it got real ugly, nasty and cruel....and I pondered this, b/c at one time they loved him, until he ran. No matter what side of the coin your on, when you make up your mind to distrust or dislike someone, anything you hear negative against that person, true or not, your going to back...and repeat....why? Because subconsciensly, you want it to be true so you believe it even though it isn't. The Brainwashing they've performed on American's is just uncanny, since Kennedy's murders....Conspiracy theory? Sheeesh? Well, thruth always prevails....and I certainly Hope the people of Kentucky think twice before pulling the lever for Beshear....if Cameron doesn't do a good job, he can always be voted out, but, he deserves a chance after what Andy has done....you do not destroy businesses...what he and others did was unthinkable....he destroyed the livelihood of so many people. He's a puppet.

They have managed to drive a wedge and a nasty one at that between the American people, so that anytime you hear some thing good about someone, you ignore it, won't research it, people just turn off to it.

If you ask people what they hate about a politician, they usually don't know, they just hate him b/c they've been told to, with smear campaigns. It's very sad that they have brainwashed us the way they have.

I watched Andy myself, stand up in front of the American people on TV and lie thru his teeth....and I won't give him the time of day, he's fake, fraudulent and corrupt...I don't like the man....he's a wolf in sheeps clothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2023, 01:01 PM

17,341 posts, read 11,271,606 times
This is an excellent article explaining how Beshear is able to outraise and outspend Cameron 2/1 in this campaign. From the article...

"The list of donors reflects the power of incumbency in raising money. Many state employees, appointees of Beshear to prestigious state boards, highway contractors, highway engineers and officials of companies closely regulated by the state are listed among the donors."

https://kentuckylantern.com/2023/09/...e-money-story/

Old 09-14-2023, 05:10 PM

21,884 posts, read 12,953,679 times
Remember the Andy fan swag? Andy face masks (with his face on them); Andy "We're All In This Together" coffee mugs; "Beshearrings," with his bust dangling from ear wires. I know women who bought this crap, wore it, used it, and lived for those interminable daily diatribes.

Neither Hitler nor the Beatles had anything on Andy!

Old 09-14-2023, 07:18 PM

28,890 posts, read 30,260,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
Remember the Andy fan swag? Andy face masks (with his face on them); Andy "We're All In This Together" coffee mugs; "Beshearrings," with his bust dangling from ear wires. I know women who bought this crap, wore it, used it, and lived for those interminable daily diatribes.

I certainly hope that there is a huge turn out for Cameron....

See, this is a very good example of how blinded people are to the truth...sad....very sad. (sigh) They dislike a politician b/c they are told over and over again, that he is bad....which is why the media is so effective on a whole lot of people and they use it, for political purposes.

Old 09-15-2023, 04:49 AM

17,341 posts, read 11,271,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post

This is actually funny. I had no idea, but nothing should surprise me at this point in my life

Old 09-15-2023, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
This is actually funny. I had no idea, but nothing should surprise me at this point in my life
Even a lap throw so you could literally wrap him around you while you watched. These were people who were terrified (mostly thanks to Andy's daily histrionics, which went on WAY too long; he loves him some spotlight) and were hanging onto the goobenor for dear life! Funny... But also extremely disturbing. It doesn't bode well for the upcoming election nor the future of Kentucky.

Old 09-15-2023, 01:12 PM

1,059 posts, read 1,880,795 times
No No No...Daniel Cameron does not want a 9 year old child to have a baby. The abortion laws have always and always will have exceptions and this is one of them. And the pathetic so called prosecutor should know this...it's just not true. And no, you won't hear that on the 6 o'clock news. The democrats will say and do anything to stay in power and little andy is no exception.

If you have to cheat to win you're still a looser.

Wake up people!

Old 09-15-2023, 01:19 PM

160 posts, read 145,513 times
Kentucky is lucky to have both Beshear and Cameron running for Governor. Two noble men competing for this prestigious position is something we should be cheering on. Great ideas and policies from both of them. Whoever wins is a great choice by the amazing people of Kentucky! There will be no loosers, only winners in this race. Kentucky is going to win regardless.
Love and peace to you'all ✌️

Old 09-15-2023, 01:27 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,152,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalinouski View Post
Kentucky is lucky to have both Beshear and Cameron running for Governor. Two noble men competing for this prestigious position is something we should be cheering on. Great ideas and policies from both of them. Whoever wins is a great choice by the amazing people of Kentucky! There will be no loosers, only winners in this race. Kentucky is going to win regardless.
Love and peace to you'all ✌️
I agree that both are reasonable options.

Old 09-16-2023, 07:00 AM

Beshear is anything but "a noble man." I see you've drunk the Koolade!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky