Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2023, 07:43 AM

21,884 posts, read 12,970,292 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
well if that's the truth, than it's their own fault for not watching him closely, that's the problem with this country they vote for their party and not the credibility of the person....
That and they're ruled by emotion and not by logic. Most people are irrational, unfortunately.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2023, 05:50 PM

1,059 posts, read 1,881,667 times
The level of lies being told by andy beshear is an insult to my intelligence, it's unacceptable, it's extreme and dangerous.

It appears all he wants to talk about is abortion...well that's all he has, he has nothing else to talk about. And NO, he did not lower taxes, he vetoed it and the legislature overrode his veto. And no he hasn't created any jobs...the job participation rate is still as it was, if not less. Lowest unemployment in history...sure and everywhere you go businesses are lookin and begging for someone to just show up and do a half A$$ job at best.

Many people say Kentucky is 40 years behind the rest of the Country and now you know why. People keep electing the same old same old corrupt politicians.

I'm just an old dumb, uneducated Hillbilly at best but, I have a feeling little andy is in for a surprise this time around. And for me I can't happen soon enough.

A vote for little andy is a vote for his buddy up in Washington as well...and that's is a proven fact that no one can deny. Are you all watching what's going on around the world and at out Southern border...well you better be. They aren't all Mexicans. It's time to set aside politics for a change and do what's best for Kentucky and our Country for a change.

Oh, and by the way...Matt Bevin is not on the ballot, just so you know.

Last edited by hogsrus; 10-19-2023 at 06:03 PM..

Old 10-19-2023, 09:02 PM

21,884 posts, read 12,970,292 times
I wish I could share your optimism, but -- to my horror -- I have zero doubt that Little Andy will be overwhelmingly re-elected, and I look for him to then try for US Senate, House or even the presidency. Let's just pray his "Mister Rogers" charm doesn't carry him THAT far...

Old 10-20-2023, 03:45 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,281,227 times
Data on newly registered voters is in. Registration has surged.

Newly registered voters between Oct 1 - Oct 10 numbered 6,461 with republicans increasing by 2,678. Dems increased by 823. Others were 1,158.
https://www.wpsdlocal6.com/news/vote...2b1d77905.html

That's not great news for Beshear.

Old 10-20-2023, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Data on newly registered voters is in. Registration has surged.

Newly registered voters between Oct 1 - Oct 10 numbered 6,461 with republicans increasing by 2,678. Dems increased by 823. Others were 1,158.
https://www.wpsdlocal6.com/news/vote...2b1d77905.html

That's not great news for Beshear.
I think that has been the trend for the last 6 months to a year or so. Republican registration surpassed Democrat registration in the state several months ago.

You're correct, it's not good for any Democrat running for office in Kentucky.

Old 10-20-2023, 06:04 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
hogsrus The level of lies being told by andy beshear is an insult to my intelligence, it's unacceptable, it's extreme and dangerous.
Grrrrrrr

Quote:
It appears all he wants to talk about is abortion...well that's all he has, he has nothing else to talk about. And NO, he did not lower taxes, he vetoed it and the legislature overrode his veto. And no he hasn't created any jobs...the job participation rate is still as it was, if not less. Lowest unemployment in history...sure and everywhere you go businesses are lookin and begging for someone to just show up and do a half A$$ job at best.
I would love to meet with him and personally ask him, tell me, Mr., how did you create jobs?

Quote:
Many people say Kentucky is 40 years behind the rest of the Country and now you know why. People keep electing the same old same old corrupt politicians.
and they are 40 years behind the rest of the country....I live in BG and it's very antiquated, a lot of locals never traveled anywhere outside of Kentucky, so they don't even realize what they are missing.

Quote:
I'm just an old dumb, uneducated Hillbilly at best but, I have a feeling little andy is in for a surprise this time around. And for me I can't happen soon enough.
Your not an ol dumb Hillbilly, but many people here are, even some of the young girls do not use proper grammer when they talk, what in the world do they teach them in school? I mean it?
And the trash they dump is disgusting, not to mention, all the dogs they dump....so no one can tell me they aren't behind the times....when you see young women with babies saying, "I seen" or "I have went". These schools need a huge face lift...they need to start teaching kids...

Quote:
A vote for little andy is a vote for his buddy up in Washington as well...and that's is a proven fact that no one can deny. Are you all watching what's going on around the world and at out Southern border...well you better be. They aren't all Mexicans. It's time to set aside politics for a change and do what's best for Kentucky and our Country for a change.
They are coming in, in droves and it's all military aged men, when they chant, "Death to America", they are not kidding!

Quote:
Oh, and by the way...Matt Bevin is not on the ballot, just so you know.
Yes indeed, think!

Old 10-20-2023, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
I wish I could share your optimism, but -- to my horror -- I have zero doubt that Little Andy will be overwhelmingly re-elected, and I look for him to then try for US Senate, House or even the presidency. Let's just pray his "Mister Rogers" charm doesn't carry him THAT far...
He is a class act and I don't meant that in a good way....

Old 10-20-2023, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogsrus View Post
I think that has been the trend for the last 6 months to a year or so. Republican registration surpassed Democrat registration in the state several months ago.

You're correct, it's not good for any Democrat running for office in Kentucky.

I sure hope this is true

Old 10-21-2023, 07:54 AM

Yep it's true...

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...e/65374311007/

Old 10-21-2023, 08:22 AM

If you take away the picture and political affiliation who would you vote for?

https://commonwealthpolicycenter.org...CcnA-mSkqQlCQw

Lets just do what's right for a change...

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky