Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2023, 08:11 AM

21,884 posts, read 12,953,679 times

Advertisements

Andy has a new campaign sign: "Andy for Kentucky." Have any other politicians gone by their first names? Just good ole' Andy, our harmless little friend with whom we're on a first-name basis; just plain folks who shares Kentucky values...not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2023, 09:24 PM

28,890 posts, read 30,260,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
Andy has a new campaign sign: "Andy for Kentucky." Have any other politicians gone by their first names? Just good ole' Andy, our harmless little friend with whom we're on a first-name basis; just plain folks who shares Kentucky values...not.
I can't stand looking at the man, the way he lies about Cameron is a joke....not to mention, taking credit for things he didn't do....what a terrible person, who broke and bankrupted many businesses in KY....he even had people following church goers to church during Covid and jot down their license plates.

Old 10-29-2023, 09:43 PM

Not just "people"; state troopers. And threatened and intimidated them with fines and jail time. He was a tiny tyrant during the pandemic; the last thing he needs is MORE power.

Old 10-30-2023, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Not just "people"; state troopers. And threatened and intimidated them with fines and jail time. He was a tiny tyrant during the pandemic; the last thing he needs is MORE power.
He’s been taking orders from the present administration and just found out Biden is financing Beshears campaign, why? That frightens me

Old 10-31-2023, 07:43 AM

17,340 posts, read 11,271,606 times
With the governor's election just days away now, this has gotten a whole lot uglier. A Soros funded far left action PAC group is now throwing Cameron's race into the mix by calling him an Uncle Tom, "All skinfolk ain't kinfolk". Well, I knew it was just a matter of time before the far left had to show themselves here.
Beshear refused to comment.

"When asked about Cameron's call to condemn the ad, Beshear's campaign referred Fox News Digital to what he told the Lexington Herald-Leader on Sunday, that the ad came from "an African American-led PAC, so we’ll let them comment for themselves."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sor...k-aint-kinfolk

Old 10-31-2023, 08:00 AM

I see Andy is promising more teacher raises in the 11th hour. I would have thought he had that vote firmly sewed up already with all the raises (and pandering and flattery) they've already gotten? Too bad he forgets about everyone else...

Old 10-31-2023, 08:53 AM

Quote:
I see Andy is promising more teacher raises in the 11th hour. I would have thought he had that vote firmly sewed up already with all the raises (and pandering and flattery) they've already gotten? Too bad he forgets about everyone else...
how can he raise a teacher's salary?
How did he create more and faster internet across Kentucky?
How did he create jobs....

comeon Andy tell me, don't just stand there and claim you did all these things when everyone knows you shut down businesses for good.

I think it's time we give Cameron a chance...and boot Andy out....he hasn't really done anything except stand up on TV and report a new count of the dead every day....which was such a lie....

I'm sorry, but he and his librals are evil....they fooled a whole lot of people not to mention terrified them, when in fact Covid was nothing but a virus....like any other...and they are still pushing those vaccines....makes me sick...sorry but they committed crimes against humanity...

Old 11-01-2023, 07:33 AM

OMG; lol...

Check out "It's Andy (for Kentucky)," a new music video on YouTube by Nate Orshan.

I would cut-and-paste, but I haven't figured out how to do so yet on my new laptop.

And THIS is why he'll win!!!

Old 11-01-2023, 07:34 AM

OMG; lol...

Check out "It's Andy (for Kentucky)," a new music video on YouTube by Nate Orshan.

I would cut-and-paste, but I haven't figured out how to do so yet on my new laptop.

And THIS is why he'll win!!!

It's the best thing since "Beshearrings."

Old 11-01-2023, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
WKYT (Lexington) has been conducting a poll of viewers asking who they think won the debate Tuesday evening. As of now the score it....

Beshear 44.7%
Cameron 55.3%

Since Lexington always votes blue nowadays, this is surprisingly one sided in Cameron's favor. Perhaps it's a precursor of things to come on election day.
There are a lot of people moving into Lexington, looking for a better retirement, when in fact, all it does is raise prices....

Our town is the 3rd fastest growing town in Kentucky and the prices on everything has gone sky high....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky