Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2023, 02:03 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalinouski View Post
Kentucky is lucky to have both Beshear and Cameron running for Governor. Two noble men competing for this prestigious position is something we should be cheering on. Great ideas and policies from both of them. Whoever wins is a great choice by the amazing people of Kentucky! There will be no loosers, only winners in this race. Kentucky is going to win regardless.
Love and peace to you'all ✌️
A noble man wouldn't stand up and laugh at people who were scared out of their minds, so they took another medication that had been approved for human use, many years before. Beshear lied about it, and said it was useless....except for horses....while doctors were prescribing it left and right and it was working? Which is why they stopped pharmacists from filling the prescriptions. I worked for the pharmaceutical that produced the drug, and it actually cured river blindness in humans....however, Beshear laughed at people who were taking it. Said, his father bred horses in Kentucky, and it was nothing but a horse wormer..... I watched him say this on TV

A noble man, would have allowed people to make their own decissions about eating out and not shut down and ruined businesses, and last but not least, a noble man would not slander his opponet, as Beshear has done, to Cameron....

Beshear's track record is the pitts....all he did was show up, nothing more....people here in BG were begging for help with rebuilding their homes after the tornado hit...it took forever for them....thank God for the generous locals....

But yeah, Beshear showed up and said some pretty words, then left.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2023, 04:20 PM

17,341 posts, read 11,274,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
A noble man wouldn't stand up and laugh at people who were scared out of their minds, so they took another medication that had been approved for human use, many years before. Beshear lied about it, and said it was useless....except for horses....while doctors were prescribing it left and right and it was working? Which is why they stopped pharmacists from filling the prescriptions. I worked for the pharmaceutical that produced the drug, and it actually cured river blindness in humans....however, Beshear laughed at people who were taking it. Said, his father bred horses in Kentucky, and it was nothing but a horse wormer..... I watched him say this on TV

A noble man, would have allowed people to make their own decissions about eating out and not shut down and ruined businesses, and last but not least, a noble man would not slander his opponet, as Beshear has done, to Cameron....

Beshear's track record is the pitts....all he did was show up, nothing more....people here in BG were begging for help with rebuilding their homes after the tornado hit...it took forever for them....thank God for the generous locals....

But yeah, Beshear showed up and said some pretty words, then left.
He's done everything he can to support the current administration in DC. It doesn't matter what the topic is from Covid to supporting kids having transgender treatments. If Pres Biden tells him to jump, he asks how high. I don't find a single issue where the man showed he has a mind of his own, but maybe there is one somewhere that I don't know about.

No doubt, he's young and is looking for bigger fish to fry when he's finished being governor of this state. He doesn't want to upset the DNC or powerful Dems.

Old 09-17-2023, 02:20 PM

3,763 posts, read 5,857,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalinouski View Post
Kentucky is lucky to have both Beshear and Cameron running for Governor. Two noble men competing for this prestigious position is something we should be cheering on. Great ideas and policies from both of them. Whoever wins is a great choice by the amazing people of Kentucky! There will be no loosers, only winners in this race. Kentucky is going to win regardless.
Love and peace to you'all ✌️
Is this a joke?? LOL

Old 09-18-2023, 03:53 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,488,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I certainly hope that there is a huge turn out for Cameron....

See, this is a very good example of how blinded people are to the truth...sad....very sad. (sigh) They dislike a politician b/c they are told over and over again, that he is bad....which is why the media is so effective on a whole lot of people and they use it, for political purposes.
I cannot hope that Cameron wins since he is running on a platform to end Medicaid for people like me. I will be cut off treatment and die even sooner than I am dying already.

I will never like Beshear, either.

Kentucky already raised the age of the food stamp requirement to 52. They already ruled out all jobs but claim that I am somehow able-bodied anyway and cut me off disability. I am very unlikely to be alive long enough to reach 50, not much less 52. Kentucky wants to cut me off food and medical care and let me die even faster.

Beshear violated people's rights and had the state shut down for months. He even had a snitch number set up for people to rat on others. He is horrible too.

Old 09-18-2023, 04:04 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,488,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogsrus View Post
No No No...Daniel Cameron does not want a 9 year old child to have a baby. The abortion laws have always and always will have exceptions and this is one of them. And the pathetic so called prosecutor should know this...it's just not true. And no, you won't hear that on the 6 o'clock news. The democrats will say and do anything to stay in power and little andy is no exception.

If you have to cheat to win you're still a looser.

Wake up people!
This woman ticks me off. Kentucky took my daughter from me to give her to her child rapist father because she was black and "needs to be in a black home to preserve her black culture." Like that woman cares about rape victims. Not one person tried to help me when I was being destroyed. I contacted every single agency begging for help and I received none. Kentucky chose my rapist because of the color of his skin and didn't even try to hide it. They even wrote a report declaring that I had emotionally abused her because I was not raising her in her black culture and that I was highly likely to continue to abuse her if I was allowed to be around her. Who do you think she would have favored between me and my black rapist? The black man of course!

Cameron would have favored him too, obviously. Everyone did.

It pisses me off seeing all of these people claim to care about rape victims. They have already shown that they don't years ago. Rape victims are just a tool for them to obtain power over other people.

Old 09-18-2023, 05:02 PM

Quote:
yspobo I cannot hope that Cameron wins since he is running on a platform to end Medicaid for people like me. I will be cut off treatment and die even sooner than I am dying already.
This is what I found from Cameron's website....

I'm not sure if you heard this from a campaign commercial, but, this is what Cameron's Campaign says....
Cameron said that he would move quickly as Kentucky’s governor to revive a push to require some "able-bodied adults" to work in "exchange for health care coverage through Medicaid"

Cameron said his administration would seek federal permission to impose the Medicaid work requirement.

The proposed rule would exclude able-bodied adults who are “truly vulnerable,” including those with children or who are pregnant, his campaign said in a follow-up statement.

So, this is from the horses mouth and not some propaganda orchastrated by Beshear's camp.

In other words, he would give medicaid health care coverage to able bodied adults who were able to work....as an incentive to get jobs...

now this wouldn't effect people who are unable to work such as people with children or pregnant.

thats the way I read it....?

His own words were, "We will protect the vulnerable but we will not allow able bodied people to take advantage of the taxpayers."

Old 09-26-2023, 11:07 AM

1,059 posts, read 1,881,037 times
https://www.wkyt.com/2021/04/15/repo...ring-pandemic/

Does anyone remember this? I do. I wonder what little andy done about it...nothing I'm sure. He needs their vote. That's the way it works in state government. In all likelihood, they were moved to another agency or office, given a title change, with a 10% raise. I have witnessed this with mine own eyes...many times for many years at all levels of state government. I will go as far as to say, many state employees are still drawing unemployment and "working" every day. And, those still "working from home" well, they didn't do enough to break the sabbath when they were on the job, and they sure as heck ain't doing nothing now. Many were given a cell phone, and told, when I call you just answer.

It has been said, 10% of state employees do 90% of the work and, 90% of state employees do 10% of the work, no truer words have been spoken. Myself and a few friend (coworkers) have said many times, "if the general public knew what took place in state government (all agencies) they would loose their minds". Most state employees that try to do their jobs will tell you "I do my job as well as the politicians allow me".

Oh and by the way, don't even attempt to tell me otherwise, I know.

Old 09-26-2023, 11:26 AM

1,059 posts, read 1,881,037 times
https://www.wave3.com/2020/05/08/col...h-u3NzGoQu55VU

Don't let little andy fool you, he's not the little angle that he would lead you to believe. He's what we call a "snake in the grass". He will say or do anything to stay in "power".

Don't let him pull the wool over your eyes.

Old 09-27-2023, 09:53 AM

what bothers me, are his propaganda adds against his opponent....They show Cameron and state that Cameron is going to do all these horrible things, however, never once in that add, do you hear Cameron say what they accuse him of saying....they speak for him, which should be a huge red flag....oh, my Gosh, he's going to ruin Kentucky....?

The other thing that Beshear did was lie about Ivermectin....and here is where people don't do their homework...

He stood there on TV and laughed at people taking ivermectin calling it a horse wormer, stating that his dad raised horses....well, not only did I have a family who raised horses, but worked for the company who created Ivermecton...it cured river blindness in humans in Africa....plus they are finding out now that it is effective in curing some cancers....and a great parasite cleanse for humans. I have two family members who their doctors prescribed Ivermectin for when they had Covid and were better in 24 hours....

Andy is a snake....who will ruin Kentucky....They stated that Kentucky wasn't going to change the clocks again, guess what, nothing was done.

Andy's administration also endorced operations for sex changes in children, which is outrageous....he was for grooming in the classrooms and approved it....how sick is that....no, it's evil....down right evil.
Who in their right mind would talk to 6 and 10 year olds about getting sex changes?

Old 09-27-2023, 10:53 AM

21,884 posts, read 12,958,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogsrus View Post
https://www.wave3.com/2020/05/08/col...h-u3NzGoQu55VU

Don't let little andy fool you, he's not the little angel that he would lead you to believe. Don't let him pull the wool over your eyes.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid the large majority of voters are fooled. You can't fool all the people all the time, but you can come close if you're young, attractive, and know how to work them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky